jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #751
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Hey~ Had an extremely rough day today. I'm going to reread through the thread to see what I missed and try to get something out before night ends (isn't night ending soon like 4 hours soon)?

    I noticed that Charu is going after tiloco and I'm just putting this out there even if it might not amount to much; Gradiant read tiloco as a wolf and was actually his #1 wolf suspicion. Charu if you hadn't already, reread what Gradiant says to further increment your argument.





    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #752
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      What's up Tiloco, got a furball from licking your fur because you're a wolf?

      Heheheh...



      I have to lock up the Library now, I'll take one more glance before I start driving home.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #753
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Well, that choof ragequit was pretty fucking bad. I would have no problems lynching him, especially if he doesn't actually come back. Charu's absolute insanity was just as bad, though. Like, I'm pretty sure you're overreacting that hard because you want everyone to think you would never go that hard as a wolf. But you're a fucking robot dog, we can't trust you that much. That fight with Tiloco definitely turned fake at some point too, I'm just not sure when.
        I felt pretty meh about tiloco at first, but he just got fucking assaulted by Charu. At the risk of getting my head torn off and/or slobbered on with acid, I kinda get where he came from when he said choof might not be red. It's just that that sort of play makes a little more sense with no cardflips, which video mafia tends to be. However, he just keeps making mistakes like that, so I can't let all of that pass.
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • tiloco217
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2012
          • 6

          #754
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Just waiting for others to bring their opinions to the table

          Comment

          • tiloco217
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2012
            • 6

            #755
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            card flips are pretty irrelevant in this situation. In fact card flips make it better to do it here because if choof was town and the mafia believed him and killed him in the night then town knows that they still have the actual role somewhere out there. It makes less sense coming from the perspective of choof being mafia when adding card flips because without them a cc would never be confirmed to be real which means that choof is never condemned

            Comment

            • gold stinger
              Signature Extraordinare~~
              Event Staff
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              Global Moderator
              • Jan 2007
              • 6429

              #756
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              I can understand how Charu is approaching this. He went ahead with shutting down choof's idea early because he didn't want the PR to expose himself early during night phase when the power lies in wolves hands right now. It would be completely meaningless to try and pull that type of play. It's an extremely bad play and does nothing but to serve a better target for wolves right now, considering riot is 99.9% confirmed at this point.

              On the other hand, if choof truly is a wolf, why would he even try to pull a stunt like this in the first place? It would literally be the same situation as riot was in during the day phase, and I believe it would be remarkably dumb if one of the more respected neutrals leaning towards green (at least, that's what I had marked down in my reads anyway,) would try to play in the wolves favor, with absolute 0 possibility of trying to come back from it. It's throwing yourself away, and I wouldn't expect the same dumb move twice in the same fucking game. For that reason, I believe choof is town. There is further leaning evidence towards this such as the deduction tiloco mentioned early on in the argument that someone who would be in a worse alignment position than him would have a better time pulling this stunt, especially with as much trust choof & charu had going during the day phase.

              It was a dumb move on a town's part. I don't think it was realized the amount of good that it was offering compared to the amount of bad it was pushing.

              I think what we should do right now is try to keep the tracker safe & under wraps. It's a role way more vital than jailer, even more so that there is a really good chance that we will no longer have a jailer after this night, so there won't be accidental reads on a jailer. We have to keep tracker for as long as we can. I really don't want to be in another stupid play position where someone has to reveal PR again, that would literally be game over for us.

              And it did feel like Charu tried to crawl his way out of the argument between himself and tiloco by laughing it off, even so in a sarcastically memeing way.
              Originally posted by YoshL
              butts.


              - Tosh 2014






              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #757
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                a robot lugia in-case anyone brings up questioning saying I'm being too mechanical in my posts again.



                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • tiloco217
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 6

                  #758
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  See I really want to read you as town for that post GS but if you are mafia then that was the purpose of the post. It will definitely be useful in the future though so I am very glad you made it

                  Comment

                  • gold stinger
                    Signature Extraordinare~~
                    Event Staff
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    Global Moderator
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6429

                    #759
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    You could have said that it's "not very good" for the 4th time in response to something I said but that works too.
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    butts.


                    - Tosh 2014






                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #760
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Cold Kitten - Town

                      The posts when we first hit night phase after my rude comment were really townlike. Even though she didn't like the idea of town mislynching her, she was okay with it by asking "Who would you focus next?". Her biggest wolf lean was on Gradiant and he flipped town mentioned in post #571. She seems like a town because of her reaction to Gradiant not being a wolf and not knowing where to go after his lynch.

                      Gold Stinger - Thoughts

                      Post #576, he is expecting for Tiloco to push a lynch against me, and he would most certainly agree with the push because he says "that's probably what I would do if I was in his shoes. Although I'm giving Zenith the benefit of the doubt now". Gold Stinger absolutely hates the fact that I hammered Gradiant who flipped town.

                      Choof v Charu - Thoughts

                      I wasn't here for that whole sha-bang but I do know this. I have a feeling that it's either Wolf/Town or Town/Town. If town seriously pursues choof as a lynch if he isn't PR then that would confirm the other (AKA Charu). I didn't read too much on this and I don't want to go back and forth through slow forums right now.

                      Charu v Tiloco - Thoughts

                      HOKAY THIS WAS A 10/10 READ MY FRIENDS. This was by far the funniest argument I've seen thus far in this game. Charu who is literally factual town going against probably the most wolf-like player in the game. Tiloco town reads me as one of his strongest (though when asked it was "probably zenith" not "absolutely zenith"). This I have a feeling is just masking what he is because most of town read me as town when he was the last to hop on the "Zenith is most likely town but slight possibility he is a mentally handicapped wolf". I think in my reads list I had Tiloco as null-green but since that reads list he's been climbing wolf to me. I think Tiloco would be the best lynch in town's interests next day phase.

                      This is all I have so far; expect more posts like this unless someone asks me a specific question. I like sitting in notepad, reading, and writing my literal thought process as I type. If I survive tonight, expect my Day Two posts to resemble this as it is the best way to communicate imho to town.





                      Comment

                      • tiloco217
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 6

                        #761
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        that was very good though. The problem is that you sided with my logic which scares me. It definitely bought you towny points, don't get me wrong, as it was well formulated and your thought process followed a set of logic that I can understand... the only problem is that the logic lines up so closely with mine that it is possible that you are just trying to pocket me

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #762
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by tiloco217
                          See I really want to read you as town for that post GS but if you are mafia then that was the purpose of the post. It will definitely be useful in the future though so I am very glad you made it
                          ??????????????????????????????

                          You need to stop posting for an hour.





                          Comment

                          • tiloco217
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 6

                            #763
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            What, in your opinion, made charu's argument stand out as the "factual" one? What specifically makes me an obvious wolf?

                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #764
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              We had so much more time left before the end of the day phase. The arguing could have easily flipped back to CK or tiloco within that time, which is why I was pissed. It was a dumber move than riot getting picked out by choof in my opinion.
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • tiloco217
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 6

                                #765
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                what did you not like about that post? Is it strange that I am wary of someone agreeing so whole-heartedly with me?

                                Comment

                                Working...