jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #766
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Why were you so quick to consider me possibly wolf with siding to your side of the debate when you were so quick to consider CK a townie because you both had similar matching reads?
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • tiloco217
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2012
      • 6

      #767
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Because CK brought different reasons that lead to similar conclusions. The reasons you brought up were, unfortunately, really the only ones to go by when considering choof's reasons for claiming since we spent so long debating but it doesn't change the fact that the first post I have liked from you has been with logic I just presented

      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #768
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        ahh, you see? Same argument (different followups I'll give you that), different people. You even went out of your way to protect CK on that argument, and is initially what turned the argument back onto Gradiant before he got hammered by Zenith.
        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #769
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          If you're thinking I'm a wolf, town is AIDS.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • tiloco217
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2012
            • 6

            #770
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            There are major differences in the defense I gave of CK and the wary town read I placed on you. For one there is the problem I already brought up in that CK brought her own logic to the table that I mostly agreed with. That is different then bringing my logic back to the table and saying that you agree with it which is what you did. That doesn't inherently make you mafia but it also doesn't inherently make you town. Another key difference is that I was mostly null on CK before her coming out with the reads list that I agreed with whereas most of what you have said I have disagreed with and, before the argument with charu, was planning to put pressure on you during the next day phase

            Comment

            • gold stinger
              Signature Extraordinare~~
              Event Staff
              Game Manager
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              Global Moderator
              • Jan 2007
              • 6429

              #771
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by tiloco217
              The reasons you brought up were, unfortunately, really the only ones to go by when considering choof's reasons for claiming
              Originally posted by tiloco217
              it doesn't change the fact that the first post I have liked from you has been with logic I just presented
              hi, baseless argument, considering you literally just pointed out in the exactly same post that you don't trust me because you pointed out all the evidence there is to go on, and I just re-structured it.

              I literally just tried to side with you in the debate from a proper standpoint and you pissed all over it like you usually do with all of my posts, thanks. Needless to say it was expected.

              also HOLY SHIT FFR IS SO LAGGY UGGGHHHHHHHH
              Originally posted by YoshL
              butts.


              - Tosh 2014






              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #772
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Originally posted by tiloco217
                The reasons you brought up were, unfortunately, really the only ones to go by when considering choof's reasons for claiming
                Originally posted by tiloco217
                it doesn't change the fact that the first post I have liked from you has been with logic I just presented
                hi, baseless argument, considering you literally just pointed out in the exactly same post that you don't trust me because you pointed out all the evidence there is to go on, and I just re-structured it.

                I literally just tried to side with you in the debate from a proper standpoint and you pissed all over it like you usually do with all of my posts, thanks. Needless to say it was expected.

                also HOLY SHIT FFR IS SO LAGGY UGGGHHHHHHHH
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • tiloco217
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 6

                  #773
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Also keep in mind that before the argument with charu you were the only one outside of my town reads obviously meaning that I had too many. Charu has since fallen out but adding you in to it means I am once again in the situation where I have too many town reads which adds to my reluctance and is making me have to reconsider my older town reads to ensure that I didn't have another mafia in them (meaning that you are town)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #774
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    That fight with Tiloco definitely turned fake at some point too, I'm just not sure when.
                    Then make it a priority to find where it became fake, ya Lurker-Durker


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • tiloco217
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 6

                      #775
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Do you not understand that I am considering adding you to an already too long town list after disliking you all game? That doesn't happen all the way based off a single post that had my logic in it. Also I didn't piss all over your post, I praised you for finally making a post I agreed with.

                      Zenith, this is the funniest argument so far in the game.

                      Comment

                      • gold stinger
                        Signature Extraordinare~~
                        Event Staff
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        Global Moderator
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6429

                        #776
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Really suspicious of FFR being a wolf because it deleted basically half of everyone's scores on the website and that's a really non-towny thing to do

                        I say we insta FFR next day phase
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        butts.


                        - Tosh 2014






                        Comment

                        • gold stinger
                          Signature Extraordinare~~
                          Event Staff
                          Game Manager
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          Global Moderator
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6429

                          #777
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Really suspicious of FFR being a wolf because it deleted basically half of everyone's scores on the website and that's a really non-towny thing to do

                          I say we insta FFR next day phase
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          butts.


                          - Tosh 2014






                          Comment

                          • tiloco217
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 6

                            #778
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            I am pretty sad that FFR stopped the amazing night phase I was making happen :P. I wanted 5 pages and I got 9, probably 10 by day start


                            Let's just ignore that half of the posts are mine....

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #779
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by tiloco217
                              I am pretty sad that FFR stopped the amazing night phase I was making happen :P. I wanted 5 pages and I got 9, probably 10 by day start


                              Let's just ignore that half of the posts are mine....
                              lol, Kill yourself you wolf.

                              Night phase you were making happen? I'm sorry, but get lynched, you wolf.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • tiloco217
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 6

                                #780
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Lol who do you think made that happen? The choof thing could have easily died down and it would have if I hadn't stepped up to defend him. After you decided to shitpost your way out the night phase could have died down but I started questioning the other players. This is my night phase scrub

                                Comment

                                Working...