jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #1081
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    From my point of view as of right now, we will get a lot of information when someone gets killed.

    We all have different claims about who is possible last wolf with a series of shit reactions from all of us.

    Charu - please stop being salty. If you get killed then rip but if you are alive then don't vote yourself because then you would be throwing the game for town. Also charu, HE WAS WRONG ABOUT CHOOF so what makes you think that he'll be right about the lynch on you?

    Cold Kitten - Far too lost in this game besides some poor reactions but overall has stuck in this game with attempting to read other people. Cold Kitten also has been tunneling on Lurker since the whole if then situation.

    Lurker - obviously you are being looked at as wolf for the WoEs and the fact you truly have been lurking most of the game; pretty much coasting. If you were a town then you practically never helped in forming data points other than WoE.





    Comment

    • Cold Kitten
      i love (purple things)
      • May 2009
      • 1341

      #1082
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      why is this phase so longggggggggggg


      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1083
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        Charu - please stop being salty. If you get killed then rip but if you are alive then don't vote yourself because then you would be throwing the game for town. Also charu, HE WAS WRONG ABOUT CHOOF so what makes you think that he'll be right about the lynch on you?
        I knooooooow.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #1084
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          i won't be around for phase start again, PLEASE DON'T FREAKING INSTA ANYONE WHILE I'M GONE. i'm gonna be so salty if you do holy shit. unless i die during the night, but i don't see that happening because there's too much suspicion on me right now so whatever.

          but real. pls don't insta anyone while i'm gone.


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #1085
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            i won't be around for phase start again, PLEASE DON'T FREAKING INSTA ANYONE WHILE I'M GONE. i'm gonna be so salty if you do holy shit. unless i die during the night, but i don't see that happening because there's too much suspicion on me right now so whatever.

            but real. pls don't insta anyone while i'm gone.


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • Cold Kitten
              i love (purple things)
              • May 2009
              • 1341

              #1086
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              that double post is real.


              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1087
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Hey guys, how's it going?

                Just your friendly reminder that Lurker is going to win in 30 minutes or so.

                I already have my vote for myself copy'd and ready to be pasted ASAP.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #1088
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Charu stop.

                  If you vote yourself then that's a low tier play as bad as I've made plays.

                  Seriously I want to give the three-way a good effort (if I don't die) and you should too.





                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1089
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    Charu stop.

                    If you vote yourself then that's a low tier play as bad as I've made plays.

                    Seriously I want to give the three-way a good effort (if I don't die) and you should too.
                    Tiloco should've not went down this path then. Should've gotten rid of the data point that is crippling the town.

                    But no, they're not bad data points, both Cold Kitten and Lurker are confirmed and will never be town, Zenith. Because Tiloco said so hahahaha...

                    haaaaaaah...


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1090
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      never be wolves*

                      Sorry, I had my opinion slip in there. I'm wrong anyways because I'm the last wolf that Tiloco listed if choof flipped town.

                      Hahahaaaaaaaaa


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1091
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        In the night, Cold Kitten died.
                        She was Vanilla Town. The final day begins now and will last until 11:59 server time, April 14th.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • lurker
                          ur worst nitemare
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 1628

                          #1092
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Huh. I think it would be pretty stupid for Zenith to do that, so yeah, it's Charu or I'm retarded.
                          some feathery f**k

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #1093
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            On the other hand, Zenith isn't here, so I don't want Charu to just hammer himself out of stupidity if he's town.
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1094
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              In the night, Cold Kitten died.
                              She was Vanilla Town. The final day begins now and will last until 11:59 server time, April 14th.
                              ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

                              lol, okay.

                              If Zenith is a wolf, then lol, just okay.

                              Too bad I'm gonna vote for myself. In 3


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1095
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                2.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...