jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tiloco217
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2012
    • 6

    #901
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    I'll humor you though and explain why lurker is not mafia here. For one I have been reading him town most of the game but we will throw that out just for the sake of argument. For lurker to be mafia then obviously GS had to red check his partner. Not only did he have no time to plan that play because of my immediate claim and he cc'd within about a half hour. Also he is a brand new player that has never played in any form before and was trying as a last ditch effort to get himself out of being lynched. He doesn't play the martyr card in this situation because he doesn't even think about it in the fluster of being outed so easily

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #902
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Charu, why the fuck aren't you trying to figure out who GS's partner is? The only unknown in your plan is who GS' partner is when I flip green, but instead of trying to figure that out yourself, you deferred it to tiloco and are treating it as some giant scary unknown that no one will ever know the answer to.
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #903
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by lurker
        Charu, why the fuck aren't you trying to figure out who GS's partner is? The only unknown in your plan is who GS' partner is when I flip green, but instead of trying to figure that out yourself, you deferred it to tiloco and are treating it as some giant scary unknown that no one will ever know the answer to.
        If GS is a wolf, then I would have to say partner is Cold Kitten.

        There, good enough?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • tiloco217
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2012
          • 6

          #904
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          I'm actually considering killing charu today using his own logic. By killing him instead of GS I get to live through the night (which he seems to have forgotten that he cared about in his pursuit of killing lurker) and it means that I don't have to rely on you people to lynch him later. If he flips red then the game is super easy (and at this point I am pretty sure that it will happen that way) and if he flips green then he was pushing for an even worse situation anyways and by killing him we probably helped town.

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #905
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            what the fuck. why am i a wolf if GS is a wolf? he LITERALLY WAS ONE OF MY TOP MAFIA SUSPICIONS. and i'm blatantly believing tiloco over GS. charu, earlier in the game you said tiloco was my partner. why is it the complete opposite now?


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #906
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by tiloco217
              I'm actually considering killing charu today using his own logic. By killing him instead of GS I get to live through the night (which he seems to have forgotten that he cared about in his pursuit of killing lurker) and it means that I don't have to rely on you people to lynch him later. If he flips red then the game is super easy (and at this point I am pretty sure that it will happen that way) and if he flips green then he was pushing for an even worse situation anyways and by killing him we probably helped town.
              You know what, if choof is not coming back, Lurker is siding with you, Cold Kitten is siding with you, and I only have Zenith who would probably side with me, then you know what, congrat-fucking-lations.

              [twgv]Charu[twgv]

              This is the first time I'm legitimately mad at the game, Good bye.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #907
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Charu


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #908
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  what

                  the

                  fuck

                  what did this game turn into


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • tiloco217
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 6

                    #909
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Actually CK I think it was just GS that pushed that world. Charu might have pushed it as well and I just don't remember it but I don't think that's the case. At any rate GS pushing the world puts even more weight behind your claim that you aren't together

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #910
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                      what the fuck. why am i a wolf if GS is a wolf? he LITERALLY WAS ONE OF MY TOP MAFIA SUSPICIONS. and i'm blatantly believing tiloco over GS. charu, earlier in the game you said tiloco was my partner. why is it the complete opposite now?
                      Because circumstances have changed, but whatever, I could give a rats ass right now. You guys are obviously not seeing my view. Have fun following a wolf, assholes.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • tiloco217
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 6

                        #911
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Wow you are actually trying to play like Zenith who you yelled at earlier in the game for being bad for doing it. I can't believe you would stoop that low

                        Comment

                        • tiloco217
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 6

                          #912
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Oh how the mighty have fallen

                          Comment

                          • Cold Kitten
                            i love (purple things)
                            • May 2009
                            • 1341

                            #913
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            you need to like calm your shit yo.


                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #914
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Wow. I never thought I'd see Charu do that. I'd still rather see GS dead, mainly because he's the one who's actually confirmed. On the same note, there's still the off-chance that Charu just took a few levels in stupid and isn't actually GS' partner.
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #915
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Unvote

                                Okay, I just took a 10 minute breather, siiiiiiigh

                                Let me re-read the entirety of the thread for a good while and I'll get back to you, Tiloco. If I find nothing that will sway my current view, I will continue on this little rampage I've been doing, I hope you know.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...