jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tiloco217
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2012
    • 6

    #826
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Charu just look at our argument during the night phase again. I explained all of the different reasons why I think he is town there and I don't really feel like digging through all of that

    Comment

    • Cold Kitten
      i love (purple things)
      • May 2009
      • 1341

      #827
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      so, if tiloco was actually a wolf.

      this would go one of two ways. it would either guarantee that he wouldn't be lynched (with no counterclaim), OR it would guarantee that he WOULD be (either choof comes back and actually claims tracker, or someone else CC's tiloco's claim.

      the latter scenario is FAR more likely to happen and tiloco would know that. I think anyone would know that. Especially given all the random claims that have happened in this game. There would be no reason for the tracker to NOT counter claim if they saw tiloco's claim, at this point. because tiloco would be a guaranteed wolf if the real tracker counterclaimed.

      for that reason, i really really believe tiloco. i didn't believe choof's claim to begin with. it was really weird and he literally said it was fake and that he wasn't the tracker, and then he just up and disappeared from the thread. like that's super fucking weird, i'm sorry. i have absolutely no reason to believe that choof is the real tracker. i do, however, have reason to believe that tiloco is.


      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #828
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        From the viewpoint of Tiloco, if I was in his shoes, Goldstinger would be the excellent person to target because I called him my top town while I was tunneling Tiloco while he thought I was a wolf which made the wolves probably think Tracker, if there is one, will not try touching GS.

        Tiloco, if tracker, had suspicions of GS and as such sent the Track to GS to confirm his suspicion.

        ...I think that's the rough version of what happened. I can see, I can definitely see it as much as I hate myself right now.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #829
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          I'm thinking this is tiloco playing his DM games again as he has been doing previously this entire game. He's wanted people to pick against him when openly told riot to reveal his PR role, and challenged people to throw what they got against it. He did it again many other times such as the argument with choof & defending CK. He's playing devil's advocate for simply the purpose of driving arguments here, to get people to either slip up, or talk themselves down to shit. (Kind of like what he was doing when Charu & himself were having that argument over choof).

          I don't believe there's going to be a cc call either because I stated it before that it could end up being really bad if we lose our true tracker being outed, AGAIN, just like riot was. If the wolf ends up being someone like Zenith or CK, this game would be royally fucked considering it appears town votes like that are permanently locked in.
          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • tiloco217
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2012
            • 6

            #830
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Lol are you actually going to try and fight this GS?

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #831
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by gold stinger
              I don't believe there's going to be a cc call either because I stated it before that it could end up being really bad if we lose our true tracker being outed, AGAIN, just like riot was. If the wolf ends up being someone like Zenith or CK, this game would be royally fucked considering it appears town votes like that are permanently locked in.
              Thanks for confirming my absolute disbelief that Tiloco is actually real.

              Sorry, you're going to die once everyone has come in and says they're not the tracker.

              I'm mad at myself, I really am.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #832
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Fine. You want a counterclaim?

                counterclaiming Tracker

                I checked lurker and he targeted riot.
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #833
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  have a nice day
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #834
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe



                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #835
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      By the way, Gold Stinger, if there's one thing you just did that I can appreciate.

                      You just bumped choof into green territory.

                      I love you, you fool.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #836
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Well, unless choof comes back and says he's the real tracker, I don't see any reason to doubt tiloco. I'm not sure what else there is to say/do besides just picking GS off.
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • tiloco217
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 6

                          #837
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          We still shouldn't kill him yet. I want all of the time possible because people have to change their opinion on me and, through that, change their opinions on other people and I want to be around to help town through that as long as possible. I don't think that that one night phase is long enough for that

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #838
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            LMAO that counterclaim. If you were the real tracker you wouldn't have reacted that fuckin slowly.
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • tiloco217
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 6

                              #839
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              oh shit

                              I was actually role blocked but I am the tracker

                              Welcome to danceguy 2.0

                              Comment

                              • tiloco217
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 6

                                #840
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                I can't believe that play worked a second time

                                Comment

                                Working...