jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #676
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by Charu
    Reads change, wow!

    Also, the only way you're clear with me now, bucko, is if no one cc's you IN THE NEXT DAY PHASE.
    I don't think they will (and I don't think they should) unless they either have incriminating results or if they're going to be mis-lynched

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #677
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Calling a choof and tiloco team.

      Wuzzup


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #678
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Game is over boys, real tracker should track Tiloco, Riot should jailkeep choof.

        Boom winner.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • tiloco217
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2012
          • 6

          #679
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          lol ok

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #680
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            lmfao

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #681
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              okay I get that you want me dead but charu if you are town and we lose this game, we are both at fault

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #682
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                And if I'm right?

                Holy shit, do you understand how hard I will get? I think a blood vessel might pop.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #683
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  the vindictive streak in me is saying "i hope i die just so charu looks like a shit head"
                  but the only correct play, imo, is to not play at all

                  this is my last post

                  Comment

                  • tiloco217
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 6

                    #684
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    I think people in FFR might actually be more spiteful then people in DM. I didn't think that was possible :P

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #685
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      I go hard, like real hard!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #686
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        actually no, here's one last question
                        charu, how many times have you advocated a policy lynch in this game
                        you were wrong the first time, are you going to have the town do policy lynches until you hit a wolf? or is your intent just to policy lynch towns to fulfill your win-con as a wolf?

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #687
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Hey Riot, I see you lurking. Please, you're the only confirmed here, maybe share something that will (doubtfully) convince me to say anything else regarding the sequence of posts that have just occurred.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #688
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by choof
                            actually no, here's one last question
                            charu, how many times have you advocated a policy lynch in this game
                            you were wrong the first time, are you going to have the town do policy lynches until you hit a wolf? or is your intent just to policy lynch towns to fulfill your win-con as a wolf?
                            Like I said, I won't policy lynch you next phase if the REAL TRACKER doesn't claim, because that will most likely mean you ARE the tracker, and if that's the case, you better be saying you actually are the tracker right now so something different can happen.

                            Even then, I won't lynch you next phase even if there's a claim because why gamble on lynching a blue? We don't, dohohoho.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #689
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Do you see my view now, choofy-woofy? I was hoping you were seeing it, but it seems like you didn't.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #690
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                So, I guess in summary to the posts that have been made.

                                I'm 80% sure Tiloco is wolf.

                                I'm 99.9% sure choof is a wolf.

                                Go fucking me if I'm right.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...