jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #991
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Okay, there we go. Charu, if I wasn't 90% sure you were his partner, I'd say I'm sorry right now.
    Anyway, live TWG is calling. I'll try to give my thoughts in a lot more detail tomorrow, but for now this is what I'm thinking:
    Charu > choof > CK > Zenith
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #992
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      I don't give a shit who is good and who isn't. Attitude is Attitude and Tiloco's is so toxic that it makes it so us newer players are not only discouraged from playing, but also do not want to deal with such a player.

      I'm leaving thread now.





      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #993
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by _Zenith_
        You're right about me not being a wolf; and if you want further evidence lynch and or kill me wolf because I seriously have no desire to continue.
        Listen, just... calm down, alright?

        Town needs you, I think you're town, and Tiloco feels that Lurker is cleared because of this which I don't agree with.

        Tiloco, I'm sure the thought has crossed your mind about Gold Stinger checking Lurker was a means for you to see him as green?

        I'm sure it has.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #994
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Originally posted by lurker
          Okay, there we go. Charu, if I wasn't 90% sure you were his partner, I'd say I'm sorry right now.
          Anyway, live TWG is calling. I'll try to give my thoughts in a lot more detail tomorrow, but for now this is what I'm thinking:
          Charu > choof > CK > Zenith
          Why is choof next to me there? Tell me why Gold Stinger would out his other partner (choof) by fake claiming a role choof already tried to fake claim?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #995
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Originally posted by Charu
            Listen, just... calm down, alright?

            Town needs you, I think you're town, and Tiloco feels that Lurker is cleared because of this which I don't agree with.
            I'm perfectly calm; just absolutely disheartened that this game became the way it did.

            Town most certainly does not need me besides the fact I'm one of the most read/strongest Town reads enough to make me fully lock clear and not a lynchable option.

            Like I said earlier, if you want further evidence that I am town then by all means, lynch me to find out. If the final wolf decides to kill me then that's cool too.

            NOW I'm leaving thread.





            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #996
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              zenith I'm going to say this as friendly as I possibly can, please don't take this the wrong way

              but please, don't sign up for another twg

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #997
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Originally posted by choof
                zenith I'm going to say this as friendly as I possibly can, please don't take this the wrong way

                but please, don't sign up for another twg
                Stop directing posts to me when I'm trying to leave and clear my head.

                Don't worry, this is why I left TWG chat.

                I plan on not signing up for another TWG on FFR; though if your offer stands up on MS then I'll take that because I'll almost guarantee that it's 1000% better than this.





                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #998
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  Don't worry, this is why I left TWG chat.
                  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #999
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    mafiascum's meta is totally incompatible with ffr's meta, thus you can't say that it's better or worse

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #1000
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Why is choof next to me there? Tell me why Gold Stinger would out his other partner (choof) by fake claiming a role choof already tried to fake claim?
                      Basically, I think that wasn't meant to be taken as seriously since 1. it was taken back so quickly and 2. he had already made jokes about fakeclaiming. The fact that he actually left the game for a while also makes me a bit doubtful. I just don't think choof's and GS's fakeclaims are comparable in scope or seriousness.
                      Also, have you ever considered the possibility that the posts you rode on so hard when you thought GS was town were just dumb luck, and he's actually a total idiot?
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • tiloco217
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 6

                        #1001
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        I did think about it but like I have said before I don't think that GS would think about it in his first game of mafia. I am pretty sure that him claiming tracker was a means to save himself as apposed to a means to save his teammate

                        Now about zenith. I wanted to keep this discussion until the post game but it doesn't look like that is going to be an option so I am going to get out my opinions and that will be it. I will not respond to anymore comments made about the game being bad or me being bad (as in overly aggressive or that sort of accusation).



                        To begin, I have not attempted to personally attack anyone in the game and I apologize if it ever came across this way. I play this game because I enjoy doing so not as a place to vent anger or whatever.

                        In response to this being a jTWG game I believe I am partially at fault but not entirely. I have been aggressive and have argued most points that I disliked but I have intended to do so in a way that promotes discussion such as asking a lot of questions. My goal was never to shut players down and was instead to bring more information to the table.

                        In accusation of making players leave the game I think that is over-exaggerated. Choof did not leave the game because of me it was because of charu and I don't think charu is at fault in this situation either as he seemed to be doing the same thing I aimed to do in questioning what he didn't agree with. As for GS leaving the game I really hope that was just a last ditch effort to stay alive but if it wasn't then maybe this isn't the game for him and that is better to find out in a jTWG game then in a full TWG game. The discussion, for the most part, was about him but not directed at him so if he could not handle that pressure then he may want to consider other games. That being said I think he played very well especially for a first game and would love to see him in future ones. As for you in particular Zenith I don't think this is anywhere near as much pressure as was put on you in the TWG game. I understand that you went back to jTWG games to get away from that and I respect that but no game is going to go without pressure and, again, that pressure is not even directed at you for the most part. When I have put pressure on you I have done so mostly by looking at posts you have made and analyzing them or asking questions about them to promote responses from you and thus more information for town. To charu, you are the only one that I believe I went to far with and I apologize for that. My goal wasn't to berate you but I think at one point that is what it turned into as I felt logic wasn't working and I'm sorry for that.

                        This post doesn't belong mid-game but I don't think that the game would work out if I didn't make it. One last time, I do not feel like I was out of line in my play but I apologize to all of you that were offended by me.

                        Zenith, even if you don't pay attention to anything else this game, you need to read this post.

                        I did the preview and saw that he left the thread so hopefully he comes back and sees this but it is meant for everyone else as well so I am still going to post it

                        Comment

                        • tiloco217
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 6

                          #1002
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by tiloco217
                          I will not respond to anymore comments made about the game being bad or me being bad (as in overly aggressive or that sort of accusation).
                          I will still talk about it post game by the way if anyone wants to discuss it with me but I don't want anymore talk about it in game if possible

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1003
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Arrrrrgggggh...

                            Well, I'm going to back to being my usual loopy self. I also apologize for getting nasty if I did, which I think I di.

                            But yeah, I guess for you folks, I want to say it's safe to try to lynch in the Cold Kitten and Lurker pool.

                            I already gave my stance with choof and Zenith, I just hope I'm in the same way with those two as well.

                            Tiloco, this is your night again, you're our confirmed, so I guess your words will shape what will happen tomorrow. I know it doesn't mean much, especially with me wanting to believe you were wolf so hard, but I'm not the last wolf.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Cold Kitten
                              i love (purple things)
                              • May 2009
                              • 1341

                              #1004
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              HOW THE FUCK AM I WOLF. PLEASE EXPLAIN. gold stinger was literally my top wolf lean. WHAT THE FUCK.


                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1005
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                                HOW THE FUCK AM I WOLF. PLEASE EXPLAIN. gold stinger was literally my top wolf lean. WHAT THE FUCK.
                                It's not changing from my perspective. It's not you, then it's 100% Lurker due to PoE.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...