jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cold Kitten
    i love (purple things)
    • May 2009
    • 1341

    #796
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    welp


    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #797
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Also, the site being slow once again isn't helping.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #798
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        real fast will be extending this night phase until 12:30 PM server time tomorrow
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #799
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Would you like to start a town vote for all of us to not post in this game anymore due to recent FFR situations

          yes or no
          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #800
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            He just said he extended it. Which means now we have 10 more hours of night.

            So... I guess it is what it is. But what is there to talk about? I guess now I got to see what kind of thing Tiloco-Wolf-Chan will pull I suppose.

            Also, choof, please come the fuck back and say stuff.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #801
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              no
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #802
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                going to bed

                Planned on staying up past midnight so I could get some stuff down on what I was thinking based off of night phase ending but FFR pretty much fucked that up in its own way and gave me a runaround on the FFR Wiki instead.

                I'll be awake before night phase ends, hopefully.
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #803
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Not one person posted then and now?

                  Are you shitting me?

                  Siiiiigh, choof, I know you're reading this thread when you do. I just want to let you know if you really are a VT and I latched on to something that will make town lose, you are just as much as fault as I am for leading the town into a dark pit.

                  Or, in other words.

                  You're the cause of a wolf win if you're VT that has now became inactive.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #804
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Not one person posted then and now?

                    Are you shitting me?

                    Siiiiigh, choof, I know you're reading this thread when you do. I just want to let you know if you really are a VT and I latched on to something that will make town lose, you are just as much as fault as I am for leading the town into a dark pit.

                    Or, in other words.

                    You're the cause of a wolf win if you're VT that has now became inactive.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • gold stinger
                      Signature Extraordinare~~
                      Event Staff
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      Global Moderator
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6429

                      #805
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      I'm just as surprised that no one posted after me between the time I went to bed and now.

                      besides choof
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      butts.


                      - Tosh 2014






                      Comment

                      • gold stinger
                        Signature Extraordinare~~
                        Event Staff
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        Global Moderator
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6429

                        #806
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        because, you know, he kind of said that he would refrain from posting
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        butts.


                        - Tosh 2014






                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #807
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          because, you know, he kind of said that he would refrain from posting
                          And that's what's making me mad. If he doesn't come back and do SOMETHING, I'm going to keep assuming he's not the Tracker until further notice and I want the actual Tracker to please claim (if it's not choof).


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #808
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            please to not post for a moment or two I am doing EON stuff.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #809
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              In the night, Riotpolice dies and flips as the Jailkeeper.
                              Day 1 begins now and will end Sunday, March 12th at noon server time.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #810
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Okay then, Tracker, claim now.

                                Tiloco


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...