jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tiloco217
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2012
    • 6

    #976
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    I'm going to go play in the live twg when it is brought up in a few minutes so that will probably it for me for the evening

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #977
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Uhhhhhhhhhh, hold up, was that an insta? If tiloco didn't unvote at any point, it was.
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #978
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        lol

        If majority of peeps is quitting because of me and Tiloco arguing, then I quit too, this game anyways.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • tiloco217
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2012
          • 6

          #979
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          I think we just need to kill GS today. If we don't then the next day will be the exact same as this one and apprantly people are not ok with that. I wrote quite a bit more to this post but I think I am just going to save that discussion for post game

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #980
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            was it uncivil or something
            I refuse to believe that charu and tiloco had an uncivil argument, given that both are very strong players

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #981
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              was it uncivil or something
              I refuse to believe that charu and tiloco had an uncivil argument, given that both are very strong players

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #982
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                if anything I refuse to play forum twg because of how fucking awful the server load times are

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #983
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  lol

                  If majority of peeps is quitting because of me and Tiloco arguing, then I quit too, this game anyways.
                  Nope, it's not just your argument between the two of you.

                  If I was GS, I'd insta myself too; regardless of role.

                  I know know how YoshL felt when dealing with me in the last TWG.

                  You guys do realize that this jTWG game just went full serious and astounding remarks and arguing when this is supposed to be a learning game.





                  Comment

                  • tiloco217
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 6

                    #984
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Honestly I didn't think it was that bad but like I said I don't think this is a worthwhile discussion right now. It is better left for the post game

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #985
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      gold stinger was indeed insta'd

                      this is the votecount at time of insta:
                      Votecount:
                      stinger (4): tiloco, lurker, charu, stinger
                      Charu (1): Choof

                      gold stinger is dead, he flips as a Wolf.
                      Night 2 begins now and will end Saturday, April 11th, at 5:00 PM server time.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • tiloco217
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 6

                        #986
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        why are there 21 people in this thread and only 6 people in zoom :/

                        Comment

                        • tiloco217
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 6

                          #987
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          oh cool you guys know I'm town now. that should help things

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #988
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Well, I guess this is a good time to put that other disclaimer the sunfan did not post in the OP.

                            The game of the TWG's can get quite heated as you saw last night and today. However, do not ever let the intensity of a discussion waiver you. As you saw, the person with the best case will no doubtfully be victorious (though they could be a bit less arrogant, thank you and wink).

                            Just, if you're feeling uneasy about someone being mega aggressive, watch and lurk, but don't be intimated by it as hard as that sounds.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #989
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              gold stinger was indeed insta'd

                              this is the votecount at time of insta:
                              Votecount:
                              stinger (4): tiloco, lurker, charu, stinger
                              Charu (1): Choof

                              gold stinger is dead, he flips as a Wolf.
                              Night 2 begins now and will end Saturday, April 11th, at 5:00 PM server time.
                              Jesus CHRIST I'm a donkey.

                              Fucking A

                              It's either Cold Kitten or Lurker, pick your poison. I refuse to believe it's Zenith and refuse to believe it's choof.

                              I guess time will tell and I apologize to this thread for acting like a donkey.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #990
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                You're right about me not being a wolf; and if you want further evidence lynch and or kill me wolf because I seriously have no desire to continue.





                                Comment

                                Working...