jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #121
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by Riotpolice
    Nope, i'm dropping it. I don't think you're a wolf (yet) Choof. And I can and will drop it. I'm done with you man, nothing more that needs to be said.
    Originally posted by Riotpolice
    Okay, let's get back onto Choof then.
    Lol

    Comment

    • gold stinger
      Signature Extraordinare~~
      Event Staff
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      Global Moderator
      • Jan 2007
      • 6429

      #122
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      I think most of the retaliation vote from Zenith has to do with Charu just being completely unreadable for a large majority of the time, and is probably expected.

      I voted Charu simply because I heard it was a meme to vote Charu, and now I know why, the inner workings of his mind is an enigma.

      *insert gif of spilt milk from Spongebob*
      Originally posted by YoshL
      butts.


      - Tosh 2014






      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #123
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        gif as promised

        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #124
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          gif as promised

          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #125
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            idk, seemed slightly fake to me. probably just me though. I'll be back in a couple hours, got my math class right now.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #126
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by Gradiant
              idk, seemed slightly fake to me. probably just me though. I'll be back in a couple hours, got my math class right now.
              Owned


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #127
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Hello! I am reading the action between Riot and Choof. Forum speed is awfully slow so rip.

                Riot - Doesn't trust that Choof is a role that he might claim. Basically reading choof as a wolf if he isn't the PR and if a more logical counter claim is said but cmon it's Day One.

                Choof - Pushing hard against Riot but in reality just wants logical posts and is also jabbing you (Riot) about claiming you were not continuing a dispute but you replied back. Choof is still a null-green read to me.

                My gut is telling me that Charu is a wolf but I won't rely on a gut feeling Day One until closer to EoD.





                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  Curious why you're asking me specifically about him specifically though
                  Just because Riot and choof were going at it so I thought "Someone's opinion on Zenith might be cool to throw" so I asked you!

                  Yep


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    my gut is telling me that zenith is a wolf that's trying to project town by having "reads" this early in the game

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      My gut is telling me that Charu is a wolf but I won't rely on a gut feeling Day One until closer to EoD.
                      Bitch ass, I'm going to bite your leg and growl EXTREMELY loud.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Votecount:
                        Riot (1): Choof
                        _Zenith_ (1): Charu
                        Charu (2): _Zenith_, stinger
                        Cold (1): Riot
                        Choof (1): Cold
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          riot is a wolf this game again, guys

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by Riotpolice
                            Okay, let's get back onto Choof then.


                            Choof, if you were to claim tracker or jailer I'd be very timid to believe the claim. If someone else countered your claim to tracker or jailer, I'd take their word over your own.
                            You're getting baited every bit as hard as you were last game. You were a wolf then. What about now...?
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Hell, I wouldn't even saying you're getting baited. It's like you're looking at random posts and stabbing yourself in the mouth with a hook.
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Really digging the contrived posting style lurker's got going on.

                                Comment

                                Working...