jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #931
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by tiloco217
    (by that I mean reasons outside of you don't like me personally)
    Just a disclaimer, I do not hate you as a person, please-please-please do not make this out for me hating your guts. I do not hate your guts, just... want to throw that out the way, okay?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #932
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Originally posted by Charu
      This strikes me as odd because after reading through Day One, I found that Gold Stinger was giving thoughts and thinking like a town should. For a first time player, this is great, like extremely great.
      This is my fourth TWG (j and twg) played on Forum/FFR.

      I seriously applaud GS in the way he's played so far because I am still garbage compared to him And it's his first fucking game





      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #933
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        charu what do you think i could feasibly bring to town's table

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #934
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Originally posted by choof
          charu what do you think i could feasibly bring to town's table
          Just thoughts in general, it's all we town can do. After Tiloco claimed and Gold Stinger claimed, mechanically, unless this is god damn high level conspiracy shit, there's no way you're red.

          You're pretty much locked clear.

          ...Obviously that's not the case for the others, but hey. Nice to see you post, I really appreciate it.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • tiloco217
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2012
            • 6

            #935
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            GS's claim was completely terrible. His first post in reaction was just something along the lines of "what?" and a vote for me. Then his reaction to me essentially claiming a red check on him was bringing up reasons I wasn't the tracker none of which were good and it didn't even occur to him that he could use him being town as a defense because he is mafia and had trouble looking at it through a town perspective. After realizing that nobody was going to defend him he went for the final possible play of cc'ing my role.

            Aside from that you have to evaluate mine and his play side by side but it is impossible for me to try and help you by walking you through the reasons I have played more towny then him because unfortunately I can't be that unbiased in this situation. I'm not sure if I was very clear there so I am going to reword it as, I can't look at it from your perspective enough to help you here so you are going to have to go through that part on your own.

            All of that being said I think this game could be as simple as lynching GS, Charu, and Zenith in that order.

            Lurker is practically confirmed.

            CK and GS being partners is pretty unlikely because, as she brought up, they would have had to hard bussed each other in a situation where me and charu (who would both be town in that situation) are butting heads quite a bit.

            I like Choof quite a bit for his tracker claim. I have already gone in depth on why I like him for that and don't see a need to do it again.

            That leaves only GS (who is confirmed mafia), Charu (who is more then likely his partner) and Zenith (who is just less towny then the other 3 at this point).

            I liked Zenith enough to call him my top town during the night phase but it was almost entirely because he was playing bad with both his brief giving up period and his hammer on Gradiant. However during the night he did almost nothing and doesn't even seem to be paying very close attention to the thread since he got heavily town read, even to the point of just now admitting that he isn't even going to read through all of what he has missed even though it is vital to winning the game right now.

            In short I liked him a lot but recently his play has not been nearly as towny.

            Charu just doesn't want follow any sort of logic. He is immediately jumping to a conclusion and then never changing his mind about it even though I am bringing him plenty of substantial evidence against it. What's even weirder is his willingness to change his opinions. For instance he has decided that choof is confirmed town even though he spent the entire night phase debating with me, saying there is no way that choof would ever do that as town. Just because I am town doesn't mean I am right about choof but Charu was instantly under that impression. Also he seemed to believe that I would never make the play of claiming tracker as mafia but has since flipped that read because I do not agree with his plan (which, by the way, makes no sense).

            All of THAT being said, I still have to go through and look at GS's interactions so those opinions might change. I definitely think it is smart to start planning out future lynches at this point though because looking at today's alone is way too short-sighted at this point. That doesn't necessarily mean that you need an auto-circle but you need to be thinking about what happens after you lynch somebody

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #936
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Choof if you haven't already, we would love your thoughts about Tiloco/Gold Stinger; especially now where there are sides being formed on what claim is more truthful than not, as well as which player looks more wolf than the other.





              Comment

              • tiloco217
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2012
                • 6

                #937
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                that post about disliking me personally was aimed at Zenith

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #938
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  there's no way you're red.

                  You're pretty much locked clear.
                  lol?

                  will do a write up but idk if i'll post it considering how quick you are to change your reads

                  Comment

                  • tiloco217
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 6

                    #939
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Charu that quote post was probably the most biased post I have seen all game. You basically just said "I like GS" and "I don't like tiloco and anyone supporting him" with very little reasoning for either side.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #940
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      I'm worn out, you want your wolf win so bad, it's disgusting.

                      Fine, you know what? I still don't care about this enough to focus on a town win now. You want to go after Gold Stinger? Then fine, we're going after Gold Stinger and we're going to go from there.

                      If he is mafia, as you say, then again I will need to congratulate him on a pretty good Wolf Game, and that'll be the end of that. Whoever you want to lynch after, if GS is mafia, is whatever, lynch me if you want so I'm not there.

                      I don't know why you keep saying Lurker is cleared if GS is mafia. But hey, like I said, don't care.

                      Gold Stinger


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #941
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by tiloco217
                        Charu that quote post was probably the most biased post I have seen all game. You basically just said "I like GS" and "I don't like tiloco and anyone supporting him" with very little reasoning for either side.
                        I said it over and over and over, I really like his mindset in the beginning and his reads at the beginning of the night. That's pretty much it.

                        No need for an essay post for me saying I like his mindset and the actions I've showcased in that post.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • tiloco217
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 6

                          #942
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          A defeatist attitude isn't going to get you out of this one charu. Obviously you care about the game if you were willing to go through the first 20 pages to make that quote post so saying you don't care at all just a few minutes later seems like a desperate mafia making a last ditch effort to win the game.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #943
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            charu
                            there's no reason a townie would put someone in a green light and then vote for them to appease another player

                            that gold stinger vote is not coming from a townie

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #944
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by choof
                              will do a write up but idk if i'll post it considering how quick you are to change your reads
                              I have to say, I don't think he's changing from what he's already got down. Never mind the fact that GS baited a blue claim super early, the dude HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS to be legit, right?
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • tiloco217
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 6

                                #945
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                There is 100% a reason for an "essay post" because if you can bring that much of your thought process to the game it helps so much in determining your alignment. Once you tell me, in detail, how you are thinking about this game it becomes so much easier for me to figure out whether or not you are lying to me. Just telling me the tl;dr of your thought process doesn't help me at all because that is so easy to fake as mafia.

                                Comment

                                Working...