jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #646
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by choof
    you were in the last jtwg with me, think harder
    Difference here, buddy, is that we didn't have confirmed PR's known.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #647
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Besides, you also softed in that game, not hard claimed.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #648
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        In other words, you just dun goof'd and became Riot-tier.

        How's it feel?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #649
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          are all mafia games this memey

          I'm going to need a confirmation from tiloco
          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • gold stinger
            Signature Extraordinare~~
            Event Staff
            Game Manager
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            Global Moderator
            • Jan 2007
            • 6429

            #650
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            also are we memeing hard claims now

            really
























            really
            Originally posted by YoshL
            butts.


            - Tosh 2014






            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #651
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by gold stinger
              are all mafia games this memey

              I'm going to need a confirmation from tiloco
              Are you talking about my posts in particular? Because I'm the one that brings it in, dohoho.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #652
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Your posts aren't meme posts, they're Charu posts.
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #653
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Damn right they are.

                  Non one can change the

                  CHARU



                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #654
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    In other words, you just dun goof'd and became Riot-tier.

                    How's it feel?
                    what incentive would a vt have to fake-claim

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #655
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by choof
                      what incentive would a vt have to fake-claim
                      Considering you said to me to see what you did last game, I'm assuming your incentive is to get night killed as a VT when fake claiming.

                      Or was that not what you had in mind, choofy-woofy?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #656
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Sorry to burst your bubble, it's not going to work here. With the circumstances that have happened, this is a bad play.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #657
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          why do you think it wouldn't work?

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #658
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            It won't work if the real PR claims, but you're now that big ol' ?????????? I was saying about Riot until no one CC's.

                            Honestly, I don't agree because it's a high risk high reward strat and it's incredibly dangerous here. (Read: YOLO Strat)


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #659
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Good thing it's night phase, huh, choofy-woofy?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #660
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                In other news, I tried helping someone recover data of a corrupted Flash Drive.

                                I was unsuccessful, oops.

                                Sorry.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...