jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tiloco217
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2012
    • 6

    #811
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    I am the tracker. In the night I followed GS and he visited riot police. Get rekt bro.

    I am going to eat my lunch now but I will be back in about 15 minutes

    Comment

    • tiloco217
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2012
      • 6

      #812
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      I am the tracker. In the night I followed GS and he visited riot police. Get rekt bro.

      I am going to eat my lunch now but I will be back in about 15 minutes

      Comment

      • tiloco217
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2012
        • 6

        #813
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        forgot to vote GS

        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #814
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          uh what

          ttiloco
          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #815
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Unvote

            You son of a bitch. I really hope that's a lie.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Cold Kitten
              i love (purple things)
              • May 2009
              • 1341

              #816
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              well. i'm inclined to believe tiloco. i've had a town read on him most of the game.

              and that reaction from GS wasn't great. literally just a reaction vote. okay.


              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #817
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                I'm not touching that, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't trust you Tiloco-Wolf-Chan, even with a claim.

                Ballsy move if you're a wolf, must be your DM playstyle talking.

                FFffuuuuuuuck, I'm just gonna wait, and no one insta GS until EVERYONE HAS ENTERED THE THREAD and see's this, including choof.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #818
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  I'm not touching that, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I don't trust you Tiloco-Wolf-Chan, even with a claim.

                  Ballsy move if you're a wolf, must be your DM playstyle talking.

                  FFffuuuuuuuck, I'm just gonna wait, and no one insta GS until EVERYONE HAS ENTERED THE THREAD and see's this, including choof.
                  *Angry sigh*

                  Okay, if you really are the tracker, then you must also believe that choof is full of shit and is not a VT because only then will you know you won't die in the night because killing you will be killing a wolf essentially.

                  I'm just... apprehensive I suppose. I was tunneling haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard on you and fuck, it's hard getting back out, Tiloco-Wolf-Chan.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • tiloco217
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 6

                    #819
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    I can guarantee that there will not be another claim. GS is 100% a wolf

                    Comment

                    • tiloco217
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 6

                      #820
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      No I still think that choof is probably a VT. I am not lock clearing him but I am pretty sure he is town

                      Comment

                      • gold stinger
                        Signature Extraordinare~~
                        Event Staff
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        Global Moderator
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6429

                        #821
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        I have reason to believe tiloco isn't the real tracker, he just fakeclaimed as soon as the next day started so he could get the better ground in his already shitty situation with being heavily suspected, and the only real resort that he would have had to clear his name if he was wolf with one of the highest rated townies against him. This is red lights painted all over it against tiloco.
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        butts.


                        - Tosh 2014






                        Comment

                        • tiloco217
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 6

                          #822
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Lol that's the reason you don't believe me? Go ahead and dig your self a deeper hole.

                          By the way, even when everyone has seen the thread and you guys realize that there isn't going to be a counter claim, we should play through this day because we only have one misslynch left and we still have to find his partner

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #823
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            I have reason to believe tiloco isn't the real tracker, he just fakeclaimed as soon as the next day started so he could get the better ground in his already shitty situation with being heavily suspected, and the only real resort that he would have had to clear his name if he was wolf with one of the highest rated townies against him. This is red lights painted all over it against tiloco.
                            But would a wolf do that to another wolf if choof is wolf?

                            Oh god... oh my god, but no, that work mechanically, there's no way.

                            Time will tell about Tiloco, but as of this moment I need to believe he's a PR, a wolf wouldn't do that, that's suicide. ffffff

                            My brain is malfunctioning guys.

                            GS, you were my top town, buddy, good job if you're honestly a wolf, but then again, this is your first game so I didn't know how to percieve you I suppose.

                            ...

                            GS, if you could just... make a scenario that maybe I can see, that be nice, but, a wolf coming out as a PR when they don't know for certain if choof is the PR?

                            I... I... I don't even.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #824
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by tiloco217
                              No I still think that choof is probably a VT. I am not lock clearing him but I am pretty sure he is town
                              I... I think my meta is clouding my views of choof or something. I just, can you please quote posts where you think this is the case? Because, I am having a mega hard time dealing with this.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Cold Kitten
                                i love (purple things)
                                • May 2009
                                • 1341

                                #825
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                this has been a game full of suicide moves.

                                i really really do not think that tiloco's one of them. GS your logic really isn't making sense to me.


                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                                Comment

                                Working...