jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1096
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    1.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #1097
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      omg charu you're making me feel so bad :<
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1098
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Choof


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1099
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Oh, thanks, I was gonna see what you would do.

          Funny.

          Lurker

          Game over boys.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #1100
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            nice troll bro whatever
            lurker
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1101
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              I sure hope Zenith comes in here.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #1102
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                I'm here I'm here; stepped out and look at that, CK was innocent.

                Charu couldn't possibly be a wolf and lurker you have literally coasted the entire game.





                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #1103
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  how long were you planning that, jesus christ
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1104
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Shortest day phase incorporated.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #1105
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      wow really already fucking 2 votes on lurker and I can just hammer and end it

                      god damn it if charu was a wolf the entire time then fucking gg wp Charu





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #1106
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Lurker

                        gg wp





                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1107
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by lurker
                          how long were you planning that, jesus christ
                          About when Tiloco made me blow up.

                          When he wasn't going to see my way, I decided to go about the remaining game being a sarcastic douchebag.

                          Sorry, not sorry

                          No hard feelings Tiloco.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1108
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            lmao zenith you should obviously know you just won
                            lurker has been lynched, he was a wolf.
                            game is over town wins.
                            will get postgame up in a moment.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #1109
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              thesunfan

                              would love if you are actually here to tell us what's up





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #1110
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                this fucking lag lmao

                                also first win for me so ayyy





                                Comment

                                Working...