jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tiloco217
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2012
    • 6

    #781
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    also the fact that it would probably be under exaggerating to say that 33% of the posts from this night phase are mine (although admittedly over exaggerating saying 50% of them are mine)

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #782
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Shitpost my way out? Please, after what choof did, I was making calls, explaining my thought process, saying what should be done. You're calling me trying to win the game SHITPOSTING!?

      Sir, you get no sympathy from me.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • tiloco217
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2012
        • 6

        #783
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        I don't need sympathy from a wolf bro

        Also about 1/3 of your posts from this night phase had nothing important coming from them (this is the part where I quote your posts that literally just say hahahahaha except ffr is slow and I am lazy)

        Comment

        • tiloco217
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2012
          • 6

          #784
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          I don't need sympathy from a wolf bro

          Also about 1/3 of your posts from this night phase had nothing important coming from them (this is the part where I quote your posts that literally just say hahahahaha except ffr is slow and I am lazy)

          Comment

          • Cold Kitten
            i love (purple things)
            • May 2009
            • 1341

            #785
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            woop got off work early, awesome.


            on the tiloco v charu thing:
            i definitely don't think they're both wolves. i had a town read on tiloco early on in the game based on a few posts he made that I felt were towny. i believe i also felt that charu was towny. i think that could very well still be the case here. charu does seem to be going after whomever he can find evidence against though, which is kinda weird imo, that, however, doesn't mean charu can't be town.


            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #786
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Originally posted by Charu
              Then make it a priority to find where it became fake, ya Lurker-Durker
              Okay, fine. It's right here:

              Originally posted by Charu
              PS: It's real easy to make a case of low hanging fruits.

              How delicious, Tiloco.
              It's at this point where you pretty much say "I'm just fucking with you". At the same time tiloco's sorta drifting into word salad, so I'm not entirely liking either of you at that point.
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • tiloco217
                FFR Veteran
                • Sep 2012
                • 6

                #787
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                that read doesn't seem to have much influence from what has happened during the night phase CK. Have you not read it through yet?

                Comment

                • Cold Kitten
                  i love (purple things)
                  • May 2009
                  • 1341

                  #788
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  i skimmed through it. i literally just got home. i need to go back and read it more in depth.


                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #789
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    It's at this point where you pretty much say "I'm just fucking with you". At the same time tiloco's sorta drifting into word salad, so I'm not entirely liking either of you at that point.
                    Okay, motherfucker, it's because I was assuming he was getting that Zenith was changing from his top scum read to wolf read.

                    That's what I was saying with that post.

                    And likewise Tiloco was picking apart a post of mine that he thought was specifically meant for him.

                    That's what happened.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • tiloco217
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 6

                      #790
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      what do you mean by word salad lurker? If you mean that I am just making posts that are like a paragraph of talking over and over then the reason for that is I have basically treated this whole interaction like I would a formal (although I'm not sure if it is on me or charu) and my strategy for formals is to vomit all of my information all over town and berate the person I am accusing with questions and see how they react (although it is way easier here since I don't have to yell over anyone and I have all the time that I want)

                      It only just occurred to me that if I interpreted your post right that you are going to hate this post :P

                      Comment

                      • tiloco217
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 6

                        #791
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        what do you mean by word salad lurker? If you mean that I am just making posts that are like a paragraph of talking over and over then the reason for that is I have basically treated this whole interaction like I would a formal (although I'm not sure if it is on me or charu) and my strategy for formals is to vomit all of my information all over town and berate the person I am accusing with questions and see how they react (although it is way easier here since I don't have to yell over anyone and I have all the time that I want)

                        It only just occurred to me that if I interpreted your post right that you are going to hate this post :P

                        Comment

                        • tiloco217
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 6

                          #792
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          to be fair you did say "You should give your top town because it helps the tracker" in a situation where we had been talking back and forth for 2 pages

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #793
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            I don't think I can care about this game anymore.
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • tiloco217
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 6

                              #794
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              I love this game. This is basically what I wanted to do while spectating the last twg game but couldn't.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #795
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                My TWG boner is not even here anymore, god damn it guys


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...