jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Riotpolice
    "Reach For The Stars"
    • Nov 2010
    • 1921

    #106
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Okay, let's get back onto Choof then.


    Choof, if you were to claim tracker or jailer I'd be very timid to believe the claim. If someone else countered your claim to tracker or jailer, I'd take their word over your own.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

    Originally posted by m0de
    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #107
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Originally posted by Riotpolice
      When you say anecdotal fallacies, you're just referring to someone who is using their past town meta to mimic themselves as they are a wolf right now?

      If that's the question, then yes I do believe this is a highly valued strategy wolves employ to gain the unending trust of the town.
      when I say anecdotal fallacy, I mean when someone says "person a did the same thing last time as a certain alignment, so person a is the same alignment"

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #108
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Oh I left for like two hours and look where we are now.

        Time for seriousness; I could gut-vote people but I should really wait until near EoD to compile a true reads list rather than what I said in previous game.

        Choof so far seems town though fmpov reading his posts; especially taking initiative with wanting to start the game. Although, this is a null-green read.

        That's all I got; want to know more? Ask me!





        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #109
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          Originally posted by choof
          when I say anecdotal fallacy, I mean when someone says "person a did the same thing last time as a certain alignment, so person a is the same alignment"
          Refer to above quoted answer.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #110
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Originally posted by Riotpolice
            Okay, let's get back onto Choof then.


            Choof, if you were to claim tracker or jailer I'd be very timid to believe the claim. If someone else countered your claim to tracker or jailer, I'd take their word over your own.
            but I thought you were dropping it? what happened? are you trying to get charu into your good graces?

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #111
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Zenith what else do you have to say about Choof? Is that really all you have to say about him?
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • Riotpolice
                "Reach For The Stars"
                • Nov 2010
                • 1921

                #112
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Choof answer the question I posed for you please.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                Originally posted by m0de
                im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  I didn't see any questions posed for me, thanks for wasting my time

                  Comment

                  • gold stinger
                    Signature Extraordinare~~
                    Event Staff
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    Global Moderator
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6429

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    posting old skype memes from yesterday

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    butts.


                    - Tosh 2014






                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      choof and riotpolice are being really hard on eachother, I wish they would leave this for Charu's house

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by choof
                        I didn't see any questions posed for me, thanks for wasting my time
                        Guys... oh my god... I SEE IT

                        Originally posted by choof
                        I didn't see any questions posed for me, thanks for wasting my time
                        Originally posted by choof
                        I did see qts, thanks for my time
                        Illuminati confirmed.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          christ

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            choof and riotpolice are being really hard on eachother, I wish they would leave this for Charu's house
                            My house is so good, you'll shit yourself.

                            Hey, HEY, HEY, hey Gradiant!

                            What do you think of Zenith!?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              What do you think of Zenith!?
                              No opinion one way or the other yet. Haven't played with him before outside of anon game which is whatever. The two retaliation votes amongst the shitposting seemed a bit weird/forced, but I'm not basing anything off of it this early.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Curious why you're asking me specifically about him specifically though

                                Comment

                                Working...