jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #631
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by Riotpolice
    Because I think that someone I've labeled as town from my list I think is actually a wolf. I am just doing double and triple takes at this point trying to read and figure out who the wolfs are.
    Hint, it's Cold Kitten and Choof, my very first wolf buddy I mentioned upon my very first post.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #632
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Originally posted by Charu
      Hint, it's Cold Kitten and Choof, my very first wolf buddy I mentioned upon my very first post.
      i hope not because i'm actually the tracker

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #633
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        9/11


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #634
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          i have a gif i could post in response to that but it's p. taste

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #635
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Also, no, you're my wolf buddy, stop kidding around, betch.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #636
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              tasteless lol

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #637
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Originally posted by Charu
                Also, no, you're my wolf buddy, stop kidding around, betch.
                fun fact: if you replace the "i" in bitch with any vowel and say the newly created word with different inflections, you're still saying "bitch"

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #638
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Batch


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #639
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Well anyways, choof, I don't think I agree with what you did right there. You kind of just jettisoned out of my null into a big ol' red.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #640
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      But only for the moment, so... yeah.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #641
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Originally posted by choof
                        i hope not because i'm actually the tracker
                        I no longer think this is a serious game.
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #642
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          I'm just waiting for the inevitable. Don't mind me


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #643
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Why are you so eager to get info thrown about at night? You dare filthy the FFR night phase play!?

                            You must DIE.
                            What the hell is this post. I mean, I haven't been that active since Riot's impossible to comment on and GS already made his major move, but this is a really dumb post by your own standards.
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #644
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Well anyways, choof, I don't think I agree with what you did right there.
                              you were in the last jtwg with me, think harder

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #645
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                What the hell is this post.
                                A random Charu post.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...