jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #616
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    Originally posted by choof
    stop fucking pocketing me you goddamned wolf
    why is shrek piss? why is shrek piss? #italiano


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • gold stinger
      Signature Extraordinare~~
      Event Staff
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      Global Moderator
      • Jan 2007
      • 6429

      #617
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      ok I've hit my shitposting/shitreading quota for today
      Originally posted by YoshL
      butts.


      - Tosh 2014






      Comment

      • gold stinger
        Signature Extraordinare~~
        Event Staff
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        Global Moderator
        • Jan 2007
        • 6429

        #618
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        for good measure



        now tiloco will be so happy when he sees all these posts in the night phase when he gets back.
        Originally posted by YoshL
        butts.


        - Tosh 2014






        Comment

        • Cold Kitten
          i love (purple things)
          • May 2009
          • 1341

          #619
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          GS, i'm not trying to win votes over. it's night phase and he posted that he was doing something he enjoyed, so i told him to enjoy himself. i would have done the same for literally anyone else in this game. it is not exclusive to him.

          since you don't like me because i wasn't posting enough during the first day of d0, do you like more or less now that I'm posting more? because while i wasn't exactly in anyone's town reads the first day, everyone seems to like me a lot less now that I actually have slightly more time to post. and yes i understand that's because i've made a few mistakes (which is super dumb imo, because literally anyone could have made the mistakes i did, but k).

          regardless the question still stands. are you more or less okay with me now?


          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #620
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            Hey, listen, I want you to go to this website.

            double-you double-you double-you, dot, En Ef El, dot, com. And just check it out.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Cold Kitten
              i love (purple things)
              • May 2009
              • 1341

              #621
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              no


              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #622
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Originally posted by Cold Kitten
                GS, i'm not trying to win votes over. it's night phase and he posted that he was doing something he enjoyed, so i told him to enjoy himself. i would have done the same for literally anyone else in this game. it is not exclusive to him.

                since you don't like me because i wasn't posting enough during the first day of d0, do you like more or less now that I'm posting more? because while i wasn't exactly in anyone's town reads the first day, everyone seems to like me a lot less now that I actually have slightly more time to post. and yes i understand that's because i've made a few mistakes (which is super dumb imo, because literally anyone could have made the mistakes i did, but k).

                regardless the question still stands. are you more or less okay with me now?
                I'm neutral with you right now, but I still have my suspicions. Your posting habits are better though. We'll see what happens this night phase or next day phase.
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • tiloco217
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 6

                  #623
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  I want this night phase to amount to something but it seems like the only way to get you guys to say anything is to shitpost :/

                  Comment

                  • gold stinger
                    Signature Extraordinare~~
                    Event Staff
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    Global Moderator
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6429

                    #624
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    Just from my interpretation's of what others have posted in the night phase, there isn't much to do in the night phase besides planning for the next day phase, posting any reads that you have left, or bait people into slipping up.

                    baiting people aint my thing (it's choofs) and I've already posted my reads list. Can't really make plans until night phase is done but charu already made plans.

                    what do you suggest we post
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    butts.


                    - Tosh 2014






                    Comment

                    • Riotpolice
                      "Reach For The Stars"
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1921

                      #625
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Literally, if CK is not one of the wolves, then I know for a damn fact there is a wolf between tiloco and lurker absolutely no questions asked whatsoever.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                      Originally posted by m0de
                      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #626
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        But as of this point, now I'm unsure if CK is a wolf.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • Cold Kitten
                          i love (purple things)
                          • May 2009
                          • 1341

                          #627
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          riot, out of curiosity, where are you getting that if i'm town, there's a wolf between tiloco and lurker?


                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                          Comment

                          • tiloco217
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 6

                            #628
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            GS you have been one of the few to actually post things during the night phase but there are quite a few people that haven't said much and can definitely give some reads or put pressure on people etc.

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #629
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              Because I think that someone I've labeled as town from my list I think is actually a wolf. I am just doing double and triple takes at this point trying to read and figure out who the wolfs are.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #630
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Originally posted by tiloco217
                                I want this night phase to amount to something but it seems like the only way to get you guys to say anything is to shitpost :/
                                Why are you so eager to get info thrown about at night? You dare filthy the FFR night phase play!?

                                You must DIE.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...