jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #91
    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

    actually nah I want to get out of the shitposting meta as well because all it's gonna do is make players think that shitposting is a good idea (ps it's not a good idea)

    here are questions that I would like answers to

    1. why did you sign up for the jtwg?
    2. what do you really think about shit-posting?
    3. do you think someone's meta matters?

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #92
      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

      Charu, I'm ignoring you for now, please don't talk to me yet I'm currently having a cookout with Choofer right now kthnx.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #93
        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

        Originally posted by Riotpolice
        I did read your claim and so did lurker. I want explanations for this bullshit you're spitting out.
        do you honestly believe that my fake-claim of a role that has been confirmed to not be in the game was to be taken seriously?

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #94
          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

          I've dropped shitposting now, this is getting serious.

          1. Signed up for jTWG because I saw low number of players and thought it would be a faster game. Also this is good practice in general for us noob TWG players.

          2. Shitposting is something I do to give myself an entrance into the game, I do it and then I stop and start playing the game for real.

          3. I haven't really setup any meta on anybody yet since it's so early in the game. Meta has a big part of the game however as you can look back at past games and see how a person behaved while they were a wolf/town/power role.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #95
            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

            for someone who's having a cookout with me you're certainly being a weiner

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #96
              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

              Okay, choof I'll drop it. You were shitposting, I get it. Hard to read jokes on forums for me since I don't read emotion in text well.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #97
                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                3. I haven't really setup any meta on anybody yet since it's so early in the game. Meta has a big part of the game however as you can look back at past games and see how a person behaved while they were a wolf/town/power role.
                with that said, what do you think about the concept of anecdotal fallacies

                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                  Originally posted by choof

                  here are questions that I would like answers to

                  1. why did you sign up for the jtwg?
                  2. what do you really think about shit-posting?
                  3. do you think someone's meta matters?
                  I'll bite since I just finished reading 5 pages of more or less shitposting

                  1. Because Zenith bugged the shit out of me to join over skype, saw the sign-up thread on the front page, did a double coin flip to see if I will join or not and I got shat on by my terrible lottery luck.

                  2. It's meh. If it's hardcore shitposting borderline memeposting I don't mind

                  3. sure
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                    I kinda like Choof though, his reactions to my initial behavior have been smooth, you're towny for now.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                      Originally posted by Riotpolice
                      Okay, choof I'll drop it. You were shitposting, I get it. Hard to read jokes on forums for me since I don't read emotion in text well.
                      nope, you don't get a free pass. you obviously thought there was something to be said about my claim. what do you think about my jester claim? if I claim jailor or tracker now, would you believe me?

                      Originally posted by Riotpolice
                      I kinda like Choof though, his reactions to my initial behavior have been smooth, you're towny for now.
                      I don't get this post

                      Comment

                      • Riotpolice
                        "Reach For The Stars"
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 1921

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                        Nope, i'm dropping it. I don't think you're a wolf (yet) Choof. And I can and will drop it. I'm done with you man, nothing more that needs to be said.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                        Originally posted by m0de
                        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                          Originally posted by choof
                          actually nah I want to get out of the shitposting meta as well because all it's gonna do is make players think that shitposting is a good idea (ps it's not a good idea)
                          Nah

                          Originally posted by choof
                          here are questions that I would like answers to
                          Nah

                          Originally posted by choof
                          1. why did you sign up for the jtwg?
                          Dank Memes

                          Originally posted by choof
                          2. what do you really think about shit-posting?
                          420

                          Originally posted by choof
                          3. do you think someone's meta matters?
                          Blaze it


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Riotpolice
                            "Reach For The Stars"
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 1921

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                            When you say anecdotal fallacies, you're just referring to someone who is using their past town meta to mimic themselves as they are a wolf right now?

                            If that's the question, then yes I do believe this is a highly valued strategy wolves employ to gain the unending trust of the town.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                            Originally posted by m0de
                            im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                              When you say anecdotal fallacies, you're just referring to someone who is using their past town meta to mimic themselves as they are a wolf right now?

                              If that's the question, then yes I do believe this is a highly valued strategy wolves employ to gain the unending trust of the town.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

                                Originally posted by Riotpolice
                                Nope, i'm dropping it. I don't think you're a wolf (yet) Choof. And I can and will drop it. I'm done with you man, nothing more that needs to be said.
                                Oh my god, Riot, I'm starting to regret saying you were becoming a better player, HOLY SHIT.

                                Please put your Corn game back on.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...