TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #211
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I forgot to post this last night.... just too funny.

    [22:51] tps7910: You there?
    [22:54] tps7910: I have something to tell you.
    [22:54] tps7910: You're really a wolf.
    [22:55] tps7910: Fish randomly picked 1 devil type role.
    [22:55] tps7910: Each night, we had a seer like power
    [22:55] tps7910: in which we picked one player to see if they were it,
    [22:55] tps7910: Night 1 was Chardish.
    [22:55] tps7910: 2 was you.
    [22:56] tps7910: I didn't want to come out to you, for fear of persecution, but now that I know that I am going down, I feel it is appropriate.
    [23:02] TasselFoot: That is the greatest set of IMs in TWG history.
    [23:03] TasselFoot: well, not really.... but I can't stop laughing.


    tps
    FAKE CONVO.

    First of all, look at the stamps. 5 lines in 1 second, anyone who talks to me knows I can't type that fast. The grammar is far too correct, minus the numerous amount of commas, which is one of my easily frameable trademarks. For none of these reasons, Omega gets my vote.

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #212


      Omega -5- Afrobean, talisman, evilbutterfly, JurseyRider, TPS
      talisman -1- nforcer
      Banshee -7- Qreepy, Chardish, aperson, blahblah, Omega, Tass, mead1

      No Vote -2- LD, GuidoHunter

      ONE TO INSTA ON TPS

      T-MINUS THIRTY MINUTES.

      LIED ABOUT NOT POSTING THIS AGAIN.

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #213
        Tass

        I just woke up, gtg, saftey

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #214
          Are you kidding me TPS?

          FAKE CONVO.

          First of all, look at the stamps. 5 lines in 1 second, anyone who talks to me knows I can't type that fast. The grammar is far too correct, minus the numerous amount of commas, which is one of my easily frameable trademarks. For none of these reasons, Omega gets my vote.
          That is 5 lines in 1 MINUTE, not 1 second, you retard. And, what... did you IM me that whole thing JUST so that when I posted it you could claim its fake? Dude... you're cracking me up. Seriously.
          RIP

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #215
            Originally posted by Tps222
            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I forgot to post this last night.... just too funny.

            [22:51] tps7910: You there?
            [22:54] tps7910: I have something to tell you.
            [22:54] tps7910: You're really a wolf.
            [22:55] tps7910: Fish randomly picked 1 devil type role.
            [22:55] tps7910: Each night, we had a seer like power
            [22:55] tps7910: in which we picked one player to see if they were it,
            [22:55] tps7910: Night 1 was Chardish.
            [22:55] tps7910: 2 was you.
            [22:56] tps7910: I didn't want to come out to you, for fear of persecution, but now that I know that I am going down, I feel it is appropriate.
            [23:02] TasselFoot: That is the greatest set of IMs in TWG history.
            [23:03] TasselFoot: well, not really.... but I can't stop laughing.


            tps
            FAKE CONVO.

            First of all, look at the stamps. 5 lines in 1 second, anyone who talks to me knows I can't type that fast. The grammar is far too correct, minus the numerous amount of commas, which is one of my easily frameable trademarks. For none of these reasons, Omega gets my vote.
            A) You're an idiot as Tass said, those are minutes, not seconds.

            B) Why would Tass paste it to me minutes later if he was trying to make a fake convo, just post it in the thread right?

            (23:09:49) TasselFoot: [22:51] tps7910: You there?
            [22:54] tps7910: I have something to tell you.
            [22:54] tps7910: You're really a wolf.
            [22:55] tps7910: Fish randomly picked 1 devil type role.
            [22:55] tps7910: Each night, we had a seer like power
            [22:55] tps7910: in which we picked one player to see if they were it,
            [22:55] tps7910: Night 1 was Chardish.
            [22:55] tps7910: 2 was you.
            [22:56] tps7910: I didn't want to come out to you, for fear of persecution, but now that I know that I am going down, I feel it is appropriate.
            [23:02] TasselFoot: That is the greatest set of IMs in TWG history.
            [23:03] TasselFoot: well, not really.... but I can't stop laughing.

            C) Instalynch TPS

            D) I'm going back to sleep.

            Comment

            • nforcer06164
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 4772

              #216
              TPS

              Why? he obviously faked the PM, expecting a reverse-psychology strategy to work. Also, all of his defenses were along the lines of "Oh, I wouldn't do that, here's why..." When he obviously was going to use such BS for a defense anyway. Somehow, I think TPS regards us as stupid enough to fall for these ploys at times.

              You can thank me later, Guido.

              EDIT: You can thank LD later, Guido.

              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

              Originally posted by Squeek
              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

              Comment

              • FishFishRevolution
                GotR Creator
                • Nov 2003
                • 7251

                #217
                Havok woke promptly at 6AM to relieve Bishop of his 4 hour shift. He silently walked (as everyone else was asleep) to the sole entrance/exit of the room where Bishop had been stationed. He was shocked to find a deformed and broken body lying before him. His yell woke up the entire room.

                "WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT WATCH OVER THE ONLY EXPOSED MEMBER OF OUR TEAM, COLOSSUS!!!??"

                Everyone awoke with a start; Havok paused to allow everyone to come to their senses.

                "Seriously, whoever you are disguised as, Colossus, you have to be the dumbest person alive. I'm pissed that Professor didn't tell us who each other were disguised as, because if he had, I'd beat the shit out of you right now. Yeah, I'm Gambit, get over it people, my powers are useless now. DAMMIT! Okay, well the best we can do is get all the disguised mutants on OUR side together. Come to me, it's really the only way we can continue the work that Bishop started."

                "Wait, what if Colossus was disguised as Storm, who's already dead? Or what if Bishop told Colossus not to guard him?" Iceman said.

                "Bishop told me he was in contact with Colossus, so maybe we have an evil mutant in the alliance."

                Over the course of the next few hours, people got up, talked, walked around, and were horrified by both the death of Bishop, and the horrendous stupidity of Colossus.

                "Oh yeah guys, by the way, I was talking to Bishop last night, must've been right before he was killed, because he was already half-way through his shift." Banshee was explaining to a large group of mutants who were looking incredulously at him. "It sound like he had everything under control, so I don't think we should worry all that much. I think he knew that if he died, the ones he was in contact with would take care of things."

                "So...you're saying you were the last one who saw Bishop alive....when no one else was awake." X-23 asked.

                "Um...yeah...but it's not what you think, I was just talking, I went to bed and everything, you can ask him!"

                "He's dead, but I'll ask anyway." Havok proclaimed.

                Bishop was then thoroughly interrogated by Havok for a few minutes. The only information he managed out of him was: "I'm dead you bastard, leave me alone."

                Everyone starred at Banshee. X-23 shot her claws out. "I say we kill him."

                Cyclops and Jean Grey along with a few others were ready to attack Banshee, when Beast dropped from the ceiling.

                "Come now, let's think this through, shall we? Let's not be hasty in case Banshee is innocent."

                The mob argued with Beast for well over an hour until Beast finally caved.

                "Well, it looks as if my word won't be enough to save poor Banshee. If you can't beat em, join em!"

                Quicksilver spoke up, "So you're just bandwagoning when there's no hope left to save your fellow evildoer? I think you're both evil mutants!"

                Now a large crowd had gathered around both Banshee and another around Beast.

                "My my, this is certainly ironic, fellows, I'm not your man, I was merely proposing the other side, but giving up when seeing the hard-headedness of a mob."

                "For today, maybe." Quicksilver ran behind Banshee before he knew what was happening. Banshee managed to let a loud scream escape, but was immediately silenced when both Havok's and Cyclops's energy blasts slammed into his face. Quicksilver let the headless body drop to the floor.

                --

                Banshee has been killed.

                Night 3! Let's try and get the Day started this evening when I get back from the movies. PMs guys!

                Comment

                • FishFishRevolution
                  GotR Creator
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 7251

                  #218
                  Havok volunteered to take the entire night-time watch, hoping to be able to catch if anyone got out of line. He had the caffeinator give him all the boost he'd need for the night. Unfortunately, a good deal of being able to stay awake, is keeping occupied, and after 4 hours of starring at the same 4 walls, Havok started to get drowsy. He didn't notice someone had gotten out of their bed. He didn't notice that same person had snuck behind him as he fell into a drowsy cat-nap.

                  --

                  Juggernaught couldn't believe his luck. Havok had come out as Gambit, and here he was, unprotected and asleep! He stepped quietly and slowly closer and closer to his victim. With every step he became more anxious and more impatient. Then, he was finally close enough; he stopped. Juggernaught raised a large, powerful fist to do Havok in with one crushing blow. He swung, but hit something much harder than skin.

                  --

                  Colossus wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. He had waited for Havok to fall asleep, using him as bait to see the false identity of one of the evil mutants. Now, with Juggernaught about to do Havok in, Colossus did was he did best: Beat the crap out of people with sheer strength. Juggernaught's blows were deadly, but there were slow; slow enough to rush in for a block. His fist landed directly on Colossus's back, causing great pain to the assailant. Then, Colossus immediately gave a swift elbow to Juggernaught's torso, and grabbed an arm. Juggernaught didn't even have time to think; he was sent flying through a wall, which collapsed causing a huge dust cloud.

                  The noise awoke Havok, along with most of the other mutants (except Wolverine, who was piss-drunk). By the time anyone knew what was going on, both Colossus and Juggernaught had disappeared.

                  No Kill, Havok has been guarded.

                  Day 3 ends Monday, October 10th, at 7PM EDT.

                  Jubilee - mead1
                  Cyclops - Chardish
                  Wolverine - aperson
                  Beast - Omeganitros
                  Rogue - blahblah18
                  Iceman - talisman
                  Archangel - lightdarkness
                  Jean Grey - evilbutterfly
                  Shadowcat - JurseyRider734
                  Polaris - nforcer06164
                  X-23 - QreepyBORIS
                  Quicksilver - Afrobean
                  Psylocke - GuidoHunter
                  Havok - Tasselfoot

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #219
                    My thanks to the guardian... although he is having doubts about my humanity. Was before he guarded me too. Wanted me to tell him the psychic... I said no with an iron fist. Frankly, I thought the guardian could be a wolf. Anyway, I sent a code to a few different players over AIM, and if I died, they would come out in the thread, piece the code together, and the "guardian" would get lynched...

                    Anyway, I now trust the guardian completely, considering I now KNOW there is a guardian, and only 1 has come to me. I'll post the psychic findings once I speak to him.

                    And, I guess the wolves thought the guardian was dead, or that the guardian wouldn't do the obvious move again and guard someone else... sorry boys. I think this is the 3rd time I've been guarded... anyone care to verify that? I think Kefit guarded me in 2 different games.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #220
                      Oh yea.... another fun little fact... I now have a FREE kill to use, should I get the opportunity.

                      Normally the vigi kill costs everyone a day, but since we have an extra player floating around from the save, the vigi kill would counteract that and leave us with the correct number of players again. But, I'll save this til late in the game. No point in wasting it prematurely.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #221
                        Did you bet on tps then? Or have you not acquired it yet?

                        As for the wolfing/guarding, I thought it was pretty predictable. Now I'm just curious as to what the psychic will report... if tps was a wolf the game will be a whole lot easier. (in terms of no. of confirmed humans).

                        Comment

                        • QreepyBORIS
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 7454

                          #222
                          You can't save vigis for more than one day/night, I think. You have to get new ones. So basically, a vigi is only useful when you know two wolves -- one to lynch, and one to bump off.

                          Signature subject to change.

                          THE ZERRRRRG.

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #223
                            Are you sure about that? I thought they lasted indefinitely...

                            edit: you're right.

                            Comment

                            • FishFishRevolution
                              GotR Creator
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 7251

                              #224
                              I was playing that you could save a vigi until you used it or you died. The morph-vigis were the ones that had to be used right away.

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #225
                                Fun Fun Fun.

                                Too bad the vigi is nearly useless. The only way I can see it being used is if Tass knows of a wolf, but is unable to pursuade us to all vote to kill the wolf. Knowing how Tass can swing votes though, I wouldn't think that would ever happen.

                                PS Omega. Rollovers are fun.

                                Comment

                                Working...