TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #346
    Time to go down the list!

    mead1 - Has tried to talk to me here and there on AIM, but I'm like, always busy and running off. And when I wasn't running off, he is. That and the fact that I kinda forgot he was even in this game makes me think he is just confused and/or busy.
    Chardish - ...I don't know...
    aperson - ***.
    Omeganitros - Other than that "anyways" thing, which was shakey evidence at best, I got nothing on this guy. I think he's just as confused as I am and is pulling things out of his out from desperation, not wolfiness. Besides, IIRC, Omega doesn't work well under wolfy pressure, and he would have caved under all the votes, I think.
    blahblah18 - Has he done anything at all? He's managed to not vote on Days 1 and 3, and jumped into the middle of the TPS voting train (if Fish's voting guide are in chronological order, and I think they are), so I have no idea.
    talisman - Helpful as always. The "as always" part makes the "helpful" part do nothing to prove his humanity, though I'd like it to.
    lightdarkness - Almost insta'd TPS. Has been generally quiet.
    evilbutterfly - Obviously a wolf.
    JurseyRider734 - You keep exploding. I don't know whether you're actually angry or if you're just...trying to seem like a concerned human. I don't remember you ever exploding like that before, but I dunno...
    Afrobean - I don't think so.
    GuidoHunter - You defended TPS! :O And you self-voted to avoid a phantom! :O And you...you...I dunno. Like everybody else, you haven't done anything horribly suspicious.
    Tasselfoot - Obviously the master wolf playing us all for fools.

    Too many people are too busy this game. Guido was saying he's getting a bit pissed at people for it, and I have to agree. It's annoying that half of you I just shrug and say I dunno what to think about you, rather than the usual shrugging and saying I just don't know how you play but you kinda look suspicious. =\
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #347
      Originally posted by chardish
      Originally posted by aperson
      fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker
      MUSHROOM MUSHROOM
      AND IT'S A SNAAAAKE SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE OHHHH IT'S A SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKE


      --



      Oh yeah, my voting guides are in rough chronological order. Meaning, they should be in chronological order, but one or two names may not be, so don't sue me if they aren't.

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #348
        Guys... enough with the Badger song. Its distracting towards the game.

        Day 4 ends tomorrow at 1pm, when alot of you won't be around. SO... tonight needs to be active. I'll be in touch with you lazy fools to spark some discussion, hopefully.
        RIP

        Comment

        • User6773

          #349
          I really have to go study calculus. This is a week of hell for me, studying-wise. Wish me luck. But I understand that TWG is an obligation, so I'll make a few quickie observations.

          Afro: I've got nothing on this guy since after he made a stupid rollover vote and promptly shut up. I have a feeling if he were a wolf, and a wolf was on the chopping block, he'd be here. But he's not. The only thing that makes me suspicious is EB saying he doesn't think Afro is a wolf. Afro is the ONLY person EB goes right out and says he doesn't think is a wolf. If EB turns up wolf, I'm voting Afro the day after.

          Omega: Lots of iffiness earlier on with the role-playing and dodgy answers to direct questions. More wolfy than most.

          AP: I'm iffy on him too.

          Mead: being stupid as always. I've got nothing. Either stupid or a wolf. Probably stupid.

          EB: Very very suspicious of him for the reasons that Jurs enumerated, especially the "I don't know why they would wolf Qreepy" comment.

          Tass: If he is a wolf we are all fucked.

          Guido: Has failed to provide adequate defense for his statements about TPS and says that he's "glad he's green." I don't know anyone who ever is glad to be green. Vote stands.

          LD: LD is a man ruled by his base instincts. If he were a red, he'd be involved, period. He wouldn't be able to stop himself. I really think that his inactivity makes him a green. He cares more about playing the game than winning it, anyway. And I've talked to him a whole lot about FFR lately and he's barely even mentioned TWG.

          Jursey: Probably isn't a wolf because everyone pretty much forgot she was playing before she exploded at everyone for inactivity. That's not wolfish behavior.

          Talisman: Hasn't said anything useful since Day 2 but his extreme helpfulness to the humans on Day 1 makes me think he's probably not a wolf. I'm still suspicious, but he's low on my suspicion list.


          But I really have to run. My suspicions are, in order: Guido-EB-Mead-Afro-Omega-AP-Talisman-Jursey-LD-Tass-Chardish.

          I know I forgot someone in that list but who cares. I must run.

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #350
            Originally posted by chardish
            Jursey: Probably isn't a wolf because everyone pretty much forgot she was playing
            wtf no they didn't X( rofl. I'm not that inactive.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #351
              Chardish: you forgot Blah.

              Guido. I sent a message of "ok. so, in 6 minutes or less... why are you not a wolf?" to Chardish, Guido, AP, LD, Jurs, eb. All the players online now that aren't away/inactive.

              Got no response from Guido or ap.
              Got a solid answer from Chardish after exactly 6 minutes... claims he was making his big post above. SUUUUUUUUUURE. Something about his day 1 plan. Yea... day 1 plan was solid. Again, could be "I made the plan, i can't be a wolf!" but with no seer... just get accepted as a human and roll.
              From Jurs: "wolves are gay, I'm not." Thanks Jurs.
              From LD: Couple of rants about how he's green and outside the alliance and nobody is talking to him about TWG, but he'd be happy to answer questions.

              From eb: decently long conversation. lowers him on my suspicions list.

              There is just too much against Guido atm to let him live. Frankly, Chardish's guide of suspicions is fairly close to what I was thinking... with Jurs' blowups coming off very green to me, LD's inactivity has long been commented about being green... then again, if Chardish is a wolf, pushing LD's green inactivity would be smart. And, as was said before... I as well am suprised Talisman is alive. But, I won't complain.

              And I love how you list yourself as less suspicious as me. Bastage.

              PS - Wolves.... how about you attack me again. No one has ever been saved twice in the same game.
              RIP

              Comment

              • GuidoHunter
                is against custom titles
                • Oct 2003
                • 7371

                #352
                Actually, chardish, this is the second time I've been glad to be green. The first time was earlier, around X or XI, I'm going to guess, after I had played a long stretch of games when I wasn't green. Now, there've been a long stretch of games where I wasn't green again, so I'm happy that all I have to deal with is trying to pick apart the reds.

                Feel free to go back and look, I know I was vocal about being glad I was green.

                --Guido


                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #353
                  Since I forgot it in my other post, what was inadequate about my "defense" of Tps? Like I said, it wasn't as much a defense of Tps as it was a "What the hell? There's no evidence against him and people are convinced he's getting lynched?"

                  And Tass, you were saved twice in the game where blah, alain, and I were wolves. You got guarded on Day 1 or something like that, formed an alliance, and on Night 3 or 4 or so we tried to second-guess the guardian and get you again...and failed.

                  I'm actually surprised you didn't remember that.

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #354
                    I don't remember that at all.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #355
                      Originally posted by guidohunter
                      talisman, I just left town, so my convo with Tps will have to wait until Monday or Tuesday. I don't think there's much to glean from it, but I don't see the harm in posting it when I can.
                      Do you have that convo now? I'd love to see it.

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #356
                        On Thursday:

                        Tps7910 (10:17:11 PM): So, whats your verdict one me?
                        Tps7910 (10:17:13 PM): on*
                        ElSoyokaze (10:17:41 PM): Well, the evidence against you on that conversation certainly isn't in your favor.
                        ElSoyokaze (10:17:51 PM): Your story's a stretch.
                        Tps7910 (10:18:06 PM): Well, unfortunately I have no way to prove it.
                        Tps7910 (10:18:09 PM): Nor disprove it.
                        Tps7910 (10:18:28 PM): and me getting the botd is not happening.
                        ElSoyokaze (10:18:31 PM): It's true; you've done what you can.
                        ElSoyokaze (10:18:38 PM): What?
                        ElSoyokaze (10:18:47 PM): Oh.
                        ElSoyokaze (10:18:49 PM): Benefit of the doubt.
                        Tps7910 (10:18:53 PM): Yea.
                        Tps7910 (10:19:15 PM): If I was constructing a fake convo, would I be that careless?
                        Tps7910 (10:19:29 PM): My wolf partners would surely read over it.
                        ElSoyokaze (10:19:48 PM): I'm not the one you should be talking to.
                        Tps7910 (10:19:57 PM): I'm not trying to win over votes.
                        Tps7910 (10:20:02 PM): I'm just stating my story.
                        Tps7910 (10:20:14 PM): I'm sick of defending every little thing I do.
                        ElSoyokaze (10:20:28 PM): Then don't do things that are so suspicious!
                        Tps7910 (10:20:35 PM): Then I got voted.
                        Tps7910 (10:20:45 PM): For not being suspicious.
                        Tps7910 (10:20:46 PM): It's a catch 22.
                        ElSoyokaze (10:20:55 PM): I swear, every game you've done something fishy in the first couple of days.
                        ElSoyokaze (10:21:05 PM): You'd be better off not being suspicious.
                        Tps7910 (10:21:13 PM): See, if I stop.
                        Tps7910 (10:21:18 PM): People would scream wolf.
                        Tps7910 (10:21:27 PM): So I have to constantly think of new things.
                        ElSoyokaze (10:22:15 PM): But if they vote you because you're not doing something weird it's just a conspiracy theory.
                        ElSoyokaze (10:22:28 PM): People have to justify their votes, and that won't cut it.
                        Tps7910 (10:22:35 PM): It has before.
                        ElSoyokaze (10:22:55 PM): One thing you've done, though, is made yourself a mystery. Nobody can read you anymore.
                        Tps7910 (10:23:14 PM): That's because I am constantly confusing myself.
                        Tps7910 (10:23:28 PM): I go to the 4th and 5th levels of reverse pyschology at times.
                        Tps7910 (10:23:38 PM): Thinking of what I would usually do and then tweak it.

                        Last night:
                        Tps7910 (1:48:15 PM): I'm getting these votes because "I seem off." I've yet to see one that's got any factual basis.
                        Tps7910 (1:48:20 PM): Welcome to my world
                        ElSoyokaze (1:48:29 PM): Haha.
                        Tps7910 signed off at 1:56:11 PM.

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #357
                          Intriguing. Not sure if that's exonerating or not, the precedent for wolves faking convos with each other has been set (ap-alain in XV). However, it does seem natural.

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #358
                            OK... that convo is enough for me ATM to move away from guido.

                            ap for 3 reasons

                            1. you jump Hans right after Kilga posts that he's a wolf. Classic move from a wolf to start the bandwagon against his doomed partner. LD did it against Whorli in 18, LD did it to Talisman when TPS saw him as a wolf... its pretty standard. Why wasn't it noticed before?

                            2. extreme inactivity. you always garner suspicion because of your activity and the way in which you come up with ideas. no ideas = no suspicions... coincedence? you've also stayed WAY out of the spotlight since early day 1. That isn't like you. You are as big of an egomaniac as I am. you live for the spotlight.

                            3. you're still alive... fine, we've explained why torlock died on night 1 (tps thought he was a blue), why kilga died on night 2, and why I was attacked on night 3... even somewhat why qreepy died night 4. But, c'mon... in a normal game, Torlock as a blue isn't worth as much as ap. I'm sure alot of people would feel that way and want you dead night 1. But here you are, after a few easy nights in which you could be dead.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #359
                              with ap it comes down to whether this convo was staged or genuine:

                              Phonem Recursive (9:11:09 PM): Lol you keep getting shafted
                              NotSoFarOff (9:11:23 PM): You're not kidding.
                              NotSoFarOff (9:11:31 PM): I thought about fighting
                              Phonem Recursive (9:11:33 PM): It seems like fate has it out for you
                              NotSoFarOff (9:11:37 PM): But figured it was a waste of energy.
                              Phonem Recursive (9:11:47 PM): Now you have to kill me tonight to equalize it
                              NotSoFarOff (9:12:26 PM): Okay.
                              NotSoFarOff (9:13:42 PM): But I won't kill you.
                              NotSoFarOff (9:13:59 PM): You're going to stick it out for us.
                              Phonem Recursive (9:14:23 PM): I'm already pissing people off
                              NotSoFarOff (9:14:26 PM): Even though it won't end as we hoped, you can still win alone.
                              Phonem Recursive (9:14:29 PM): lol I should totally work for the wolves
                              Phonem Recursive (9:14:35 PM): that'd be hilarious
                              Phonem Recursive (9:14:46 PM): Then at the end the wolves refuse to kill me
                              NotSoFarOff (9:15:03 PM): We kill the host.
                              NotSoFarOff (9:15:10 PM): gg wolves and ap
                              Phonem Recursive (9:15:13 PM): rock on
                              Phonem Recursive (9:19:10 PM): I just bitchslapped chardish

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #360
                                That convo proves nothing.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...