TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blahblah18
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 1662

    #316
    stupid ass phantom... right now my vote goes on guido for everything i've previously said. It just feels off
    but for now... postCount++

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #317
      GAH! I SURVIVED!




      But I have a phantom. =(

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #318
        My self-vote bugs the hell out of you? I finally reach a computer, ask chardish when the day ends. He says it ends seven minutes ago, so I post. Like I said, I'm on fall break, so I've been spending a lot of time with friends and Amanda. I've read TWG but I haven't really analyzed it, and I don't like voting for someone who I don't believe is a wolf.

        And blah, pretty much the only thing you've said besides "he seems off" was that I often said it's hard for me to act nonchalantly as a red. Not only do I not believe that at all (o noes I r wulf), but I don't think I've ever said that. If I did, maybe it was once way back when I was first a wolf, but I haven't said that recently.

        I'm getting these votes because "I seem off." I've yet to see one that's got any factual basis.

        Sure, I've been repeating stuff, but that's partly due to the fact that some people (Afro) completely disregard my post and contradict it in theirs. I realized that it wasn't helping the thread at times, but I just couldn't let people have the wrong impression of the situation; I had to hammer it into everyone's head.

        When I started this game, I was excited to be a green again. I haven't played in three games and haven't been a green in, what, five? So, I wanted to help out with the strategies, which I did, but then power kind of moved into the hands of the few, fall break started, and I died off a little.

        Now, again, what's wolfy about me?

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #319
          Afrobean, you are a poopy head for making a rollover vote, and I hate you avatar of a naked woman. I'd vote your ass just to spite you, but I think this "paranoid" side of you is just like when you were paranoid of TPS being a wolf in that other game where TPS did end up being a wolf. So I think you're human.

          I swear, I have no freaking idea who's acting wolfy this game. But I am going to take a look at mead1's previous games.

          Comment

          • evilbutterfly
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 5784

            #320
            Qreepy.....what has he done to get wolfed? I mean, I guess he voted for every person who got lynched, but he hasn't been super helpful. I'm surprised talisman is still alive...

            PS: ap rollover. :P

            PPS: I'm surprised I haven't been on anybody's list as a possible wolf. First time in, well, ever that I can remember. Usually you all think I'm a wolf, and I figured especially with Afro and I acting so similar (rollover voting for the same person and generally thinking alike about everything) that you might see us as the possible final wolf pair. Am I just not being my usual wolf-seeming self? *shrug*

            Afro: Look, I caved for everything but the story. Let me have my bloody story. Please. You can easily look at the below provided list and see that nforcer and Qreepy are gone.
            Unless you don't know who is playing to begin with. I, for one, can't keep up with who is playing, and it's not hard to add a line at the end to recap. Every host does it. In fact, you did it for Night 1, so why not today?

            And just to clarify one less vote for insta against Omega and blah, right? If so, we should be careful.
            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
            And I write the blog for their website.

            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #321
              My guess on why Qreepy died.... blue hunting. Wolves are trying to use process of elimination on who I've voted for, who I'm suspicious of... in attempts to sniff out blues.

              Sorry wolves. You just won't be able to do it.
              RIP

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #322
                Could be what tass said combined with the fact that he was basically a confirmed human because of the way he went after tps, just like he was in eb's game after he pegged omega.

                Comment

                • QreepyBORIS
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 7454

                  #323
                  Much like Tupac, my spirit will live on in the hearts of all.

                  LOL I EDITED MY POST LOL

                  Signature subject to change.

                  THE ZERRRRRG.

                  Comment

                  • User6773

                    #324
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                    Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                    Originally posted by chardish
                    It's pretty obvious to everyone that TPS is getting the noose tomorrow unless he dies tonight.
                    Uh, why? I haven't seen a lick of evidence in favor of Tps. If anything, Hans's vote for him makes him more human, since such a distance vote would be painfully obvious; you sneak those in toward the beginning to be subtle, not overt. Sure, maybe it's double-reverse psychology, but I really don't think it's a good sign that Tps is a wolf. On top of that, what better person to try and frame than Tps?

                    As for his convos, I don't think we ever got anything out of them. I know I didn't get "He's a wolf" out of them, though.

                    Chardish, please explain why Tps should die, by wolfing or lynching.

                    --Guido

                    http://andy.mikee385.com
                    This huge flat-out defense of TPS I dug up from Day 1 makes me vote Guido today. Explain to me why you were trying to look out for TPS' arse when he wasn't even on the chopping block that day?

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #325
                      Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                      Afro: Look, I caved for everything but the story. Let me have my bloody story. Please. You can easily look at the below provided list and see that nforcer and Qreepy are gone.
                      Unless you don't know who is playing to begin with. I, for one, can't keep up with who is playing, and it's not hard to add a line at the end to recap. Every host does it. In fact, you did it for Night 1, so why not today?
                      Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                      X-23 - QreepyBORIS
                      Polaris - nforcer06164
                      Yeah, I did it again. Not a big deal.

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #326
                        Interesting Chardish... interesting. I shall ponder these discoveries, as well as my special alliance leader knowledge.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #327
                          ps afro my computer teacher is a nazi so I can't. My dad's letting me on. He usually has these second-thought things where he cools off and lets me back on.

                          I don't want him to catch me not doing hw, so here's my suspicion list:

                          Guido
                          Afro
                          eb

                          Guido for basically that self-vote, seemed odd. And what the other guys said. Afro and eb i'll explain when I get a chance.
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #328
                            Okayyyy. Short explaination because I have to get offline soon. I was on the phone and doing homework, so sorry. Things I couldn't get out of (at the time).

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            PS rollover vote: Omega.

                            Stop. No really, stop. You're all starting these new bullshit trends. First it was the "honorary" or whatthefuckever votes in italics, now you and assfly are doing "rollover votes"? Since when was this part of TWG, and since when was it acceptable? Present new evidence if you're going to "roll over" your vote, it's just a free ride for you and makes you look suspicious.


                            Originally posted by buttfly
                            Qreepy.....what has he done to get wolfed? I mean, I guess he voted for every person who got lynched, but he hasn't been super helpful. I'm surprised talisman is still alive...

                            PS: ap rollover. Razz

                            PPS: I'm surprised I haven't been on anybody's list as a possible wolf. First time in, well, ever that I can remember. Usually you all think I'm a wolf, and I figured especially with Afro and I acting so similar (rollover voting for the same person and generally thinking alike about everything) that you might see us as the possible final wolf pair.
                            Right there. Suspicious. First, asking why Qreepy got killed. If I were a wolf, even I wouldn't have been stupid enough to write this, but it definitely sounds like something a wolf would say while trying to make himself look human. Also saying he's "surprised that talisman is alive" is odd, because maybe he's a wolf and is keeping talisman alive for a reason so that he could hint at him being "suspicious?". Talisman is definitely not wolfish this game, he's pretty much on my human list. The one reason he's probably being kept alive is so that the wolves can make us think that he's a wolf, to keep suspicion off of anyone else. When someone's a wolf and a power or mid-range player is left, the wolf usually says "Wow, why is _____ still alive????" This is an obvious wolf-statement.


                            Then, that rollover vote bullshit. Look, I know you and Afro are biffle, but stop copying every single dumb thing he does.

                            Then pointing out that you're surprised that no one has suspected you yet? MAYBE BECAUSE YOU NEVER POST. Oh wait that can't be a reason lol.

                            Maybe because you aren't suspicious, that means you're a wolf, eh, wolfy?

                            Originally posted by assfly
                            Am I just not being my usual wolf-seeming self? *shrug*
                            No, you're being your human-self. Wolf.
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #329
                              to be fair jurs I think I started the pledge vote thing in italics. Although I agree with afro's rollover vote being suspicious, if omega is human, which I'm starting to suspect may be the case. In fact the main reason I stopped suspecting afro after day one was because I assumed he had voted early on tps, like eb had. However this wasn't the case... he didn't hop on/off tps til much later. In fact he somewhat tacitly defended tps in a big post somewhere... lemme dig it up.... here:

                              Originally posted by afrobean
                              Well, the thing is this: Tps faked the convo. Why would he fake the convo?

                              Reason#1: To make himself seem SLIGHTLY more human.

                              That's it. There is no other reason I can see that makes any sense (Tps would NEVER EVER kill himself for Chardish after XV). In fact, I believe he told me NUMEROUS times last game I played that he'd NEVER be in support of sacrificing a wolf partner to help another. Something about him not seeing a win as legitimate unless he survives until the end.

                              Now stop and think about it for a minute. The convo does almost nothing. Seriously, after having read the convo the first time, I was like "so what? a wolf can have a conversation with an alliance leader like that just as easily as a green can." It didn't even help his case in my eyes. However, the fact that he faked it for almost no reason is just ridiculous. He easily could be green or red at this point.

                              If he's green, he likely faked the convo from fear of being lynched today. He probably thought it would subtly help him. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case.

                              If he's red, he's damn stupid. If a red is in the position that Tps was in at the end of yesterday, there is no reason for him to risk the little bit of credibility that he had by faking a conversation. And if he was going to risk anything, he should have gone for a fake blue. This also wouldn't surprise me.

                              His open accusation of Omega and Qreepy is a bit odd, but really, he could just be playing his 6th sense card. He has an excellent sense of pegging people with absolutely no real evidence. Me? I have no real opinion about Omega or Qreepy, but don't disreguard them just because someone under the lynch-light accused them. Anyone recall when he called out myself and Guido when he was about to be lynched? He was spot on with that one. It was everyone disregaurding Tps' accusations that game that allowed Guido and I to pull off a win that game.
                              the last two paragraphs were what I meant, though to be fair I myself pretty much shared that opinion at that time on the "faked" tps convo in that I thought it made no sense for him to do as a red.

                              I've been reading through this chat log tass sent me (which btw, ends mid sentence for some reason... I think ffr might have a limit on characters per pm as well) and can't find anything particularly incriminating that tps said (in fact I haven't found much of him talking about the game at all, always OT). As for what afro said? Nothing exceptionally condemning, he was supportive of putting the hans kill off a day right from the start (before the alliance factor with the bookie idea was raised) but I'd hesitate to call him a wolf because of that.

                              If you're looking for someone who wouldn't be afraid to attack kilga and tass back to back though, I think afro has enough crazy in him to do it. Caveat is that that's highly subjective.

                              and the convo we had night one (the last one of these I have, actually... I need to start talking to people again):


                              stressreliefball (5:27:27 PM): sup
                              This is Afrobean (5:27:30 PM): hay
                              This is Afrobean (5:27:35 PM): whats up?
                              stressreliefball (5:27:36 PM): got time to chat twg?
                              This is Afrobean (5:27:41 PM): sure
                              This is Afrobean (5:27:46 PM): especially since MS is down
                              stressreliefball (5:27:50 PM): heh
                              stressreliefball (5:28:04 PM): what are your thoughts/suspicions right now?
                              This is Afrobean (5:28:17 PM): honestly, I don't got much of anything right now
                              This is Afrobean (5:28:31 PM): this morph stuff is confusing
                              stressreliefball (5:28:45 PM): don't really have to worry about it much more
                              stressreliefball (5:28:50 PM): slash anymore
                              This is Afrobean (5:28:57 PM): yea, but I mean like the possible stuff
                              This is Afrobean (5:29:05 PM): like Kilga having lied
                              This is Afrobean (5:29:25 PM): and now Kilga is gonna be the center of the alliance
                              This is Afrobean (5:29:30 PM): I don't really like that idea
                              This is Afrobean (5:29:41 PM): sure it gets us an alliance faster, but I don't know if it's worth the risk
                              stressreliefball (5:30:25 PM): the kilga lies scenario means: kilga and hans are both wolves, they find out that torlock was the morph somehow, they decide on sacrificing hans (even though hans would probably want to play, not die)
                              This is Afrobean (5:30:46 PM): meh
                              stressreliefball (5:30:48 PM): I'd say it's 99% that kilga is human
                              This is Afrobean (5:30:59 PM): yea, there's a good chance
                              This is Afrobean (5:31:05 PM): but there's always the possibilty
                              stressreliefball (5:31:26 PM): have you heard anything from ld?
                              stressreliefball (5:31:55 PM): or talked to him at all or anything? he seems quieter than usual this game
                              This is Afrobean (5:32:08 PM): yea I forgot he was even playing
                              This is Afrobean (5:32:19 PM): he was probably jsut out the evening the game started though
                              This is Afrobean (5:32:21 PM): like eb was
                              stressreliefball (5:32:40 PM): certainly possible
                              stressreliefball (5:33:26 PM): who do you think the wolves will go after tonight?
                              This is Afrobean (5:33:47 PM): depends
                              This is Afrobean (5:33:57 PM): if they're gutsy, obviosuly kilga
                              stressreliefball (5:34:25 PM): and if not?
                              This is Afrobean (5:34:51 PM): maybe someone quiet
                              This is Afrobean (5:35:01 PM): someone who's not anywhere near the spot light
                              This is Afrobean (5:35:15 PM): liek mead or someone
                              stressreliefball (5:35:27 PM): in following with the torlock kill?
                              stressreliefball (5:35:32 PM): I hadn't considered that
                              This is Afrobean (5:35:35 PM): yea
                              stressreliefball (5:35:51 PM): I was thinking tass or ap would have a big target painted on their back
                              This is Afrobean (5:35:53 PM): well killing quiet people to keep the loud humans alive is a decent tactic
                              This is Afrobean (5:36:10 PM): no, tass and ap won't get wolfed
                              This is Afrobean (5:36:13 PM): at least not this early
                              This is Afrobean (5:36:23 PM): wolves always keep key players alive hoping for a lynch
                              stressreliefball (5:36:39 PM): possibly
                              stressreliefball (5:37:10 PM): that never makes sense to me because paranoia never wins over logic until late in the game for me
                              stressreliefball (5:37:16 PM): and by that time
                              stressreliefball (5:37:17 PM): well
                              stressreliefball (5:37:28 PM): power players tend to have left their mark on the game
                              This is Afrobean (5:37:34 PM): either way, people like Tass always live until like day 3 at least
                              stressreliefball (5:38:08 PM): well if the wolves do go for quiet people they're going to run out of them pretty quick
                              This is Afrobean (5:38:39 PM): yea thats when they turn to loud people who are accepted as human
                              stressreliefball (5:39:06 PM): hmm I would do it the other way around
                              stressreliefball (5:39:15 PM): kill the loud ones and let the inactivity kill the quiet ones
                              This is Afrobean (5:39:21 PM): yea that makes sense
                              stressreliefball (5:39:30 PM): but this set of wolves seems to be playing differently
                              This is Afrobean (5:39:30 PM): but quiet makes sense given the torlock kill
                              stressreliefball (5:39:33 PM): right
                              This is Afrobean (5:39:34 PM): exactly
                              stressreliefball (5:40:27 PM): although the argument could be made that the wolves are going for randomness, not necessarily quiet people
                              This is Afrobean (5:40:35 PM): yea that too
                              stressreliefball (5:40:36 PM): but we won't really know I guess til the next game day
                              This is Afrobean (5:40:46 PM): brb gonna play a quick game of FFR
                              stressreliefball (5:40:50 PM): k
                              This is Afrobean (5:47:02 PM): back
                              stressreliefball (5:47:24 PM): mmm so an idea I had
                              This is Afrobean (5:47:33 PM): yea?
                              stressreliefball (5:47:37 PM): if you have some kind of really revealing or interesting aim convo with someone
                              stressreliefball (5:47:42 PM): and can't/don't want to post it
                              stressreliefball (5:47:46 PM): send it to kilga
                              stressreliefball (5:48:07 PM): that way the alliance can see it and compare notes
                              This is Afrobean (5:48:09 PM): wait
                              This is Afrobean (5:48:10 PM): why?
                              stressreliefball (5:48:17 PM): why not?
                              This is Afrobean (5:48:25 PM): but if I post it, EVERYONE can see it and compare
                              stressreliefball (5:48:32 PM): true
                              This is Afrobean (5:48:42 PM): and if it's suspicious enough, the person will be lynched
                              stressreliefball (5:48:42 PM): but it could be nighttime and you think you might get killed
                              This is Afrobean (5:48:51 PM): I don't think I'll be killed
                              stressreliefball (5:48:58 PM): well whatever
                              stressreliefball (5:49:01 PM): in the future maybe
                              This is Afrobean (5:49:14 PM): unless the wolves are thinking I'll do an awesome job this game just like the last ones I played
                              stressreliefball (5:49:15 PM): I'm just saying more information is better
                              This is Afrobean (5:49:23 PM): but honestly, I don't care about this game that much
                              stressreliefball (5:49:34 PM): well, whatever
                              stressreliefball (5:49:37 PM): just a thought
                              This is Afrobean (5:50:08 PM): well, if I post it, it's more widespread info
                              This is Afrobean (5:50:10 PM): so it's better
                              stressreliefball (5:50:42 PM): well let's suppose it's just a simple convo where someone says their suspicions or something
                              stressreliefball (5:51:09 PM): it helps if the alliance can look at it and compare what the person said to you versus what they said to others, etc
                              This is Afrobean (5:51:51 PM): oh ok
                              This is Afrobean (5:51:54 PM): that makes sense
                              This is Afrobean (5:52:01 PM): I haven't really talked to many though
                              This is Afrobean (5:52:12 PM): just Tps for a minute about his SM skills
                              This is Afrobean (5:52:15 PM): tehn we played a game of FFR
                              This is Afrobean (5:52:21 PM): and now I'm talking with eb too
                              This is Afrobean (5:52:24 PM): but also not about TWG
                              stressreliefball (5:52:25 PM): yeah well it's just something to keep in mind
                              This is Afrobean (5:52:53 PM): if anyone says anything to me, I'll be sure to send it over to Kilga
                              This is Afrobean (5:53:06 PM): but I'll post it if I think it warrants it
                              stressreliefball (5:53:11 PM): right, of course
                              This is Afrobean is away at 6:08:52 PM.

                              kind of interesting that he mentions kilga right off the bat but he caches it with "if they're ballsy".

                              And that's my musings on afrobean. I'm still trying to decide what the deal with omega is though... if omega is a wolf then there's no way in hell afro is.

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #330
                                btw eb, when you're a green, don't make a post like "oh hey why aren't people suspecting me?" because now people have a right to suspect you, via the arguments jurs gave. You could counter by saying "oh but come on a wolf would never post that" and that gives rise to "well you're crazy enough to try to pull a fast one and make us assume that*, if the wolves are down to two." Point is, if you're green, that means you're distracting everyone else from the real hunt for the reds and pretty much making everyone lose some degree of trust in you. So don't do that. Like, ever again.

                                Of course if you're red you can pretty much discount everything I just said... but the way you voted tps makes me suspect that you aren't red. Unless you planned from the beginning to get in early and then switch off. Ugh, I don't even want to think about that possibility.

                                *edit: "that a wolf would never post that" sorry for the lack of clarity.

                                Comment

                                Working...