TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #91
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

    Ah, I seem I counted myself twice, oops. 8 it is.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #92
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

      I've talked a little bit with LD, but he has been quiet. I agree. *shrugs*.


      99% sure we have 8 TPS.


      And, as Kilga is the main backbone of this plan, and he agrees with it.... and my plan is the other plan, and I agree with the new one.... I'd say we're set on Plan A.
      RIP

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #93
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

        well if we're set, we're set. ok then.

        Blues, go to kilga. Kilga don't reveal the blues to each other til you're positive they aren't faking it. I doubt a wolf will try it but you never know.

        and hans, you have bad luck, I guess.

        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #94
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

          Very well. I'm not a power player in this alliance, as Kilga probably knows by now, so it's his decision that's most important.

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • User6773

            #95
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

            FUCKING HELL

            If that wasn't insta, DON'T INSTA HANS

            Just CHILL for 6 SECONDS while I POST

            Comment

            • User6773

              #96
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

              Give me one good reason why we're killing Hans right now. I've got a far better idea, especially since the bookie is keeping quiet.

              How about we trust that the bookie is smart enough to make a good call? It's pretty obvious to everyone that TPS is getting the noose tomorrow unless he dies tonight. When this happens, we have the bookie use his vigi power to kill Hans, and we don't have a day of voting wasted killing a known wolf when we can probably get him in another fashion.

              I really wanted to post this but I thought of it on the way to my host family's home and it was too late. I'm sorry. Garr...

              Comment

              • User6773

                #97
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                P.S. what is the point of instalynching a known wolf - it's not like he's going to survive anyway. Safety-vote each other and let more talk play out. People are more active on Day 1 and this will come back to help us later, assuming people actually reread the thread.

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #98
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                  I was always in support of the "let hans live and kill someone else today" plan. I thought this was already insta though. Also, I thought Kilga was going to be the alliance front, so why wait for the bookie to come out whenever? What if the bookie doesn't live to come out?

                  Either way, I'm sure blues have already come out to Kilga. We might as well procede with the plan as is.

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #99
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                    I haven't been posting cause I've had work past two nights, along with homework.

                    I HAVE however been keeping up with the thread. When TPS told me about the insta, I just said "k" cause I know instaing is stupid.

                    Comment

                    • User6773

                      #100
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                      The bookie doesn't have to come out, Afro...he just sits back and waits for a successful bet and then murders Hans. No wasted day of voting, and that's one less night the wolves have to off someone.

                      Comment

                      • Omeganitros
                        auauauau
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8897

                        #101
                        RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                        Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                        Fish, you're cool and all, but I am not acting like an X-Man. Especially not an X-Woman (grrrrrrr). I also hate hate hate hate hate that you put the voting guide in our codenames. I am not going back to the first page because I'm lazy, stop that.
                        And upon hearing these words, Beast sprang from his room, ran right up to Jean Grey, and gave her a good bitchslap.
                        "You lazy slut, go make me dinner!"
                        And then he hit her again for good measure.








                        *OOC*
                        I'm making a point. I forgot what the point is, but it involves you complaining, me telling you to STFU and/or get with the program, and the fact that the calm, friendly Doctor would never hit Jean. I bet it's a good point.

                        Really, guys. It isn't too hard to do this roleplay stuff. At least not for me, anyways. Just try to put SOME character into it, from time to time. It would make me happy, if not Fish.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #102
                          RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                          first of all, it is inta, I think.

                          second of all, I already proposed that it's possible to wait and kill hans tomorrow. (the bookie would bet on hans getting lynched and have his extra vigi floating around). No one noticed or jumped on it.

                          third of all, depending on the bookie to get hans is flat out retarded. The bookie could get wolfed before then and we'd have wasted TWO days of voting. lynching is the only guaranteed way, no need to overcomplicate.

                          fourthly, this new variation is based on the assumption that tps is going to get lynched, which is definitely not guaranteed.

                          Comment

                          • GuidoHunter
                            is against custom titles
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 7371

                            #103
                            Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                            Originally posted by chardish
                            It's pretty obvious to everyone that TPS is getting the noose tomorrow unless he dies tonight.
                            Uh, why? I haven't seen a lick of evidence in favor of Tps. If anything, Hans's vote for him makes him more human, since such a distance vote would be painfully obvious; you sneak those in toward the beginning to be subtle, not overt. Sure, maybe it's double-reverse psychology, but I really don't think it's a good sign that Tps is a wolf. On top of that, what better person to try and frame than Tps?

                            As for his convos, I don't think we ever got anything out of them. I know I didn't get "He's a wolf" out of them, though.

                            Chardish, please explain why Tps should die, by wolfing or lynching.

                            --Guido


                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #104
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1

                              Chardish, please explain why Tps should die, by wolfing or lynching.
                              Tps will die because he's Tps. He's always a wolf. He always is lynched.

                              Actually, the real reason he'll be lynched is because everyone is stupid and easily manipulated. If people would think for a moment, Tps would hardly ever get lynched.

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #105
                                Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                                Originally posted by Tps222
                                Ok, well, on the wolfing. I talked to Torlock earlier today, and he acted very strangely. I'm not sure how many people he talked to, but that conversation screamed blue or red to me (i am assuming blue). It's possible that someone he talked to was a wolf.

                                Tps7910 (4:02:16 PM): Hey.
                                Torlock13 (4:02:17 PM): sup?
                                Tps7910 (4:02:28 PM): Nothing much.
                                Tps7910 (4:02:29 PM): You?
                                Torlock13 (4:02:32 PM): Just got home
                                Tps7910 (4:03:11 PM): Cool.
                                Tps7910 (4:03:21 PM): Your first TWG game.
                                Torlock13 (4:03:26 PM): I know.
                                Torlock13 (4:03:29 PM): I'm excited.
                                Tps7910 (4:03:36 PM): Did you get your role yet?
                                Torlock13 (4:03:39 PM): Yeah
                                Torlock13 (4:03:42 PM): I got on this morning.
                                Torlock13 (4:03:44 PM): About 5
                                Tps7910 (4:03:45 PM): I got a green, banshee.
                                Tps7910 (4:03:50 PM): Greens are so boring.
                                Torlock13 (4:03:54 PM): I know.
                                Tps7910 (4:03:55 PM):
                                Tps7910 (4:04:27 PM): Well, if you are a blue.
                                Tps7910 (4:04:32 PM): Don't do anything until
                                Tps7910 (4:04:40 PM): Tass posts his guide for blues on
                                day 1
                                Torlock13 (4:04:44 PM): Ok.
                                Torlock13 (4:04:45 PM): Thanks.

                                Tps7910 (4:04:53 PM): It's usually quite usefull.
                                Torlock13 (4:05:04 PM): He does seem to be helpful
                                about the blues.
                                Tps7910 (4:06:23 PM): A blue has come out to a wolf the
                                last couple of games, so, be cautious if you are one.
                                Tps7910 (4:06:28 PM): It really screws us over.
                                Torlock13 signed off at 4:55:51 PM.

                                This is my reasoning why I think Tps is suspicious, Guido. I don't know about Chardish, but I think that Tps might have thought (or known) Torlock was a blue by his "Thanking" of Tps for telling him what to do if he was a blue. The whole conversation is weird to me, and if Tps knew Torlock was a blue, there's your perfect reason why he killed him.
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...