TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #436
    Guys, my money is on blahblah18. Yet, even as I type this, I remember the game where it was all "Lord of the Rings" with Jurs as host, and blahblah18 was REALLY inactive, was human, and had a trillion phantoms, which is what allowed the wolves to win at the end of the game. Man, Guido was really good at shooting down my suggestions of killing blahblah18 early.
    So.....I dunno. I'd like to see mead1 post more. Along with more posting from blahblah18.



    Tasselfoot: A somewhat trivial question...But if the wolves killed the psychic, you'd tell us, right? You wouldn't just play along and guess how many wolves are left, right?


    P.S. I have no idea why people think Chardish looks funny, but then, alot of people know him much better than I do. In fact, I've rarely ever talked to him. So maybe he is acting wolfy, but I don't see much.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #437
      Blame his parents as to why he looks funny. As to acting funny... well, its definately possible. Frankly, the fact that he hasn't posted today really pisses me off. Then again, as per LD, he hasn't been online at all, let alone posting for TWG.

      Explains why he hasn't commented about my comments on Election TWG either.

      To answer your question: Not sure. Then again, the psychic is alive, so its a moot point.

      As I've said, I can name suspicions on everyone. Also Omega, why use everyone's full username? Why not just blah & mead? But, I do agree that I'd like to see a suspicions chart from everyone. There are 10 players alive, and like 3 active people. I can't win this myself. Well... I mean, MAYBE I could, but I really would like the help of all of you.
      RIP

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #438
        Originally posted by Omeganitros
        I'd like to see mead1 post more. Along with more posting from blahblah18.
        I can't say one way or the other about blah, but perhaps you missed mead's post:
        Originally posted by mead1
        I'm going Camping in a few minutes, and won't be home until after the deadline. I'm going to have to vote for Afro. The Rollover vote was really suspicious, and his above post seems really odd to me. I know it's weak evidence, but I'm going to be gone, and he is the top of my list. See you all on Sunday.
        I italicized the relevent parts.

        PS hay tass wanna justify your vote with anything more than lies?

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #439
          Not lies... 1. I'm taking information I got from Talisman, who I trusted before he died, and trust even more after he is now dead. 2. I have no one better to vote for today. Sorry.
          RIP

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #440
            You should have just said "I have no one better to vote for so I'll go with Afro" rather than pulling BS outta your bum like "he's been silent all game" or "[he's] done almost nothing to help out this game." I'd feel a lot better about being the best choice (although, I can't say that I support your opinion) than BS justifications.

            Comment

            • FishFishRevolution
              GotR Creator
              • Nov 2003
              • 7251

              #441
              Won't be home to end the day, I have to run out the door like right now and I just got in. Voting guide looks like

              Chardish: (1) blahblah
              Afrobean: (2) Tass, mead1

              and a phantom for blah and omega

              I think, sorry if it's wrong, send me PMs as soon as the day ends and I'll be home sometime tonight to run an update for you guys.

              Happy lynching! I don't want to hand out any more phantoms!

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #442
                It appears as if the day ends soon, and I won't be home from 7:30-12:30, so I'm going to go for Omega, soley because he has been on the chopping block before, and the few people i've actually talked to had mentioned something about him during this game.

                And it ensures I don't get a phantom

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #443
                  LD thanks for making the vote I want to make look like a bandwagon now =( I wanted to vote Omega solely because he was in a KiB, didn't die, became extremely silent, and forgotten about. Sigh...Omega.
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #444
                    Where are eb, afro, omega, chardish, and guido?? They got 4.5 hours to vote... and I'd really like to see some discussion up to then.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #445
                      I suppose it's a good thing I didn't spend the night at my friend's house tonight.

                      As I've said before, Omega is my top suspicion (in fact, he's the only one I really believe to have more of a chance of being wolf than human).

                      Also, this gets me further from the lynch, which I must say is a bonus.

                      One more thing: brings closer to insta to save others from phantoms.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #446
                        Ok, so I am going to be spending the night at their house. So don't expect any further talk from me until tommorow.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #447
                          3 for Omega, 2 for Afro, 1 for Chardish.

                          For the record, Chardish hasn't logged into AIM since Thursday. I am not happy. Insta for Omega is at 5. Should it get to the point where multiple people will get phantoms, I'll make sure someone gets insta'd. 6 to get anyone else insta'd.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • evilbutterfly
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 5784

                            #448
                            Tass to avoid phantom. I am home (as in, the house my parents own) and can't think much over a vote. Still no idea who a wolf is.

                            Tass, do the thing and the stuff so I don't have to think tomorrow. plzkthx :P
                            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                            And I write the blog for their website.

                            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #449
                              Oh HELL NO. eb, you damn well better place a real vote before this day is over.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • evilbutterfly
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 5784

                                #450
                                When is the day over? And I seriously have no suspicions and have been saying that for a while. TWG hasn't been on my mind much, either. All I can say is that I don't think Afro is wolfy. I don't Chardish, blah and LD can't be read due to inactivity, Tass isn't really an elligible lynching person, Guido I don't know really TWG-wise, and I forget who else is playing. Jurs and mead? mead is gone, Jurs is...oh yeah, I was voting her for her blowing up seeming weird. Apparently she has done that other games, you all said. I guess I was just dead in those games. =\

                                It's not like I'm being horribly inactive like some people this game. Maybe we should vote off the people with phantoms so that the wolves can't use that against use later. I guess if we off Omega today that'll be taken care of somewhat, but I dunno, he seems to have seemed less wolfy as the game goes on. Maybe he's learning to act as a wolf more and is getting better? I don't know. Again, I don't know him TWGly. Don't give me some bull about I can't vote you to avoid a phantom. stfu and deal, cuz I don't have anything better, k?
                                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                                And I write the blog for their website.

                                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                                Comment

                                Working...