Well, looking at mead1's posts from his previous Master Wolf game wasn't much help. He's really darn good at being human. If there's one thing I noticed about his posts, it's that he threw out alot of scenarios that pitched people against each other. But that does no good and I have no suspicion of him. I should probably look at a game where he's a regular wolf.
TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Omega: there is no seer... MW is moot point. Same as with mead last game. Or, reverse... MW can act however they can't, same as the wolves this game, as the seer can't touch them.
But, the point is... mead is damn good at just being dumb, as long as he has someone else to keep him going. Both games I was a wolf with him, he was solid until he was solo... then fell apart.
Anyway, why are we going off on mead? There are much more promising targets in Guido or Afro.
Reminds me of a game WAY back in the day when Afro was a wolf, and wouldn't switch his vote off of me. I wind up winning a KiB and post the convo the next day, he gets lynched in about 2 seconds.RIPComment
-
Honestly, I chose someone off the list of people alive and decided to look at them. That someone was mead1. I kid you not. I truly have no idea whose being wolfy.Comment
-
No... the conversation between you and afro reminded me of the KiB convo that I had with afro. But, as far as similarities.... no idea. You could go back to that game and see the convo... I posted it in the thread. Basically, afro was extremely pigheaded and wouldn't lsiten to anything I had to say. Different situation than now, but could the pigheadedness be there? Or at least the attempts to drown out anything being said because one always has their mind made up?RIPComment
-
Comment
-
1) lol I got attacked. Thanks for indulging me, guys. :P
2) I asked why Qreepy got wolfed because I didn't know. I looked back and didn't see many posts from him, and he seemed about as confused as everybody else. I didn't know why he would die.
3) I said something about talisman being alive because while I was looking for Qreepy posts I saw a bunch of long talisman posts. Given how the guardian is being yelled at to protect Tass no matter what, I'm surprised the wolves didn't go for the more talkative and helpful people.
4) Speaking of wolves and this whole "why aren't you suspecting me!?" thing: I want suspicion on me a lil bit because wolves don't attack suspicious people. Having no fear of being lynched makes me really scared of being wolfed. That's pretty much why I always do crazy/weird stuff. It's my lil way to stay alive, but backfires quite a bit (hence only 2 games won
).
5) I can usually tell when Afro is a wolf. Usually, though, I discount it because I don't like accusing friends. This game, he has not seemed wolfy to me. Of course, me drawing suspicion on myself kinda weakens my word for him, but whatever, that's how I feel.
6) IIRC (and I rarely do), I didn't really suspect TPS that much. I believed the Hans is a wolf thing, and only because Kilga came out (thank you for not using mystery PMs like a stupid pansy, btw), but I don't think I ever really liked the whole TPS bandwagon. That's probably why I jumped off. Again, that was a couple days ago (in TWG terms...like, what, a week in real life terms? My memory doesn't extend beyond about 50 hours), so I can't quite remember, but yeah. I don't see why people haven't jumped on me for jumping off of TPS like I did, but jumping on other people for self-voting. Everybody seems so confused, but if I've done stupid things that only I notice, I can only imagine how the wolves have slipped up and we just don't see. Then again, I'm being careless this game. XD
7) It's not that I'm copying Afro, it's that he and I think a lot alike. I don't have any proof of this, but pretty much every time he and I talk we say what the other was typing and end up sending about the exact same message at about the exact same time. We laugh and make jokes about being psychicly connected and stealing each others' thoughts. Oddly, this has been growing lately. Maybe it's because we're married and all, I dunno.
8) makes a face.
9) My rollover vote DOES have a purpose. Firstly, I don't wanna get a phantom, especially since with the guarding it actually makes a difference in instalynches. Secondly, I forget why I voted for ap yesterday, but I'm sure I had some reasoning behind it. Therefore, that reasoning remains, especially since he hasn't said anything about my vote to make me change it. Speaking of which...AP!! GET YOUR LAME ASS ONTO THESE FORUMS AND RESPOND TO MY VOTE!!
10) The pro-TPS thing from Guido is interesting...I'll see how he responds (and how ap responds D:<) before I even consider changing my vote over his way.So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)
I wasn't looking out for anyone's "arse", but I was shocked that Tps was going to get lynched tomorrow on what I had seen was no evidence or sketchy evidence at best. OBVIOUSLY things are more clear in retrospect. I didn't see any reason to lynch anyone but Hans that day, let alone Tps, whom we usually lynch on Day 2 as a human.Originally posted by chardishThis huge flat-out defense of TPS I dug up from Day 1 makes me vote Guido today. Explain to me why you were trying to look out for TPS' arse when he wasn't even on the chopping block that day?Originally posted by GuidoHunterUh, why? I haven't seen a lick of evidence in favor of Tps. If anything, Hans's vote for him makes him more human, since such a distance vote would be painfully obvious; you sneak those in toward the beginning to be subtle, not overt. Sure, maybe it's double-reverse psychology, but I really don't think it's a good sign that Tps is a wolf. On top of that, what better person to try and frame than Tps?Originally posted by chardishIt's pretty obvious to everyone that TPS is getting the noose tomorrow unless he dies tonight.
As for his convos, I don't think we ever got anything out of them. I know I didn't get "He's a wolf" out of them, though.
Chardish, please explain why Tps should die, by wolfing or lynching.
--Guido
http://andy.mikee385.com
Gyuhh@the bolded part (which I added). I realize that it looks like an attempt to save Tps, but I wrote it, I believed it then, and hindsight clearly shows that I was wrong. Pretty much the only thing I can say about this is that I wouldn't do something so blatantly obvious and spotlight-stealing like this as a red. That's just not my style and I'm not one to change.
Now, Jurs, what is it again that's strange about my self-vote? Was it the fact that I explained it as a completely logical vote? I answered that already and really, you've got to admit, there's nothing fishy about what I did.
--Guido

Originally posted by GrandiagodSentences I thought I never would have to type.Originally posted by GrandiagodShe has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.Comment
-
You're a stupid fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fucker fuckerOriginally posted by evilbutterfly9) My rollover vote DOES have a purpose. Firstly, I don't wanna get a phantom, especially since with the guarding it actually makes a difference in instalynches. Secondly, I forget why I voted for ap yesterday, but I'm sure I had some reasoning behind it. Therefore, that reasoning remains, especially since he hasn't said anything about my vote to make me change it. Speaking of which...AP!! GET YOUR LAME ASS ONTO THESE FORUMS AND RESPOND TO MY VOTE!!
Back to studying for my linguistics midterm.

Comment
-
-
No, ap, you're supposed to post a big long schpeel (sp?) in which you reveal your extreme wolfiness. Now I have absolutely nothing again. =/So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
well eb considering your attack on him in the first place consisted of "he's not helping out so I'm going to vote him" I can't blame him.
and like I said before never in the future try some stupid "I'm drawing suspicion on myself so that I don't get wolfed." Wtf is that? It hurts the TEAM (and this is a TEAM game now) if you're green and decide to distract us away from other wolf targets. Plus there are several players out there I'm sure who would get wolfed before you so what the hell are you worried about?Comment
-
I think that eb is human. His statement about not being suspicious this game is pretty much justified in that he gets ynched or wolf'd day 1 or two in every game. I really don't see it as any more than eb being delighted at living this long. Also, his attack on Omega with the wordcount-analysis was a great idea. It may remain to be seen if Omega is a wolf, but that method of attack was something that made him seem human to me.
As for suspicions, my eye is cast mainly toward Guido. The reasons stated on previous days was pretty good, but that post in which he defended TPS just looks condemning.
Other than that, possilby Omega?Comment
-
You are a fucking dumbass.Originally posted by mead1As for suspicions, my eye is cast mainly toward Guido. The reasons stated on previous days was pretty good, but that post in which he defended TPS just looks condemning.
Other than that, possilby Omega?
Originally posted by Arch0wlI'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by AfrobeanJust that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.Comment






Comment