"This is it guys, homestretch, and I think we can all agree that none other than the silent Jubilee is our criminal here." Havok said plainly.
"What? How do you figure that?" Jubilee said in defiance.
"Because," Havok explained, "your powers suck."
"WHAT?! THAT'S THE WORST EVIDENCE I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE AARRHHHGHHHHGHHH I'LL SHOW YOU POWER!!!"
Jubilee's body exploded into the massive figure of Juggernaut, fuming in anger.
"GET HIM NOW!!" Archangel stood up, and suddenly took the form of Professor X. Havok and Shadowcat took the forms of Gambit and Colossus.
"IMPOSSIBLE!!!!" Juggernaut screamed. He was frozen by the Professor's powerful telekenetic powers; his helmet was removed, and the final blows were delivered. A few of the mutants who had gone away in hiding returned, ready to fight if necessary.
"Today is a victory for mutants...nay...for all mankind."
--
mead1 has been lynched. Humans win! Post game thread up shortly.
"What? How do you figure that?" Jubilee said in defiance.
"Because," Havok explained, "your powers suck."
"WHAT?! THAT'S THE WORST EVIDENCE I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE AARRHHHGHHHHGHHH I'LL SHOW YOU POWER!!!"
Jubilee's body exploded into the massive figure of Juggernaut, fuming in anger.
"GET HIM NOW!!" Archangel stood up, and suddenly took the form of Professor X. Havok and Shadowcat took the forms of Gambit and Colossus.
"IMPOSSIBLE!!!!" Juggernaut screamed. He was frozen by the Professor's powerful telekenetic powers; his helmet was removed, and the final blows were delivered. A few of the mutants who had gone away in hiding returned, ready to fight if necessary.
"Today is a victory for mutants...nay...for all mankind."
--
mead1 has been lynched. Humans win! Post game thread up shortly.






Comment