TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #196
    Dieing Hurts.

    I 100% gurantee that I did not write those PM's. It looks WAY too much like my style to be legit. If it was me, I would change it to LD'ish or Qreepy'ish, big words and such. You can see the overuse of commas and typing style that I portray, in which I used in my PM's last game. I would not do that again. Fool me once you know.

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #197
      Man, that made me laugh up a riot.


      But anyways, yeah, sorry. I didn't bother counting votes before I went and voted.


      The simple matter is that probably nothing extremely dramatic will happen that makes everyone change their votes off TPS, he's not giving us much of a contributing benefit as a human(as hippocrytical as I'm being), and the fact of the matter is, I really haven't seen anyone suspicious in my eyes yet. In fact, I think TPS is probably human. But he's going to die anyways, whether I think he's human or not, because nobody likes his chat he had with Kilga.

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #198
        Just to keep everyone straight.

        Omega -1- Afrobean
        talisman -1- nforcer
        TPS -6- evilbutterfly, Qreepy, Chardish, aperson, blahblah, Omega
        Qreepy -1- Banshee

        No Vote -6- mead1, talisman, LD, JurseyRider, GuidoHunter, Tass

        Approx 12 and half hours left in the day. Two to insta on TPS.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #199
          Omega. Shut up. You're just sounding more and more wolfy every time you post.

          "sure tps is human, but we should kill him anyway for no reason but that he's going to anyway"

          MMMM... CIRCULAR LOGIC.

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #200
            Actually I agree with afro here. I've been waiting as this tps momentum built up and up and waiting for either A) if he's human, wolves putting votes on him for no reason or B) if he's a wolf, wolves giving up and getting in the disassociation vote. Regardless of tps' role I think omega's vote fits both those categories. My instinct isn't with me though. hmm. Well honestly I just want to see what tps' role is tomorrow. I have a feeling that if any other wolf voted for him it was liable to be near the beginning.

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #201
              Afro safety/avoiding insta vote brb
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #202
                K, so I went to the search and searched for all posts with the word "anyways" by every player still alive. The results are as follows:

                mead1 = 4 matches for anyways
                Chardish = 6
                aperson = 14
                Omeganitros = 88
                blahblah18 = 26
                talisman = 25
                lightdarkness = 56
                evilbutterfly = 65 (I didn't realized anyways wasn't a word for quite some time)
                JurseyRider734 = 90
                nforcer06164 = 3
                Tps222 = 36
                QreepyBORIS = 137
                Afrobean = 16
                GuidoHunter = 3
                Tasselfoot = 16

                Feel free to double check these, as I likely made a mistake somewhere (I had to retype the search every time, which is annoying as hell, and I may have mistyped something), but I think these results will help figure out who wrote that PM. Why did I pick anyways? Because it's a fairly common mistake to say it with an s (as you can see from my results, I did/do it a lot). The PMer did this in the PM, pretty randomly, as most anyways-users would. So from the results, we see that Qreepy, Jurs, and Omega say anyways more than anybody else here. Due to Omega's recent actions, like trying to lynch TPS just for the hell of it, I am forced to vote him.

                Other searches you may want to run would be searching posts for (*) or the emoticon. I know I personally hate and avoid that emoticon (and all the forum emoticons, except occasionally), but certain people (LD is the only one that comes to mind) like putting in their posts. I'm far too lazy to search everything again, so that one is up to you guys.

                EDIT (yeah, I shouldn't, but I don't wanna triple post): Yes, Qreepy says anyways way more, but he also has like, twice as many posts. If you divide times said by number of posts, I think Omega's would be higher than Qreepy's. Not that we shouldn't keep an eye on both, but that further explains my vote.
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • QreepyBORIS
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 7454

                  #203
                  No, that PM's grammar burns my eyes; I use far more semicolons than that. There were at least one or two instances where that person failed to use semicolons and used a comma instead, which is something I don't think I could bring myself to do.

                  It sounds less like someone's natural typing habits, and much more like someone who has not the best grammar in the world, but is trying to make their PM look good and look credible.

                  I'd guess that that's TPS, for whatever it's worth. I think Omega has better grammar than that, and TPS does not typically exhibit grammar habits as nice (just take a look at his posts). It could be someone faking his typing style, though, but that idea seems a little unlikely to me -- too much aforethought, and all the gain would be to kill TPS, who at the time of the PM really looked like he was going to die. So I think that was TPS.

                  Signature subject to change.

                  THE ZERRRRRG.

                  Comment

                  • Omeganitros
                    auauauau
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 8897

                    #204

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #205
                      I forgot to post this last night.... just too funny.

                      [22:51] tps7910: You there?
                      [22:54] tps7910: I have something to tell you.
                      [22:54] tps7910: You're really a wolf.
                      [22:55] tps7910: Fish randomly picked 1 devil type role.
                      [22:55] tps7910: Each night, we had a seer like power
                      [22:55] tps7910: in which we picked one player to see if they were it,
                      [22:55] tps7910: Night 1 was Chardish.
                      [22:55] tps7910: 2 was you.
                      [22:56] tps7910: I didn't want to come out to you, for fear of persecution, but now that I know that I am going down, I feel it is appropriate.
                      [23:02] TasselFoot: That is the greatest set of IMs in TWG history.
                      [23:03] TasselFoot: well, not really.... but I can't stop laughing.

                      tps
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #206
                        Also, of the 17 times I've posted using the word "anyways" (now 18), only 10 of them have been me. The other 7 were me C&Ping conversations I had with others, and them saying it. Specifically TPS said it yesterday or two days ago in the coversation that we had and I posted in this thread. Another was with Jurs, another with LD... etc.

                        But, that is a good idea eb. I like that.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • FishFishRevolution
                          GotR Creator
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 7251

                          #207
                          EDIT: This includes the vote directly under me. I'm not going to post this again unless there's a page of confusing vote changes.

                          Omega -4- Afrobean, talisman, evilbutterfly, JurseyRider
                          talisman -1- nforcer
                          TPS -6- Qreepy, Chardish, aperson, blahblah, Omega, Tass
                          Qreepy -1- TPS

                          No Vote -3- mead1, LD, GuidoHunter

                          LESS THAN TWO HOURS LEFT. DON'T MAKE ME GIVE OUT THREE PHANTOMS.

                          Still two to insta on TPS.

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #208
                            Okay, well...

                            Ugh. I'm so confused on who to vote. Omega or Tps, i'm suspicious of them equally. I remember the other time that Omega was a wolf he made him self look super-wolfy, and that's what he's doing now.

                            Omega
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • mead1
                              Cerebellumberjack
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 3960

                              #209
                              I just don't buy the omega thing. I see no good reason to vote him, and heaps of stuff on TPS. All omega did was what I do oh so often, so I can sympathize. Bandwaggoning on the obvious choice does not make someone the wolf. TPS practically admitted he was a wolf in his last convo with Tass. Cmon now people.

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #210
                                omeganitros -4- Afrobean, talisman, evilbutterfly, jurseyrider
                                talisman -1- nforcer06164
                                tps222 -7- QreepyBORIS, Chardish, aperson, blahblah18, omeganitros, Tasselfoot, mead1
                                QreepyBORIS -1- tps222

                                No Vote -2- lightdarkness, GuidoHunter
                                Ctrl+H is my friend.

                                PS one more for insta.

                                Comment

                                Working...