TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #406
    there is 1 vote on Jurs, from eb.
    RIP

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #407
      Afro pledged a null vote, kinda as a joke, I think. He knows it doesn't count, I'm fairly sure. ap is the only idiot that still tries to null vote. What a dumbass.

      PS: If anybody else votes for me I'll be forced to go back to ap and save my own ass, so plz don't put me in that situation. =\
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #408
        1 hour remaining, voting guide updated, thanks Tass.

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #409
          eb voted for tps before it was cool to... in his very first post on day two. The only way this is wolfish is if he had the tremendous foresight to predict that tps would produce a bogus convo.
          eb did the "anyways" analysis. The only way this is wolfish is if he was the one who wrote the pm.

          I'm thinking he's human.

          Comment

          • User6773

            #410
            Forgot all about that, Talis. Good eye...this is why I should go back and read previous pages. Like how I really thought Talis was a wolf until I saw how active and helpful he was on Day 1.

            I guess back-reading is really the key to victoly.

            Comment

            • blahblah18
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2004
              • 1662

              #411
              Hey quick note before the day ends... how can AP be a wolf if no one saved him? Wouldn't you think that with ap's vote on chardish (which i realize is locked because he hasn't been on in a while) that at least another wolf could've made a tipping vote. now i'm not thinking any of tass talisman or chardish are wolves, so that means that this just seems like incorrect voting, no? wouldn't someone have had to make a move by now? It just doesn't add up. I guess if AP was stuck with this vote as a wolf, and guido's the other wolf, then it'd be like this, but that's about all I can think of. Makes me more suspicious of guido, ESPECIALLY if ap comes up red. Ok just somethinhg to think on in case somehow i don't make the night, glad I got it off.
              but for now... postCount++

              Comment

              • FishFishRevolution
                GotR Creator
                • Nov 2003
                • 7251

                #412
                "Well guys, I think we can all agree that Wolverine is a wolf." Jean Grey started out, "I mean, he tried to hit on me, didn't he Scott?"

                "Yes, yes he did, I'm all for killing Wolverine too." Cyclops looked into Jean Grey's eyes passionately for a moment.

                "Whoa whoa whoa, where did this come from?" Shadowcat asked.

                "Well, I thought he was acting suspicious since yesterday, because he was never around for some reason or another." Jean defended.

                "You think I care that you voted me, you little whore?" Wolverine sneered.

                A few hours passed. Psylocke was under heated discussion be a few mutants who thought she was not acting like herself. Shadowcat made it a point to yell at anyone who could not back up thier suspicions or who had no suspicions to contribute. Ater some time, Havok decided to side with his brother.

                "I think passed all his bias because of Jean, Cyclops is right, you're acting pretty evil-mutant-y Wolverine. How come no one ever sees you? Where do you go? Body double? Is it harder to keep your shape now that two of your comrades are gone?"

                "Yeah, I'm going to have to agree here, from what I've heard, Wolverine seems to be the most likely backstabber." Iceman said.

                Wolverine finally had enough. He drew his claws and started slicing at people left and right, yelling profanity-filled half-coherent sentences (because no one could quite understand what he was saying).

                "If you use the C-word one more time, I'm won't hesitate in frying you to a crisp!" Cyclops put his hand on his visor.

                "You're a fucking cunt too you bastard." Wolverine charged at Cyclops. Cyclops didn't spare a moment of thought, and let loose a long powerful beam of energy directly into Wolverine's torso. After the beam stopped, and the smoke cleared, Wolverine's body was motionless.

                "....Is....that all you...got...motherfuucker?" Wolverine tried to get up, his flesh charred and still steaming, but Icemand froze his appendages to the ground. Jean Grey couldn't bear to watch, and turned away. Havok approached.

                "Sorry buddy, but the jig is up." Havok sent a concentrated wave of energy all over Wolverine's body. His healing powers weren't fast enough; the bleeding was evidence enough that several important organs were no longer in working order.

                Wolverine's eyes went cold. He was dead.

                --

                aperson has been lynched. PMs, I have to leave for work at 3:00, but if i can have all the PMs before then, I'll start the day. Otherwise I'll update tonight around 11:00 PM EDT.

                EDIT:

                Jubilee - mead1
                Cyclops - Chardish
                Beast - Omeganitros
                Rogue - blahblah18
                Archangel - lightdarkness
                Jean Grey - evilbutterfly
                Shadowcat - JurseyRider734
                Quicksilver - Afrobean
                Psylocke - GuidoHunter
                Havok - Tasselfoot

                10 players left, 6 to insta.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #413
                  You got your x-men mixed up. Logan is Wolverine, Scott is Cyclops.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • User6773

                    #414
                    <moderator>
                    AP, you get no death post if you are lynched and not wolfed. Read the "You don't seem to get it." announcement.
                    </moderator>

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #415
                      Iceman awoke in a cold sweat. He had had a terrible dream, and was just beginning to realize it wasn't real when he noticed the cold sweat was particularly cold, and particularly wet. Then he smelt the pungant oil. He turned around just in time to helplessly watch a match fall just inches from his bedside. Immediately he and his entire sleeping arrangement burst into flame. His powers were useless. Not only could he not see his assailant, but he could also not see where he was going as he ran screaming, trying to put out the flame.

                      The mutants all awoke when they heard the screams of anguish. No one knew what to do; "Should I try and see who did this? Or should I help Iceman, who's probably doomed?" By the time anyone got around to dousing Iceman in liquid, it was too late. He collapsed in a heap on the floor, near a wall he had run into just prior. The sickening stench of burning flesh was still lingering in the air.

                      --

                      Iceman/talisman has been wolfed. Day 5 ends Saturday, October 15th at 11:59 PM EDT.

                      Comment

                      • evilbutterfly
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 5784

                        #416
                        Sorry for mentioning that you were still alive, ice-/talisman.
                        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                        And I write the blog for their website.

                        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #417
                          Well I did all I could. Good luck to all, I'll see you in the postgame.

                          Comment

                          • Omeganitros
                            auauauau
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8897

                            #418
                            Well? Was aperson a wolf or what?

                            Comment

                            • mead1
                              Cerebellumberjack
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 3960

                              #419
                              Well, I saw his "Death Post", and if that is something to judge from, he was human.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #420
                                *sigh* I wish Chardish would have left the death post... considering some people saw it and others didn't.

                                As per the psychic, 2 left. Ap wasn't a wolf.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...