TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #361
    For what it's worth, I agree. While I'm more suspicious on the whole of afro, the case is stronger against ap. Everything tass said plus the how he voted tps... early enough where it wouldn't look too suspicious and late enough when it was clear that tps would get lynched. Plus the whole "I have nothing to contribute so I'm not going to" post which just really rubbed me the wrong way. Seems to me like that's a contrived excuse to be inactive and stay low on the radar.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #362
      Originally posted by talisman
      with ap it comes down to whether this convo was staged or genuine:

      Phonem Recursive (9:11:09 PM): Lol you keep getting shafted
      NotSoFarOff (9:11:23 PM): You're not kidding.
      NotSoFarOff (9:11:31 PM): I thought about fighting
      Phonem Recursive (9:11:33 PM): It seems like fate has it out for you
      NotSoFarOff (9:11:37 PM): But figured it was a waste of energy.
      Phonem Recursive (9:11:47 PM): Now you have to kill me tonight to equalize it
      NotSoFarOff (9:12:26 PM): Okay.
      NotSoFarOff (9:13:42 PM): But I won't kill you.
      NotSoFarOff (9:13:59 PM): You're going to stick it out for us.
      Phonem Recursive (9:14:23 PM): I'm already pissing people off
      NotSoFarOff (9:14:26 PM): Even though it won't end as we hoped, you can still win alone.
      Phonem Recursive (9:14:29 PM): lol I should totally work for the wolves
      Phonem Recursive (9:14:35 PM): that'd be hilarious
      Phonem Recursive (9:14:46 PM): Then at the end the wolves refuse to kill me
      NotSoFarOff (9:15:03 PM): We kill the host.
      NotSoFarOff (9:15:10 PM): gg wolves and ap
      Phonem Recursive (9:15:13 PM): rock on
      Phonem Recursive (9:19:10 PM): I just bitchslapped chardish
      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      That convo proves nothing.
      Actually, it does. For me, at least. I don't know why I overlooked this, but I've known Hans for a while now and I've talked to him a lot...but this doesn't seem like something he would normally say. Think about it...ap has a chance to prove himself a human by saying "hey hans-butt-buddy lets pretend im a human and you're a wolf so that i'll look human in this convo i'll post k 8)" Sure enough, they do it...no one really payed attention though. This doesn't sound like the normal Hans.

      Not sure if that's convincing to you, though.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #363
        ps it also seems like ap may have faked it. He may be good with whatever linguistic shit and be able to pull off Hans fairly well, but the whole way that Hans is talking sounds really, really, really off.


        pps i have a feeling ap told fish to make him and hans wolves, counting on the fact they didn't think hans would get seen and they could be a dream-team wolf pair. Sounds convincing to me.
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • User6773

          #364
          Swapping on to AP because this here above conversation is enough to renew my suspicions from Day 1. Y'know, where he demanded that all the blues contact him and kept trying to tell us why the foolproof bookie plan wasn't foolproof.

          Comment

          • aperson
            FFR Hall of Fame
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 3434

            #365
            Originally posted by talisman
            For what it's worth, I agree. While I'm more suspicious on the whole of afro, the case is stronger against ap. Everything tass said plus the how he voted tps... early enough where it wouldn't look too suspicious and late enough when it was clear that tps would get lynched. Plus the whole "I have nothing to contribute so I'm not going to" post which just really rubbed me the wrong way. Seems to me like that's a contrived excuse to be inactive and stay low on the radar.
            You people are a bunch of fucking idiots. Seriously, it's saddening to see what kind of bullshit flavor of the week arguments people come up with.

            Here's the thought process of the TWG player: I think this person is a wolf, therefore I will pull evidence and skew it to make this person appear wolfish.

            Hey, look, the Hans voting can be delved into! Let's bias this evidence however the fuck we want! So if I vote Hans early, I get called on trying to jump in early and I'm obviously a wolf because I thought that if I was a wolf it wouldn't be wolfy to try to kill a wolf really fast oh no it couldn't mean that I'm human and want a wolf dead. And if I bandwagon on to Hans late I would get "oh he's just trying to seal the deal as a wolf by trying to come off human by voting hans when it's too late."

            Pick better evidence you stupid fuckwads.



            And here comes the raging dumb cunt...
            Originally posted by JurseyRider734
            ps it also seems like ap may have faked it. He may be good with whatever linguistic (#$% and be able to pull off Hans fairly well, but the whole way that Hans is talking sounds really, really, really off.


            pps i have a feeling ap told fish to make him and hans wolves, counting on the fact they didn't think hans would get seen and they could be a dream-team wolf pair. Sounds convincing to me.
            Oh yeah, I'm good with linguistic stuff... Wait, who knows Hans better, me or you? Probably me cause I talk to him a lot. If I was trying to fake it I'd fake it so you couldn't tell there was anything wrong with it. Hans is coming off funny because he was pretty pissed and resigned at that point and thus not in the normal state of mind you usually talk to him in.

            Oh yeah, I asked FishFish to be a wolf and he made me one, Hans too. That's definitely good hosting protocol you know, biasing the wolf picks by making them hand chosen instead of using a random number generator like they're supposed to be. Actually I asked Fish to make me a wolf and he was a fucking fag and didn't.

            Jurs, you're a complete retard for even bringing up that second paragraph.


            Edit: Lol, there's more!
            Newest retard: Chardish!
            Originally posted by chardish
            Swapping on to AP because this here above conversation is enough to renew my suspicions from Day 1. Y'know, where he demanded that all the blues contact him and kept trying to tell us why the foolproof bookie plan wasn't foolproof.
            Oh yeah, it wasn't foolproof. It was so unfoolproof that we didn't carry out your stupid fucking plan and ended up using a completely different idea based on circumstances and how your plan did nothing but delay what needed to get done. Actually, you know what. This is the point where I make my vote.

            Chardish
            You've been trying too hard to scheme. The problem is, your plots have holes in them and in fact damage the humans. When a better plan comes out you stick with your bullshit and then use your inferior plan as an argument against people who doubted it. That's class man, class and pretty stupid.

            Comment

            • aperson
              FFR Hall of Fame
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 3434

              #366
              Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm done with midterms and homework. It's time for me to dig through posts and come up with legitimate evidence instead of this fucking trash you all are spilling out.

              Comment

              • aperson
                FFR Hall of Fame
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 3434

                #367
                Oh and while we're at it, let's set up the groundwork on how we need to be thinking:

                Claims when presenting evidence:
                Evidence must be as falsifiable as possible. To determine this the presented evidence must in fact tend towards a person being a human or a wolf. This means that claims that can be argued 'either way' are not legitimate and must have some precedental or statistical evidence to back them up.

                Anything that has been psychologically tested and disproven is not certifiable as evidence. This means that 'raw' intuition. Such as 'I really think x is a wolf' pregame or claims that have no confounding variables that could modify them can not be used as evidence.

                Edit: I know point 2 can be hard to swallow. But as an example, this means that HansSky's 'intuition' that he used to be known for was nothing but luck folks.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #368
                  For ap:

                  Session Start (Tasselfoot:twgxxi): Tue Oct 04 19:03:45 2005
                  Ares113: And Tass shows...
                  qreepyboris: I had alcohol at dinner. It ruled.
                  this is chardish: (I remember back in TWG II and III and way back when, when everyone thought the guardian-can't-guard-self rule was stupid.)
                  this is chardish: Qreepy: I kicked back a couple earlier tonight.
                  TasselFoot: i was getting dinner
                  TasselFoot: so i'm eating now
                  Phonem Recursive: I'll probably do that too Qreepy, anyways, if anyone see TPS tell him to stop dicking up the game
                  qreepyboris: (You're all old, though...XD)
                  this is chardish: The German professor had one too many of die Bieren and was falling down drunk.
                  this is chardish: It was hilarious.
                  qreepyboris: Ah, what'd TPS do again.
                  Ares113: Nice.
                  qreepyboris: The DEAD BLUE LOL shoutout?
                  This is Afrobean: ya
                  qreepyboris: Jesus.
                  qreepyboris: He should play the game.
                  qreepyboris: Or like not be wolf.
                  Ares113: Haha, after this chat started up the forum died.
                  stressreliefball: true
                  this is chardish: That's what happens
                  this is chardish: Screw the forum
                  this is chardish: All the cool forum users play TWG anyway
                  Ares113: I meant the TWG thread.
                  this is chardish: Yeah...that. ; )
                  Ares113: GG
                  insanelikeafish: lol
                  this is chardish: I stand by my assertation that all the cool forum users play TWG
                  stressreliefball: so if a wolf fakes morph and says kilga is lying....what happens to hans
                  TasselFoot: so.... wow. morph is gone already
                  Ares113: This isn't doubted, chard.
                  stressreliefball: does he just get a free pass til we know who was lying?
                  this is chardish: Either that or morph hasn't shown up online yet
                  Ares113: Either we lynch Kilga or lynch Hans and the other.
                  this is chardish: e.g. Tass calling out LD and LD not showing up for several hours last game
                  This is Afrobean: guys
                  This is Afrobean: don't be talking about lynching Kilga already
                  qreepyboris: So who said the morph is gone already?
                  This is Afrobean: goofballs
                  Ares113: Kilga
                  qreepyboris: How are we sure
                  qreepyboris: ?
                  Ares113: We aren't.
                  This is Afrobean: Kilga said he was the morph
                  this is chardish: Afro: I'm not talking about lynching Kilga, I'm talking about not lynching Hans for a goodly while
                  qreepyboris: I thought not.
                  qreepyboris: =/
                  TasselFoot: if someone comes out against kilga as the "real" morph... and we kill hans and he IS a wolf, then the agressor against kilga is a wolf too
                  This is Afrobean: he said that Hans is wolf
                  TasselFoot: too risky for the wolves
                  Ares113: But if another morph doesn't come up, we've got lots of reason to trust Kilga.
                  This is Afrobean: @chardish: I agree
                  This is Afrobean: we needn't be hasty
                  Ares113: It would be too risky to make a fake morph for the wolves.
                  Ares113: If we believe Kilga, they lose two.
                  This is Afrobean: yea, it's not likely that anyone else will come out
                  Ares113: They might as well cut their losses and ditch Hans.
                  This is Afrobean: exactly
                  This is Afrobean: the wolves work alone
                  TasselFoot: i just said that guido
                  stressreliefball: ah now it clicks
                  stressreliefball: that makes sense
                  Ares113: Yeah, so?
                  this is chardish: Okay
                  This is Afrobean: if one wolf goes down, the others severe ties
                  Ares113: =(
                  Ares113: =) even
                  stressreliefball: hans dies, but the psychic would have to come out to confirm his wolfness in the event of another morph coming forward
                  Ares113: Or
                  Ares113: The psychic only comes out if there are four wolves remaining tomorrow.
                  This is Afrobean: yea
                  this is chardish: I think that's the best plan Guido
                  stressreliefball: that's what I meant
                  Ares113: If he doesn't come out, we continue as if he was a wolf.
                  Ares113: But still.
                  This is Afrobean: what?
                  this is chardish: But if Hans was human, plus the night 2 wolfing, that's 3 possible psychics dead.
                  This is Afrobean: that idea is solid
                  qreepyboris: Uhm.
                  qreepyboris: A wolf may come out a psychic
                  Ares113: I don't put 100% faith in blues coming out.
                  qreepyboris: And say there are 4 wolves
                  This is Afrobean: no
                  this is chardish: And if no psychic comes out, a fake psychic might come out
                  qreepyboris: Then we have a mess.
                  Ares113: True.
                  This is Afrobean: if a wolf fakes a blue
                  This is Afrobean: teh blue HAS TO come out
                  qreepyboris: Then a blue comes out
                  This is Afrobean: it's just logic, people
                  qreepyboris: If a blue comes out, a wolf comes out!
                  This is Afrobean: unless the blue is guaridan
                  stressreliefball: no way does a fake psychic and a fake morph come out same game
                  qreepyboris: It does not matter. messes happen.
                  this is chardish: look at it, though, talis
                  stressreliefball: yeah I mean it's possible
                  this is chardish: if the real psychic is unable to verify kilga's wolfishness
                  this is chardish: in other words
                  this is chardish: if kilga is fake-morphing
                  this is chardish: and the psychic is dead
                  This is Afrobean: haha I just thought of something
                  Ares113: Another way of verifying Kilga is if someone else gets morphed in the future.
                  This is Afrobean: what if the wolves wolf themselfs tonight
                  this is chardish: then it would REALLY be to the wolves' advantage to fake psychic
                  This is Afrobean: and hans is human
                  stressreliefball: does kilga as a wolf play this kind of a ballsy game?
                  Ares113: The morph would have no reason to stay put.
                  stressreliefball: I doubt it
                  this is chardish: afro: you're starting to sound like vizzini
                  This is Afrobean: ?
                  this is chardish: which glass is the iocane powder in?
                  qreepyboris: Ahaha
                  Ares113: I can't believe that the wolves would wolf one of their own, Afro.
                  insanelikeafish: ahh, i am immune to iocane
                  qreepyboris: BOTH GLASSES
                  This is Afrobean: I would
                  Ares113: It's not worth it!
                  this is chardish: "\i spent the past several years building up an immunity to iocane powder"
                  This is Afrobean: sacrficiing one wolf so the others come out smelling human makes perfect sense
                  insanelikeafish: what a good movie
                  qreepyboris: No, Afro.
                  qreepyboris: because they do not act together.
                  Ares113: Or they could stay put, only risking one rather than all-out sacrificing one, and possibly get a blue to come out.
                  TasselFoot: FISH: the morph does know who the wolf is that destroyed their power.... right?
                  TasselFoot: if not, Kilga's whole plan is a clear lie.
                  Ares113: Right.
                  stressreliefball: yeah I checked that
                  insanelikeafish: tass: YES
                  This is Afrobean: haha
                  insanelikeafish: er... TASS: yes
                  Ares113: You were just excited about answering his question.
                  this is chardish: Hahaha.
                  insanelikeafish: i really was
                  insanelikeafish: the whole iocane thing gets my blood pumping
                  qreepyboris: CAPS LOCK BRB LOL
                  qreepyboris: Okay.
                  this is chardish: see, you beat my spaniard
                  this is chardish: which means you're well-learned
                  this is chardish: which means you know man is mortal
                  this is chardish: so naturally you would want to put the poison as far from you as possible
                  Ares113: ENOUGH
                  this is chardish: meaning the poison cannot be in your glass
                  This is Afrobean: hay guys
                  stressreliefball: aight I'm going to go eat
                  insanelikeafish: lol
                  This is Afrobean: remember TWG?
                  qreepyboris: See ya, talis.
                  qreepyboris: TWG?
                  this is chardish: Later talis
                  qreepyboris: Is that like, The Princess bride II?
                  This is Afrobean: ya
                  qreepyboris: Oh.
                  this is chardish: The Werewolf Groom
                  qreepyboris: Never seen it.
                  insanelikeafish: LOL
                  This is Afrobean: I did
                  This is Afrobean: terrible movie
                  this is chardish: DIE, MONSTER
                  this is chardish: YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD
                  insanelikeafish: more like best movie
                  This is Afrobean: k
                  qreepyboris: Fish, CAN the morph tell who the wolf is?
                  insanelikeafish: yes
                  This is Afrobean: haha
                  qreepyboris: k
                  insanelikeafish: when a wolf is targetted and he loses his powers, the morph knows who he "lost it" to
                  insanelikeafish: olol
                  TasselFoot: someone let me know if they get a Kentucky Ave in the Monopoly game.
                  insanelikeafish: haha
                  Ares113: I'm crazy for feelin'...so lonely....
                  This is Afrobean: honestly, I don't know why blues don't come out all the time
                  This is Afrobean: except guardian of course
                  Ares113: BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO DIE.
                  This is Afrobean: they won't though
                  Ares113: Who says?
                  This is Afrobean: because they'll be guarded
                  Ares113: Not all of them.
                  Ares113: And if the guardian dies, they're on the top of the list.
                  qreepyboris: Maybe the Guardian does not want to guard them due to SNAFU
                  qreepyboris: Or they don't wanna die
                  This is Afrobean: well in a game like this where roles aren't revealed
                  Ares113: Or the guardian risks the wolves not going for a blue
                  This is Afrobean: guardian is assumed alive unless proven otherwise
                  Ares113: True, Afro, but people find things out.
                  Ares113: It's just not worth the risk,.
                  This is Afrobean: sure it is
                  This is Afrobean: a blue alliance is totally worth it
                  insanelikeafish: hey guys, i'll be back later, i have to roll some katamaris. If anyone has a question about the morph or anything else, Guido pretty much knows it all
                  Ares113: =O
                  TasselFoot: unless guido is a WOLF and tells us misinformation
                  This is Afrobean: haha
                  This is Afrobean: this is all being logged
                  Ares113: Because you can't check it against the thread.
                  This is Afrobean: he'd be exposed instantly
                  this is chardish: afro: no way, people log AIM conversations about TWG? >_>
                  This is Afrobean: YA THEY DO
                  this is chardish: bullcrap
                  This is Afrobean: I JUST FOUND THAT OUT MYSELF
                  This is Afrobean: so anyway, I haven't played maplestory in like 20 hours
                  this is chardish: hey guys
                  This is Afrobean: and I'm going through withdrawals
                  this is chardish: idea of the century
                  qreepyboris: I haven't done homework since like Sunday.
                  qreepyboris: Hahaha
                  Ares113: MS sucks, kthx
                  qreepyboris: I should.
                  TasselFoot: i don't log..... i just keep all my windows open
                  This is Afrobean: so I'm gonna leave... only not really
                  This is Afrobean: peace out for now
                  this is chardish: we wait until tomorrow to lynch hans...bookie bets on hans getting lynched TOMORROW, not today
                  this is chardish: i see no reason not to
                  This is Afrobean: wow
                  This is Afrobean: good idea
                  qreepyboris: You'll be with us in our hearts, Afro.
                  This is Afrobean: ok seriously though bye
                  Ares113: Whom would we lynch today?
                  this is chardish: later 'fro
                  qreepyboris: Who*
                  this is chardish: Who
                  Ares113: Whom*
                  qreepyboris: TO whom OF whom FROM whom
                  qreepyboris: What/
                  qreepyboris: For reals?
                  Ares113: We would lynch HIM
                  Ares113: objective tense.
                  TasselFoot: we should lynch him.
                  this is chardish: Who is the subject of that sentence, not the object
                  TasselFoot: don't worry about the bookie.... bookie shouldn't use his powers without better knowledge anyway
                  Ares113: We is the subject
                  qreepyboris: 3UP'd. D:
                  TasselFoot: you bet on hans day 2, only good to use the vigi night 3... who you gonna vigi?
                  this is chardish: tass: by the end of day 2 hopefully we'll have better knowledge
                  qreepyboris: Well, it's a plan, but we might NOT be any better off.
                  this is chardish: i'm just saying having the option available is better than nothing
                  Ares113: It's always worth it to have a vigi.
                  This is Afrobean: ok so nobody was on MS
                  this is chardish: ESPECIALLY
                  this is chardish: WHOA
                  TasselFoot: my feelings about the use of the vigi is well documented
                  Ares113: Since Hans would be the first wolf, I really don't see any reason not to give the bookie a vigi.
                  this is chardish: then the bookie can come out
                  Ares113: Except for getting more information for a lynch tomorrow.
                  TasselFoot: huh.
                  TasselFoot: now THAT is a good idea
                  TasselFoot: the day the bookie gets something right, they come out....
                  TasselFoot: if anyone else comes out, they bookie that person that night
                  this is chardish: bingo.
                  Ares113: We just can't have two blues come out at once.
                  TasselFoot: just a manipulation of my original vigilante ideas.
                  This is Afrobean: dude
                  TasselFoot: THERE IS NO OTHER BLUE OUT.
                  TasselFoot: kilga is now a green
                  this is chardish: No, Guido - only the bookie needs to come out
                  This is Afrobean: the reds will stay away from blues if the guardian is alive
                  Ares113: I know.
                  TasselFoot: we'll see how this goes day by day....
                  TasselFoot: chances are the bookie is inactive.
                  Ares113: I'm just saying that our earlier plans for the psychic to come out to verify Hans would have to be adapted to this new plan.
                  TasselFoot: who would have bet on torlock
                  This is Afrobean: I would have guessed Hans
                  this is chardish: i probably would have bet on hans, haha
                  this is chardish: rofl
                  This is Afrobean: but he seems to be on the other side
                  TasselFoot: but NIGHT 1
                  TasselFoot: not DAY 1
                  this is chardish: oh BTW
                  TasselFoot: 2 different bets
                  this is chardish: kilga's picks were ap, blah, tass, hans
                  this is chardish: according to kilga
                  this is chardish: that is
                  Ares113: If I were the bookie, I would bet on Night 1 rather than Day 1.
                  TasselFoot: exactly.
                  This is Afrobean: I'm a bit dissappointed that I wasn't amongst them
                  this is chardish: You can bet on both, can't you?
                  Ares113: No.
                  TasselFoot: no
                  TasselFoot: 1 or the other
                  this is chardish: This is what I get for not playing XX
                  qreepyboris: I want to host XXX.
                  This is Afrobean: I don't like this bookie role
                  Ares113: I think it's really powerful.
                  qreepyboris: How come?
                  This is Afrobean: or the morph role
                  TasselFoot: tres equis?
                  insanelikeafish: rofl @ wreepy
                  qreepyboris: Why not? :P
                  insanelikeafish: qreep*
                  insanelikeafish: y
                  This is Afrobean: the roles complicate things
                  this is chardish: i kind of like these bluefest games...everyone is so analytical that it forces people to constantly rethink strategy.
                  TasselFoot: yup
                  Phonem Recursive: back
                  TasselFoot: ehh
                  This is Afrobean: I'd rather have clear cut roles I know inside and out
                  TasselFoot: i liked TWG 2 and 3
                  qreepyboris: I LIKE bluefests
                  TasselFoot: those were the best
                  Phonem Recursive: give me some fucking groundbreaking news
                  Ares113: I like both.
                  TasselFoot: we have some ap
                  qreepyboris: how much alcohol imbibed, my wealthy e-player?
                  this is chardish: yeah me too, tass, but no one else does
                  Phonem Recursive: I don't like being green in bluefests
                  TasselFoot: ap...
                  this is chardish: hey AP, we have strategy now
                  TasselFoot: scroll up to all the BOLD from chardish
                  Phonem Recursive: k
                  Ares113: Well, the point of this bluefest was that anyone could be a blue.
                  TasselFoot: only a few minutes ago
                  Ares113: But that kind of got shot down.
                  This is Afrobean: ok MS for reals now
                  This is Afrobean: see ya later
                  qreepyboris: I see no bold text from Chardish. What.
                  Ares113: I even told Fish that his game was like Tps's in that if the morph or the QB died early, the game would be far less interesting.
                  insanelikeafish: Chardish wrote: we wait until tomorrow to lynch hans...bookie bets on hans getting lynched TOMORROW, not today
                  i see no reason not to

                  qreepyboris: The QB?
                  Ares113: In Tps's game, Qreepy
                  qreepyboris: Oh, k.
                  TasselFoot: oh god. heart burn. too much buffalo sauce for the chicken selects.
                  TasselFoot: save me
                  qreepyboris: Dude.
                  qreepyboris: NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SAUCE
                  this is chardish: that's why you get the chipotle barbeque, dipshit
                  qreepyboris: I had about 16 ounces of brisket.
                  TasselFoot: chardish... get me free monoploy pieces.
                  qreepyboris: I am...hungry.
                  this is chardish: Brisket is an entirely different story, my good man
                  qreepyboris: Heehee.
                  qreepyboris: That, it is.
                  this is chardish: Mike: i'm kind of in britain now
                  this is chardish: No work for me
                  TasselFoot: i need Kentucky for 100,000,000 best buy bucks. I'll share.
                  this is chardish: I'll gladly help you in committing fraud next time I'm in the states
                  Ares113: A hundred million?
                  TasselFoot: 100 million points. not bucks.
                  Phonem Recursive: okay chard's strategy is... what?
                  this is chardish: ap
                  qreepyboris: AP: I have no idea. I found no bolded text.
                  Ares113: Lynch Hans tomorrow.
                  TasselFoot: chards strat is a corollary to my vigi strat
                  Ares113: Have bookie bet on Hans for lynching tomorrow.
                  Phonem Recursive: and then bet on him I know
                  Phonem Recursive: so he gets a vigi
                  Phonem Recursive: then what the cunt does he do
                  this is chardish: and then bookie comes out
                  TasselFoot: NO
                  TasselFoot: bookie comes out
                  TasselFoot: if someone else comes out
                  TasselFoot: bookie kills them that night
                  Phonem Recursive: uhh
                  Phonem Recursive: this is stupid now
                  Phonem Recursive: because there are 9 people in the chat
                  Ares113: If not, the bookie has a vigi.
                  qreepyboris: There's like a 5% chance of that happening, seeing as half of TWG is in the chat.
                  qreepyboris: And wolves won't let that happen.
                  qreepyboris: Ah, AP types too damn fast.
                  Phonem Recursive: okay so now he has an extra vigi, big deal
                  Ares113: It's better than having no vigi
                  Ares113: Hans gets lynched either way.
                  Phonem Recursive: so wait
                  qreepyboris: Is it better than delaying a kill of a wolf?
                  qreepyboris: Wait a sec, that amde no sense
                  Phonem Recursive: is it better than lynching a possible human early?
                  qreepyboris: Is it worth delaying killing Hans?
                  Phonem Recursive: Because if we don't kill hans
                  Phonem Recursive: we'll have to take a blind shot
                  TasselFoot: qreepy: never better to delay killing a wolf.
                  TasselFoot: ALWAYS kill the wolf
                  qreepyboris: Exactly!
                  Phonem Recursive: I say we kill hans tonight
                  qreepyboris: It was rhetorical.
                  Ares113: Day 2 would be just as blind.
                  qreepyboris: I say we do, too.
                  This is Afrobean: wait
                  Ares113: Well, only a little less blind.
                  This is Afrobean: why does it matter if hans lives one more day?
                  qreepyboris: But we wait an IRL day or so.
                  qreepyboris: Just to lewt things cook.
                  Phonem Recursive: Afro: Who do we lynch today?
                  This is Afrobean: second choice
                  Ares113: Well, we have to wait for a potentially lazy morph to come out.
                  qreepyboris: AP, we let the pot cook, then decide.
                  This is Afrobean: whoever we'd end up lynching tommorow
                  Phonem Recursive: If we lynch today then we get the extra events of the night to analyze for a kill tomorrow
                  Ares113: So waiting is of the essence.
                  Phonem Recursive: You people are acting like no new information comes out after the night transpires
                  qreepyboris: I say we kill him this TWG day, not this IRL day.
                  This is Afrobean: sure, but if he lives we get a vigi later on
                  this is chardish: I know who I'm voting for. But I'm keeping my mouth shut for now
                  Phonem Recursive: so
                  Phonem Recursive: what the fuck is a vigi going to do?
                  TasselFoot: nothing.
                  qreepyboris: Vigis are worthless if we don't know shit.
                  Ares113: Nothing right now.
                  Phonem Recursive: We might peg one wolf tomorrow, the vigi isn't going to need to get rid of a fucking nother wolf
                  TasselFoot: the point of the delay, IMO, is to get the bookie the OPTION to do it... which allows him to come out
                  qreepyboris: Hah.
                  This is Afrobean: ok whatever
                  TasselFoot: and be a confirmed human
                  This is Afrobean: you obviously aren't thinking the same way I am
                  qreepyboris: Afro, then you may be thinking wrong.
                  Phonem Recursive: Umm...
                  this is chardish: Hey guys
                  this is chardish: I just thought of something
                  qreepyboris: Yes?
                  Phonem Recursive: Why do you want the bookie to come on?
                  This is Afrobean: no, I'm thinking the same thing that Tass jsut said
                  this is chardish: If we communally pick all of our lynchings one day in advance, can't we have perpetual vigi ability
                  this is chardish: ?
                  Phonem Recursive: yes chard
                  qreepyboris: Yes.
                  qreepyboris: But what's the point?
                  Phonem Recursive: you all overvalue vigis
                  This is Afrobean: to have a blue who can kill whoever they want
                  qreepyboris: Because if we KNOW who to lynch, we'll lynch wolves
                  qreepyboris: Not let a bookie do it.
                  Phonem Recursive: The vigi last game was a special case
                  Phonem Recursive: and we used the vigi to PROTECT the bookie's identity that game
                  Phonem Recursive: and the ho's
                  This is Afrobean: so basically, you guys think the bookie is worthless
                  Phonem Recursive: Close to it
                  qreepyboris: Yeah, we used vigis so the blues, every one which we needed, would not die.
                  Phonem Recursive: we used it last game to disguise the ho though, which is worthwhile
                  This is Afrobean: I disagree
                  this is chardish: Does the bookie have unlimited vigis if he keeps getting his calls right?
                  Phonem Recursive: yes
                  qreepyboris: Bookie is valuable if you know TWO wolves.
                  Ares113: He only has one per night, though.
                  Phonem Recursive: Qreepy: How often do you know two wolves?
                  This is Afrobean: why is that, qreepy?
                  qreepyboris: One to lynch, one to vigi.
                  This is Afrobean: oh ok
                  TasselFoot: hans knows at least 2 wolves.
                  qreepyboris: Otherwse, all he is is a human.
                  Phonem Recursive: no really, how often do you know two wolves?
                  qreepyboris: Never.
                  qreepyboris: Almost.
                  Phonem Recursive: lol Tass
                  qreepyboris: Except last game, sorta.
                  This is Afrobean: well with a bookie coming out, that's a confirmed human
                  TasselFoot: exactly afro
                  qreepyboris: Haha, Tass..
                  TasselFoot: that is the benefit
                  TasselFoot: the vigi is NOT the benefit
                  This is Afrobean: it's a bonus
                  TasselFoot: one that shouldn't be used.
                  qreepyboris: A bonus a wolf can fake.
                  Phonem Recursive: so basically you want a confirmed human to come out so we know they're human when they die...
                  qreepyboris: And the bookie might not come out!
                  qreepyboris: They might be dead.
                  TasselFoot: its like sex with a VD infested whore. too much risk for the reward.
                  qreepyboris: So, what's the point?
                  Ares113: Guardian guards the bookie, if no other bookie comes out, he's confirmed. If another comes out, the one vigid is the wolf, the other is human.
                  This is Afrobean: dude
                  This is Afrobean: if a wolf fakes it
                  This is Afrobean: the real one will know it
                  qreepyboris: Not if they are dead
                  qreepyboris: Or are too scared to come out day one.
                  TasselFoot: odds are they aren't.
                  This is Afrobean: exactly
                  Ares113: There'll only be two dead people tomorrow.
                  Ares113: And the lynched is likely not the bookie.
                  This is Afrobean: no 3
                  TasselFoot: 2 + hans
                  TasselFoot: hans is wolf
                  Ares113: Three, right.
                  TasselFoot: he don't count
                  This is Afrobean: well when peopel say "people" I thikn PEOPLE
                  This is Afrobean: not roles in the game
                  Phonem Recursive: shouldn't it be 3+hans?
                  Phonem Recursive: there are 4 wolves
                  qreepyboris: Why 3 plus hans?
                  qreepyboris: Ohk.
                  qreepyboris: *okay
                  This is Afrobean: haha
                  Ares113: We're talking about people who will be dead by tomorrow.
                  qreepyboris: Yeah
                  qreepyboris: I gotcha.
                  Ares113: Two wolfed and hans.
                  This is Afrobean: unless hans manages to live somehow
                  qreepyboris: Possible, as we are letting him.
                  TasselFoot: heartburn gone. not gonna die.
                  Ares113: I think it's safe for us to assume right now that Kilga isn't lying.
                  qreepyboris: Haha, Tass, you pussy.
                  Phonem Recursive: Kilga isn't the type of player to do that imo
                  TasselFoot: dude. seriously. you have no idea how bad my heart was hurting.
                  qreepyboris: Ever had 4+ pound of foood and 4+ pints of liquid in one day
                  qreepyboris: ?
                  Phonem Recursive: and he's only done it when he's human
                  Ares113: Right.
                  TasselFoot: i've had like.... 2 or 3 points of food... and yea, i've had half a gallon of liquid.
                  qreepyboris: What good are precedents in this game?
                  TasselFoot: and this is in ONE sitting
                  TasselFoot: not in a day.
                  qreepyboris: It changes all the time, so it can't follow any.
                  Phonem Recursive: thank you for your deep psychodynamic knowledge qreepy
                  qreepyboris: Anytime
                  qreepyboris: Intro to Psych, you;re all losers.
                  TasselFoot: oh god. its coming out the other end.
                  *** stressreliefball has left the chat.
                  Ares113: About to come out and coming out are two very different things...
                  qreepyboris: Farts come out, bro.
                  qreepyboris: That counts.
                  Phonem Recursive: I'm still not getting this plan
                  Ares113: Touché
                  Phonem Recursive: I know it gets a confirmed human out
                  TasselFoot: ap, IM me.
                  TasselFoot: I'll explain
                  Ares113: Blue alliance?
                  TasselFoot: slowly, so you can follow.
                  Ares113: That not good enough?
                  this is chardish: Or, Mike
                  this is chardish: just post it in the thread
                  TasselFoot: ok.
                  TasselFoot: I like posting.
                  Ares113: Haha.
                  This is Afrobean: hay tass whats your post count?
                  qreepyboris: Million
                  this is chardish: 14 inches
                  qreepyboris: Haha, Chardish
                  qreepyboris: I'm going to do some hardcore precalc.
                  Ares113: Minus ten?
                  qreepyboris: See you all.
                  Ares113: Haha, precalc.
                  qreepyboris: Shut it. D:
                  bjstrattonim: PreCalc.
                  bjstrattonim: How useless a class that was.
                  *** this is chardish has left the chat.
                  qreepyboris: It's called Analysis AP
                  Phonem Recursive: haha precalc
                  bjstrattonim: All about logs
                  Phonem Recursive: haha ap precalc
                  Phonem Recursive: haha logarithms
                  bjstrattonim: Which you never use again.
                  qreepyboris: So it's like Half Precalc, half what I did last year.
                  *** this is chardish has joined the chat.
                  Phonem Recursive: Uhh, you use logs a lot
                  Phonem Recursive: fuckhat
                  bjstrattonim: You use ln, yes.
                  qreepyboris: Logs? That was last year. :P
                  Ares113: Precalc was trig for me.
                  this is chardish: Back
                  this is chardish: Sorry for disc
                  Ares113: And you use trig a shitload.
                  Phonem Recursive: pre calc is a very important class
                  Phonem Recursive: pay attention to it
                  qreepyboris: hay wutz pythaagoriam therum
                  Phonem Recursive: Even the polar coordinates shit
                  bjstrattonim: We didn't do polar
                  This is Afrobean: haha polar coordinates were lame
                  Ares113: Polar coordinates rule.
                  qreepyboris: We're doing functions right now. Yippy Kie Yay.
                  This is Afrobean: rectangaler is where it at boi
                  bjstrattonim: My first math class to cover polar in any sort of depth was Calc III
                  qreepyboris: Nothing I had not done many moons ago.
                  Ares113: A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.
                  This is Afrobean: ha
                  Phonem Recursive: really kilga? We're getting pretty deep into them in my calc II class
                  bjstrattonim: Calc II touched one them
                  bjstrattonim: *on
                  Ares113: Spherical and Cylindrical coordinates are awesome, too.
                  Phonem Recursive: and then my phys class goes 'you guys are noobs here have some 2nd order differential equations'
                  qreepyboris: Calc II? At my school you just go from Calc BC to Calc III. O_o
                  bjstrattonim: PDEs rofl
                  Phonem Recursive: 'by the way next week is nonconservative path integrals'
                  Phonem Recursive: Qreepy: I took Calc AB because I'm not a special genius flower like you
                  Ares113: Path integrals are easy.
                  Phonem Recursive: Ares: Try putting the word nonconservative in front of it
                  Ares113: I took AB because it's the only calc my school offered...
                  qreepyboris: Hahaha
                  bjstrattonim: Calc II focus more on the other kind
                  Ares113: It's still just a path integral.
                  bjstrattonim: I've already forgotten their name >_>
                  This is Afrobean: why do you all take calc anyway?
                  qreepyboris: I take BC just to be hardcore.
                  bjstrattonim: But it was X and Y was functions of T
                  Phonem Recursive: a path integral that makes me want to die
                  qreepyboris: \m/
                  bjstrattonim: And it began with T
                  Ares113: Because I'm a math major.
                  qreepyboris: Because math is easy?
                  This is Afrobean: well thats reasonable
                  Ares113: Parametric?
                  bjstrattonim: Parametric, that was it.
                  bjstrattonim: See
                  bjstrattonim: All my math classes right now
                  TasselFoot: POSTED
                  Phonem Recursive: I don't get why I'm already doing 2nd year physics in the first semester of intro phys
                  TasselFoot: GO READ
                  bjstrattonim: Don't use ANY of this shit
                  bjstrattonim: D:
                  bjstrattonim: DiffEQ does kinda but it's at 9 AM so I have a hard time staying awake
                  This is Afrobean: well calculus is only used in like... enginneering and shit like that, right?
                  bjstrattonim: My other math classes are Elementary Number Theory
                  bjstrattonim: And Intro to Topology
                  Phonem Recursive: oh god Topology
                  qreepyboris: PS: AP, my brother is like 6 times the super genius flower, because he took and aced 3 years of Chemistry in like a part of a summer.
                  bjstrattonim: Neither of which use anything remotely close to Calculus
                  qreepyboris: Kilga, map a teacup onto a torus. D:
                  This is Afrobean: lolz taurus
                  This is Afrobean: use HEADBUTT!
                  bjstrattonim: We haven't even gotten that far XD
                  bjstrattonim: We're getting into closed sets
                  bjstrattonim: zomg!
                  qreepyboris: Haha
                  qreepyboris: Of order twooo!
                  Phonem Recursive: Qreepy you should come to Rice when you graduate from HS
                  bjstrattonim: The guy did breifly mention the donut = coffee cup thing though
                  qreepyboris: Uh, why?
                  Ares113: He's not preppy enough to go there, ap.
                  Phonem Recursive: yes kilga, that's why teacups are set as a simple generative object in 3d programs like 3dsmax
                  Phonem Recursive: Oh, too dumb eh
                  qreepyboris: Yes, and because teacups rule.
                  qreepyboris: And I forget...Princeton or Oxfordpeople are wueerio tea drinkers.
                  qreepyboris: I cannot type.
                  This is Afrobean: I wondered why they had teapots in viz
                  TasselFoot: placesetter.
                  qreepyboris: Alcohol tastes good.
                  qreepyboris: Too bad it ruins the ol' liver.
                  Ares113: Depends.
                  Ares113: Rum tastes like shit.
                  Ares113: Kahlua is even worse.
                  Phonem Recursive: Fuck you
                  Phonem Recursive: Rum is excellent
                  this is chardish: Mead is awesome.
                  Ares113: Mead is awesome.
                  Ares113: Whiskey's the best, though.
                  qreepyboris: Kahlua is great on ice cream.
                  this is chardish: My favorite drinks are Scrumpy Jack (a brand of hard cider), and Guinness.
                  qreepyboris: Dude, Whiskey? Nah.
                  qreepyboris: More like Amaretto. The wuss' drink.
                  Ares113: I feel ashamed for my Scottish roots when I say I don't like Guinness.
                  qreepyboris: Except by Wuss I mean it';s fucking delicious
                  Phonem Recursive: more like Smirnoff Twist
                  qreepyboris: Oh man
                  this is chardish: Guinness is Irish, not Scottish.
                  This is Afrobean: hay guys
                  Ares113: Wait, you drink girlie drinks, ap?
                  This is Afrobean: some of us are underage ya no
                  Ares113: But still, chard.
                  Phonem Recursive: Smirnoff Twist turns your wang into a vagina
                  Ares113: Okay.
                  qreepyboris: I am underage.
                  qreepyboris: But it;s a holiday. Fuck that.
                  Ares113: I'm underage by a month.
                  Phonem Recursive: qreepy drank his first alcohol thanks to jewday and is all excited now
                  This is Afrobean: ha you lucky dog
                  qreepyboris: AP: I've had alcohol for years. =
                  qreepyboris: =/
                  This is Afrobean: alcohol sucks though seriously
                  this is chardish: As far as lagers go, Foster's isn't bad
                  qreepyboris: Which is why I like, it, probably.
                  Phonem Recursive: Red STripe
                  Ares113: The only beer I care for is Corona.
                  This is Afrobean: give me your pants
                  TasselFoot: HURRAY BEER
                  Phonem Recursive: Corona is the only good beer
                  this is chardish: Ap: Red Stripe is good?
                  Ares113: I haven't tried many others, though.
                  Phonem Recursive: YAY! BEER!
                  this is chardish: They sell that at the bistro
                  this is chardish: I need to try it sometime
                  qreepyboris: Corona? More like Schwarzbier.
                  TasselFoot: ap... your favorite drink a Cosmo?
                  this is chardish: I think it's the only beer there I haven't tried
                  Phonem Recursive: Yeah Chard, I dig Red Stripe
                  qreepyboris: So GOOOOOD
                  This is Afrobean: I've never had beer or anything like that
                  qreepyboris: And uh. Newcastle Brown.
                  Phonem Recursive: Although Fat Tire is a damn good beer too
                  qreepyboris: Newcastle.
                  Ares113: If I drink, it's pretty much only hard liquor in shots.
                  this is chardish: They sell this stuff at the pub called Kronenberg
                  Phonem Recursive: same
                  this is chardish: It's wonderfully tasty
                  Ares113: I'll have a corona every once in a while, but not while drinking/
                  Ares113: Which I rarely do, anyway.
                  Phonem Recursive: Although tequila is a bitch
                  This is Afrobean: ok so this is now officially the talk about alcohol chat
                  Ares113: Tequila rules.
                  This is Afrobean: screw TWG
                  Phonem Recursive: It seems like every time I drink tequila I have a harder time getting it down than before
                  this is chardish: I usually don't drink hard liquor or mixed drinks
                  Phonem Recursive: I just start dreading that shit
                  this is chardish: It's mostly beer and cider for me.
                  Ares113: I was afraid of it going down hard the first time, but it was really smooth.
                  qreepyboris: Which is harder to drink: Tequila, or Maple Syrup?
                  Ares113: I had some nice Cuervo gold.
                  Phonem Recursive: although my drink of choice is a screwdriver
                  Phonem Recursive: later smash bros time
                  qreepyboris: Later.
                  this is chardish: watch out for falco
                  Ares113: Mixed drinks suck hard.
                  This is Afrobean: someone IM me on Afrobean16 if this chat skews back to TWG, please
                  this is chardish: he's harsh
                  Ares113: Falco sucks.
                  This is Afrobean: I'm gonna go play MS
                  Ares113: It's all about Fox.
                  TasselFoot: go figure ap would drink cosmo's and screwdrivers. sea breeze too?
                  qreepyboris: It's all about any other game.
                  this is chardish: Mixed drinks are tasty but I don't want to feel my masculinity get pissed away like that
                  bjstrattonim: rofl
                  bjstrattonim: RIAA got sued
                  Ares113: Haha, my friend ordered a sea breeze last time we were at a restaurant.
                  qreepyboris: Shirly Temples and Pina Coladas.
                  Ares113: He didn't know what it was.
                  qreepyboris: Kilga, what?
                  TasselFoot: Evan, you have masculinity?
                  qreepyboris: Chardish, is a Gin Gimlaet not manly enough for you?
                  bjstrattonim: RIAA is getting sued by some 42-y-o single mother
                  this is chardish: Tass: My post count may be lower than yours, but yes
                  this is chardish: What's a Gin Gamlaet
                  TasselFoot: Whiskey Sour and Manhattans.
                  qreepyboris: Gin Gimlet. Sorry.
                  TasselFoot: who Kilga
                  TasselFoot: why
                  qreepyboris: It;s like, Gin Lime, Soda.
                  qreepyboris: +comma
                  this is chardish: I've only had sips of about 2 mixed drinks
                  bjstrattonim: Some woman in Oregon
                  TasselFoot: why
                  Ares113: Seven and Seven isn't bad.
                  Ares113: That's the only mixed drink that I was able to finish.
                  this is chardish: I've tried red bull + vodka
                  bjstrattonim: The RIAA sued her for downloading "gangsta rap" under some name at 4:30 in the morning
                  this is chardish: Apparently that messes you up real bad
                  Ares113: Bull piss?
                  bjstrattonim: She claims against liking the genre, using the name and being awake at that time of night
                  Ares113: My friend loves that.
                  bjstrattonim: And is counter-suing them for breach of privacy.
                  qreepyboris: I want that Guarana Beer shit.
                  this is chardish: Guido: male or female friend?
                  qreepyboris: Sounds so good.
                  Ares113: I thought uploading was the crime, not downloading.
                  bjstrattonim: Because they "secretly snooped into her computer".
                  Ares113: Female.
                  bjstrattonim: (Link: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/04/riaa_sued/)http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/04/riaa_sued/
                  qreepyboris: Okay, now dessert then precalc for REAL
                  this is chardish: Oh, I forgot
                  TasselFoot: it usually is Kilga.
                  this is chardish: I had one of those bottled vodka milkshake things today
                  TasselFoot: they almost never go for the downloaders.
                  this is chardish: It's pretty unpleasant, but the price is right
                  TasselFoot: a dolla?
                  TasselFoot: er....
                  this is chardish: a pound
                  TasselFoot: a pound?
                  this is chardish: most beers are 1.75 at the bistro
                  TasselFoot: in prague, beer is cheaper than water
                  *** tps7910 has joined the chat.
                  this is chardish: I don't plan on going to prague
                  Ares113: I do.
                  TasselFoot: why not
                  this is chardish: Though water is EXPENSIVE in rural Ireland
                  Ares113: Family history.
                  tps7910: Back from chruch land.
                  TasselFoot: biggest party city in western europe
                  Ares113: Fun.
                  tps7910: ANything important happen?
                  TasselFoot: get absinth. shit will FUCK you up
                  bjstrattonim: Tps
                  bjstrattonim: You died
                  bjstrattonim: Sorry
                  Ares113: And according to SVU, you can get children under ten for sex really easily.
                  Ares113: Oh man.
                  Ares113: I want to try some absynthe.
                  TasselFoot: <---- had it
                  TasselFoot: thought about bringing a bottle back to the US
                  TasselFoot: didn't have the balls
                  Ares113: Glad to see you didn't cut your ear off.
                  this is chardish: I need to make sure to try everything here.
                  this is chardish: Vodka, rum, whiskey, etc...
                  TasselFoot: i thought it was spelled Absinth... no?
                  Ares113: Chardish, I hear British hookers are fantastic.
                  TasselFoot: limey.
                  Ares113: I'm pretty sure there's a y.
                  this is chardish: NSTM.
                  tps7910: What was that stuff on Eurotrip?
                  Ares113: I could be wrong, though.
                  tps7910: That green fairy shit.
                  TasselFoot: Absynthe.
                  Ares113: Yes.
                  TasselFoot: what we're talking about.
                  tps7910: Thought so.
                  tps7910: Sounded familiar.
                  TasselFoot: I've had it. Has hallucinogen in it.
                  this is chardish: Hahaha...what'd you see?
                  Ares113: How much did you have?
                  TasselFoot: your ugly mug
                  this is chardish: Ooh
                  TasselFoot: i didn't have enough to see anything.
                  this is chardish: Tass gets acid flashbacks of me
                  TasselFoot: except the inside of a toilet
                  tps7910: Fun.
                  TasselFoot: shit is 140 proof
                  TasselFoot: so.....
                  TasselFoot: TWG.
                  tps7910: I hate the use of codenames in the game.
                  Ares113: That reminds me: shooting 141 isn't that bad...
                  tps7910: Confusing as hell.
                  TasselFoot: does anyone agree with me?
                  TasselFoot: i'm actually for not killing hans, after thinking about it.
                  tps7910: Seems like an ok plan, but puts the guardian under pressure.
                  Ares113: I'm with you.
                  Ares113: Is it not worth it, though?
                  tps7910: It is def worth it.
                  TasselFoot: yea. seems worth it...
                  tps7910: But it seems like losing a blue seems higher.
                  tps7910: Maybe I am understanding wrong.
                  tps7910: brb
                  this is chardish: It's 1 AM and I'm sick of thinking about TWG
                  Ares113: Pfft.
                  Ares113: poon.
                  TasselFoot: pussy
                  *** xtrialanderror x has joined the chat.
                  Ares113: We're done here, Jurs.
                  TasselFoot: ohshitwolf
                  Ares113: Go home.
                  this is chardish: GTFO
                  TasselFoot: ~kick Jurs
                  bjstrattonim: emo
                  this is chardish: Chanserv: you're not channel operator
                  TasselFoot:
                  bjstrattonim: /kickban xtrialanderror x
                  Ares113: So, what should I do my paper on?
                  TasselFoot: Sodomy
                  Ares113: Spontaneous Combustion or The Man That Never Was?
                  this is chardish: Sodomy
                  tps7910: A report about 2 not real things.
                  tps7910: Sounds fun.
                  Ares113: The Man That Never Was was real.
                  tps7910: Irony.
                  Ares113: And, this is for a course in the Scientific Method subtitled "Debunking Pseudoscience"
                  xtrialanderror x: i hope you all fall down the stairs at madison square garden 8)
                  tps7910: MSG sucks.
                  tps7910: Like the Knicks.
                  Ares113: So most people will be doing papers on not real things.
                  TasselFoot: some of us actually go to MSG regularly.
                  xtrialanderror x: have you fallen down the stairs?
                  tps7910: I've been there a few times.
                  TasselFoot: not yet.
                  TasselFoot: my father came close once.
                  tps7910: Does falling up them count?
                  TasselFoot: only if i kick you in the ass as the cause
                  tps7910: I doubt you could get your leg that high.
                  TasselFoot: you kidding?
                  tps7910: Unless it was like karate kick.
                  TasselFoot: <--black belt
                  tps7910: In one.
                  tps7910: Bullshit?
                  TasselFoot: Kenpo
                  xtrialanderror x: How tall are you, Tass?
                  TasselFoot: 5'10
                  xtrialanderror x: Oh
                  TasselFoot: oh good, oh bad?
                  tps7910: Kenpo looks pansy.
                  tps7910: Some guy flying feet first across the air at another.
                  xtrialanderror x: Neither...you just look kind of small. I was guessing around 5'8''. You must not weigh very much.
                  tps7910: Loser.
                  TasselFoot: besides the fact i'm 6 years older than you.... wanna try me TPS?
                  TasselFoot: 125, on a good day.
                  xtrialanderror x: Tps has mad guns.
                  *** this is chardish has left the chat.
                  tps7910: Yea, lets go.
                  TasselFoot: i'm rather thin
                  tps7910: Then I sue.
                  tps7910: and get money.
                  tps7910: After I win.
                  TasselFoot: i have no money
                  tps7910: I get your comp.
                  xtrialanderror x: Tps would probably win
                  TasselFoot: i highly doubt it... and i have no idea Ryan's height/weight
                  *** Ares113 has left the chat.
                  tps7910: 510 130
                  tps7910: 135
                  xtrialanderror x: He's got big muscles.
                  qreepyboris: TPS is football. He'd beat ass.
                  qreepyboris: Dude, IIIII could take Ryan.
                  *** this is chardish has joined the chat.
                  tps7910: Free Safety.
                  *** bjstrattonim has left the chat.
                  *** qreepyboris has left the chat.
                  TasselFoot: so you're the same exact size as me TPS.
                  TasselFoot: give or take 10 pounds.
                  tps7910: I'm probably faster than you also.
                  TasselFoot: ever been in a real fight?
                  *** Ares113 has joined the chat.
                  Ares113: Weird...
                  tps7910: What counts as real?
                  *** xtrialanderror x has left the chat.
                  tps7910: Like, boxing?
                  TasselFoot: someone trying to make you bleed.
                  tps7910: does football count?
                  TasselFoot: no
                  tps7910: Then no/
                  *** qreepyboris has joined the chat.
                  qreepyboris: It booted me!
                  tps7910: It really doesn't matter,
                  Ares113: I lost connection, too, Qreepy.
                  qreepyboris: PS: 5'7, 145 of mostly muscle. I rule.
                  tps7910: I know the basic form.
                  tps7910: Also, I have broken a lot of things, I know how to deal with pain fine.
                  TasselFoot: yea. it does. if you've never been in a fight, you have no idea how to handle a fight.
                  qreepyboris: Tps, ever dented steel with your fist?
                  tps7910: Never tried.
                  qreepyboris: I have.
                  tps7910: Seems retarded.
                  qreepyboris: Heehee.
                  Ares113: Depends on the thickness.
                  tps7910: How much can you bench?
                  qreepyboris: It was pretty awesome.
                  tps7910: Qreepy.
                  qreepyboris: I have not benched since lke
                  qreepyboris: April
                  qreepyboris: So I donno
                  this is chardish: I've always wanted to break a beer bottle over the bar and shove it at someone
                  tps7910: What did you get?
                  tps7910: In april.
                  Ares113: Who hasn't, chard?
                  qreepyboris: I have gotten bigger since then. It was only like 115.
                  tps7910: I weigh 130, and I have got 145.
                  qreepyboris: But now I do like pushups with tons of weight in a backpack, so it'll be more than that now.
                  qreepyboris: Yeah, I could do about 145 now, I think.
                  tps7910: Thats your weight though.
                  tps7910: Try 160.
                  qreepyboris: You have been benching all the while
                  tps7910: Well.
                  qreepyboris: Give me 2 months to catch up, and I will .
                  tps7910: Not since May
                  TasselFoot: i'd be happy to spar with you TPS. All the fun of real fighting, much less pain.
                  tps7910: Beat up a little kid.
                  qreepyboris: HAhaha
                  Ares113: I haven't lifted weights since seventh grade.
                  tps7910: Well, that would mean fists only.
                  tps7910: No kicking shit.
                  TasselFoot: then its just boxing.
                  tps7910: or grabbing or whatever kung fu chan stuff you know.
                  qreepyboris: FIGHT BY MY RULES I'LL WIN LOL
                  qreepyboris: Fool.
                  tps7910: Haha.
                  tps7910: Even match,
                  qreepyboris: I used to fence. Anyone up for some rapier on rapier action?
                  tps7910: No unfair advantages.
                  TasselFoot: i'm left handed. not allowed to fence.
                  qreepyboris: Uh.
                  qreepyboris: There are tons of lefti fencers.
                  TasselFoot: i thought fencing was right-handed only.
                  qreepyboris: No...
                  *** stressreliefball has joined the chat.
                  qreepyboris: And also, TPS
                  qreepyboris: Fights are about speed, not strength.
                  tps7910: Good.
                  TasselFoot: and intelligence.
                  *** xtrialanderror x has joined the chat.
                  qreepyboris: Because you will never replicate an action such as a bench press in a fight.
                  This is Afrobean: are we gonna talk TWG or what?
                  Ares113: No.
                  tps7910: Are you agile tass?
                  qreepyboris: No.
                  This is Afrobean: ok someone IM me if you decide to
                  This is Afrobean: I r quitting this chat now
                  This is Afrobean: see ya
                  *** This is Afrobean has left the chat.
                  tps7910: Qreepy, I forgot, do you sprint or distance?
                  Ares113: Distance.
                  qreepyboris: I am so dan agile when I wear non-slippy shoes. Fencer power
                  qreepyboris: Sprint.
                  Ares113: Damn.
                  qreepyboris: I am slow than you, but you don;'t sprint in a fight.
                  tps7910: Obviously.
                  qreepyboris: I got the fancy footwork.
                  tps7910: Unless you are tass
                  tps7910: and are running away
                  qreepyboris: Hahaha.
                  tps7910: from me
                  qreepyboris: You added too much
                  tps7910:
                  qreepyboris: and detracted from the humor.
                  tps7910: Oh well.
                  tps7910: I did a mile in gym class for fun, never did it before, and ran a 5 flat. Not great, but ok.
                  Ares113: Actually, that is great.
                  qreepyboris: That's very good. D:
                  Ares113: Under seven is good in my book.
                  tps7910: I hate distance.
                  tps7910: it sucks.
                  Ares113: It really does.
                  qreepyboris: No, under 6 is good for a non-distance
                  TasselFoot: my best is about 6:20
                  qreepyboris: under 5 is good for distance
                  tps7910: Our best distance ran a 4:48.
                  qreepyboris: 4:30 is the sweetspot.
                  Ares113: I've never broken seven.
                  tps7910: Thats tough.
                  Ares113: I can't run distance well.
                  this is chardish: Well, I've just voted.
                  qreepyboris: My best mile was 6:08, last year.
                  TasselFoot: i ran the mile twice a year.
                  this is chardish: In TWG.
                  Ares113: I can sprint, though.
                  TasselFoot: managed to get 6:20 even with that.
                  qreepyboris: What's your sprint times?
                  xtrialanderror x: Tass is pink lol
                  tps7910: he's gray for me.
                  qreepyboris: On this end, too.
                  qreepyboris: PInk.
                  TasselFoot: thats nice.
                  qreepyboris: Yeah
                  qreepyboris: Cute.
                  TasselFoot: all of you are blue for me.
                  tps7910: What are your times?
                  qreepyboris: Anyhow, what's all your sprint times?
                  xtrialanderror x: You're gray Tps 8)
                  Ares113: I ran a 4.8 40 in Ninth grade.
                  this is chardish: All of you are blue for me, too. Trillian FTW
                  qreepyboris: I was like lol 12.55 and 26.2 last year. So disappointing.
                  xtrialanderror x: I'm 2.14
                  tps7910: I got down to a 12 in may, and a 25.
                  qreepyboris: If I work weights, I'll crush that
                  tps7910: Havent done the 40 in a while.
                  tps7910: Probably like 4.6
                  qreepyboris: BEcause I do like so much homework and French and Robotics clubs.
                  tps7910: 4.7
                  qreepyboris: Hard to work track in.
                  tps7910: Yea.
                  tps7910: You all go to kickass schools.
                  qreepyboris: Okay...we;'ve compared physical aspects.
                  qreepyboris: What math are you in? What's your GPA?
                  tps7910: All we are good in is sports.
                  tps7910: You win Qreepy ok.
                  qreepyboris: Heehee...
                  tps7910: How does GPA convert with grades?
                  tps7910: like 95+ = 4 unweighted?
                  TasselFoot: 4.0 = a
                  qreepyboris: A = 4.0
                  Ares113: My school did GPA on a 100 point scale.
                  tps7910: Whats an A?
                  Ares113: So it was easy.
                  qreepyboris: Then subtract .33 each third grade down
                  qreepyboris: Rounded off a little
                  TasselFoot: 3.7, 3.3, 3.0 = b
                  Ares113: I find the four point scale stupid.
                  TasselFoot: and it finds you stupid
                  qreepyboris: It is stupid.
                  Ares113: At least, for high school.
                  this is chardish: Hey, guys
                  tps7910: At leat you don't have Standardized testing.
                  qreepyboris: I like the 12 point one.But hey
                  this is chardish: Aren't any of you going to comment on my vote
                  tps7910: NY is gay for that.
                  TasselFoot: what vote?
                  Ares113: I'm not.
                  tps7910: State exams all the time.
                  qreepyboris: Vote?
                  Ares113: He voted for aperson
                  this is chardish: Thread
                  this is chardish: (Link: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=501319#501319)http://www.flashflashrevolution.c(Link: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=501319#501319)om/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&fil(Link: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=501319#501319)e=viewtopic&p=501319#501319
                  qreepyboris: We're all trying to out-masculine one another.
                  qreepyboris: ...Jurs loses.
                  qreepyboris: So.
                  tps7910: Whoa, why me today Tass?
                  this is chardish: Jurs is manlier than Tass is
                  qreepyboris: Ahh, no.
                  qreepyboris: Her voice is kind of high
                  qreepyboris: Tass is radiovoice man.
                  TasselFoot: because you touch yourself at night tps
                  tps7910: Figures.
                  Ares113: I know, I was there.
                  tps7910: Only humans can do that though.
                  tps7910: Becaus at night
                  tps7910: I would be a wolf
                  tps7910: wolves cant
                  Ares113: He's got you there, Tass.
                  Ares113: Take your vote off him.
                  tps7910: Logic
                  TasselFoot: cute. no.
                  tps7910: it's science
                  qreepyboris: Wolves can bend far enough so that their tongues...you do the rest, k?
                  tps7910: Thats not touching.
                  tps7910: Mr GPA
                  qreepyboris: It qualifies as touching, I think.
                  qreepyboris: (Sadly, no 4.0 here. D
                  qreepyboris: Err, D: )
                  xtrialanderror x: I am no man.
                  qreepyboris: Okay.
                  xtrialanderror x: ...
                  tps7910: # To cause or permit a part of the body, especially the hand or fingers, to come in contact with so as to feel: reached out and touched the smooth stone.
                  qreepyboris: Jurs, last game I slept with you.
                  qreepyboris: Hahaha.
                  qreepyboris: Especially, not exclusively
                  qreepyboris: You QED's yourself.
                  Ares113: Quantum Electrodynamics?
                  qreepyboris: Qud Eram Demonstrandum.
                  qreepyboris: I think?
                  tps7910: wtf is that
                  qreepyboris: Quod*
                  TasselFoot: latin
                  TasselFoot: noob
                  Ares113: I know what it is.
                  qreepyboris: Means, "It has been demonstrated"
                  Ares113: Jeez...
                  qreepyboris: That is, you proved yourself wrong.
                  tps7910: Latin sucks
                  qreepyboris: TPS did not, Andy.
                  qreepyboris: I forget your fake name. Are.s
                  qreepyboris: Guido! Aha.
                  Ares113: Right.
                  this is chardish: We all should just go by proper names
                  qreepyboris: Latin sucks, but you use QED in math when you are lazy and inductive.
                  Ares113: But this is the intArweb!
                  TasselFoot: I still find it Ironic.... his name is guidoHUNTER... as in, he does not like guidos, yet we all call him guido
                  tps7910: Yea.
                  this is chardish: Andy, Evan, Mike,...I think Qreepy is Zack but I'm not sure
                  TasselFoot: noah
                  this is chardish: Noah
                  tps7910: Noah
                  this is chardish: that's it
                  qreepyboris: Zack, heh.
                  tps7910: Jason
                  Ares113: Try Noah.
                  Ares113: Damn.
                  tps7910: Eva
                  this is chardish: Zack is jupin
                  this is chardish: er
                  this is chardish: jewpin
                  Ares113: Ryan.
                  this is chardish: talis is jason
                  tps7910: AP?
                  stressreliefball: back
                  Ares113: Tyler
                  qreepyboris: Tyler Mitchell
                  qreepyboris: Ho ho!
                  tps7910: Neato
                  Ares113: We all know our names.
                  this is chardish: I'm pleased to welcome...Larry White!
                  this is chardish: "It's Barry White."
                  Ares113: So, Tass, that was an interesting conclusion.
                  this is chardish: It says here Larry White.
                  Ares113: You've found the secret to my life.
                  this is chardish: "I know my own name."
                  this is chardish: We'll see about that.
                  qreepyboris: Hahaha.
                  Ares113: NOBODY MESSES WITH ADAM WE
                  tps7910: So, noah, ryan, mike and evan are the sortest
                  tps7910: we must kill each other for the title.
                  qreepyboris: Shortest...and the coolest!
                  Ares113: Andy?
                  this is chardish: Evan Jones. 9 characters total.
                  tps7910: Andrew
                  Ares113: Eh.
                  tps7910: Ryan Lennon, last name screws me over.
                  this is chardish: Take that, Pollack.
                  Ares113: Friends call me Andy.
                  TasselFoot: bleh
                  Ares113: Miller can't beat Jones.
                  qreepyboris: I kow like 2-3 people whose full names are 5 chars.
                  TasselFoot: i wasn't in this debate to begin with
                  qreepyboris: Mine is 11.
                  TasselFoot: me too qreepy
                  xtrialanderror x: Eva is the shortest X((X(VSD(HG
                  TasselFoot: Orli's is 7. No middle name.
                  Ares113: Nobody cares about you, though.
                  qreepyboris: I have 2 middle names. =/
                  xtrialanderror x: fuck you
                  xtrialanderror x: you ******y fox
                  Ares113: My middle name is awesome.
                  tps7910: creative
                  this is chardish: Evan Lewis Anthony Jones
                  tps7910: Ryan Patrick Lennon
                  tps7910: Very irish
                  Ares113: Andrew McCartney Miller.
                  qreepyboris: LENIN LOL
                  tps7910: The Beatles in heer
                  xtrialanderror x: Millhouse
                  Ares113: Nope.
                  tps7910: Lennon and McCartney
                  Ares113: Oh, haha.
                  tps7910: Comrades.
                  Ares113: No Starr?
                  TasselFoot: that is McCarthey
                  xtrialanderror x: My stripper name is Starr
                  Ares113: Or that other one nobody cares about?
                  TasselFoot: Senator Joseph McCarthey
                  Ares113: (I know it's George Harrison)
                  Ares113: What are you saying, Tass?
                  xtrialanderror x: My middle name is Sophia...? :<
                  xtrialanderror x: It rhymes with my first name and that makes it suck
                  tps7910: Haha
                  TasselFoot: i have no idea
                  tps7910: Tass is wasted.
                  TasselFoot: not exactly
                  tps7910: Now lets fight.
                  TasselFoot: k
                  this is chardish: you should have seen the german professor earlier today
                  this is chardish: trying to play darts while wasted
                  tps7910: With moving targets?
                  this is chardish: he throws it,it hits the board sideways, it lands on the ground and he shouts "fuck!" in a german accent
                  this is chardish: and then stumbles forward to pick it up
                  Ares113: My last boss was wasted before all the kids had left the dorm.
                  Ares113: She needed it, though.
                  xtrialanderror x: brb
                  tps7910: I don't see why we would vote AP.
                  tps7910: If he is lying, why can't the blue step up?
                  Ares113: What do you mean, if he's lying?
                  Ares113: He's just being fishy.
                  this is chardish: He's just being really really fishy.
                  tps7910: By putting out a plan for us?
                  tps7910: That has what downfall?
                  Ares113: What better way to appear human?
                  this is chardish: No, he has no plan for us, TPS
                  tps7910: Well, it's been revised like 10 times.
                  Ares113: He discussed that plan with Tass before the Day started.
                  TasselFoot: I came up with the plan first.
                  this is chardish: He's just encouraging the hasty lynching of someone who isn't even present and saying that we shouldn't go through with a plan that would guarantee us a free vigi if we wanted it.
                  *** lightdarkness42 has joined the chat.
                  this is chardish: Mike: I so came up with the plan
                  TasselFoot: but ap saw it when i said "i have a plan"
                  Ares113: Whoa, it's LD
                  lightdarkness42: Just got home from work
                  lightdarkness42: what is going on
                  Ares113: A lot.
                  TasselFoot: where is hans?
                  this is chardish: Nowhere, Mike
                  this is chardish: That's what scares me
                  this is chardish: Why is AP saying that we should lynch him quickly?
                  lightdarkness42: someone want to give me the short version so I can catch up
                  this is chardish: What possible good does that do?
                  lightdarkness42: who wwas wolfed
                  TasselFoot: read the thread
                  TasselFoot: lazy ass
                  lightdarkness42: ugh
                  Ares113: Torlock
                  lightdarkness42: I've got homework
                  lightdarkness42: thanks guido
                  lightdarkness42: Oh
                  lightdarkness42: Fish
                  lightdarkness42: I found a loophole
                  lightdarkness42: you around?
                  this is chardish: if you want to know the plan, and everything that's been going on over the past 3 hours, read the thread
                  Ares113: He's not.
                  lightdarkness42: damn
                  lightdarkness42: btw, not a real loophole, just a joke
                  tps7910: I always find loopholes that turn out illegal.
                  tps7910: Ask guido.
                  TasselFoot: LDs is retarded
                  lightdarkness42: TPS: It's a joke
                  TasselFoot: he told me earlier
                  lightdarkness42: I'm the arch angel
                  lightdarkness42: and the arch angel, acording to wikipedia, can bring back the dead
                  lightdarkness42: therefore, I bring back torlock
                  Ares113: Why is LD talking?
                  tps7910: On day 1.
                  TasselFoot: no idea
                  lightdarkness42: Because i'm hillarious
                  tps7910: Becasue he chosses to.
                  this is chardish: Guido: To waste precious oxygen
                  tps7910: chooses*
                  lightdarkness42: stfu, I thoguht it was funny :'(

                  Ares113: Well, you're wrong.
                  this is chardish: You fail at humor
                  this is chardish: And you fail at life
                  lightdarkness42: gtfo
                  tps7910: You fail at grammar.
                  this is chardish: You fail at sexiness.
                  tps7910: I am sexiness.
                  lightdarkness42: I'm sexier
                  Ares113: HAHAHAHA
                  Ares113: No.
                  lightdarkness42: Guido
                  this is chardish: So Jay
                  qreepyboris: LD, you look like a fucking chink
                  lightdarkness42: ask your girlfriend
                  qreepyboris: Stop squinting
                  lightdarkness42: she thinks i'm hot
                  this is chardish: When's your other testicle going to descend?
                  TasselFoot: oh shi
                  lightdarkness42: I don't know, i'll have to ask the doctor next time I go
                  TasselFoot: Orli thinks you look like a little kid.
                  TasselFoot: and that is NEVER hot
                  lightdarkness42: Orli would sex me up if she was in NY
                  qreepyboris: Haha, unless you're Michael Jackson.
                  tps7910: I look older.
                  Ares113: Well, unless you're into that..
                  qreepyboris: So if you;re into it, now is your chance.
                  this is chardish: Orli thinks Jay is cute
                  TasselFoot: cute = little kid
                  this is chardish: When an older woman thinks a guy is "cute", that's never a good thing
                  tps7910: Like a puppy.
                  this is chardish: Right.
                  qreepyboris: Cute is always, always bad.
                  this is chardish: Something you pet and hug occassionally, but never sex.
                  tps7910: Unless you live in some weird country.
                  this is chardish: Noah: Guy thinking girl cute = good.
                  qreepyboris: Evan: which is your goal in life, right?
                  qreepyboris: No shit, I know that.
                  qreepyboris: I am male.
                  tps7910: Haha at Noah.
                  qreepyboris: I mean when a girl says you are.
                  this is chardish: Actually, my goal in life is to marry and have kids.
                  this is chardish: Right.
                  tps7910: I really don't like kids, but I will probably get bored without them.
                  this is chardish: I love kids.
                  qreepyboris: I thin kyour goal in life is to marry then have tons of kids through unprotected animal sex
                  qreepyboris: or no kids, because those actually WERE animals
                  tps7910: Didn't reach the potential of humor it could of.
                  qreepyboris: I know, I know.
                  tps7910: It was worth the shot though.
                  qreepyboris: I had alcohol.
                  this is chardish: OOH BIG MAN
                  qreepyboris: So like, humor --, spelling --.
                  Ares113: Haha.
                  qreepyboris: Oh, yeahhh.
                  this is chardish: That's humor--; spelling--;
                  qreepyboris: syntax--; =/
                  Ares113: coding--;
                  TasselFoot: i like the unprotected animal sex part
                  qreepyboris: Yes.
                  tps7910: A dog was on T.V, and he said alcohol and drugs were bad, and then barked. So is he right?
                  this is chardish: Error: expected ';' before ','
                  this is chardish: TPS: You should always listen to what people on TV have to say
                  tps7910: Like Squeek does?
                  this is chardish: They're richer and more famous than you are
                  this is chardish: And therefore better.
                  qreepyboris: Shit, I tried a comment, and AIM made it a command
                  qreepyboris: O_o
                  qreepyboris: SeE?
                  xtrialanderror x: ps hans is probably at band
                  this is chardish: /*comment like this, then*/
                  tps7910: band this late?
                  qreepyboris: /*I hate this, even though it does multiline.*/
                  Ares113: Ares113 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5 3
                  qreepyboris: QreepyBORIS rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2 3
                  TasselFoot: //roll-dice15-sides999
                  Tasselfoot: TasselFoot rolled 15 999-sided dice: 17 240 63 785 49 573 891 704 351 116 169 483 749 78 701
                  tps7910: OnlineHost: Tps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2 3
                  tps7910: Tricked you.
                  tps7910: Haha.
                  qreepyboris: Lolz
                  qreepyboris: You forgot all your numbers!
                  tps7910: I always forget that command.
                  qreepyboris: It's //roll
                  tps7910: Tps7910 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3 6
                  qreepyboris: Or like //roll omega LOL
                  Ares113: LAWLS
                  tps7910: Tps7910 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5 2
                  qreepyboris: ty ty
                  qreepyboris: i b here al ingth
                  tps7910: or, //roll on the floor
                  Ares113: No.
                  qreepyboris: QreepyBORIS rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5 5
                  tps7910: I do standup
                  qreepyboris: Nah, that makes it a normal roll
                  qreepyboris: You do standup?
                  qreepyboris: Sit down.
                  tps7910: I am.
                  qreepyboris: You are...?
                  Ares113: You are sit down?
                  xtrialanderror x: wtf this is no fair
                  xtrialanderror x: X(((
                  qreepyboris: X(((
                  xtrialanderror x: Hans has a four day weekend next week
                  qreepyboris: PENISPENISPENIS
                  Ares113: So do I.
                  tps7910: So do I
                  Ares113: Fall break, y0
                  tps7910: I get Friday off
                  xtrialanderror x: WHAT THE FUCK X(
                  xtrialanderror x: I don't.
                  qreepyboris: I have another day off in 10 days. ******ttzzz
                  xtrialanderror x: i get the 10th off
                  xtrialanderror x: for columbus day
                  tps7910: Same.
                  Ares113: I get next Monday and Tuesday off.
                  xtrialanderror x: but i dont get that thursday and friday off
                  qreepyboris: I get columbus day and I get that other one. Yom Kippur.
                  this is chardish: I get no days off
                  tps7910: But I have super intendamts conference day on friday, on homecoming day, stupid school.
                  lightdarkness42: I get mon and thurs
                  this is chardish: Because the British don't care about some spanish twat who got tipsy and went west.
                  lightdarkness42: yay jews!
                  tps7910: Our Jewish population is small.
                  xtrialanderror x: yeah well he has Thursday-Yom Kippur school's closed and Friday he has Teacher in-service so schools closed.
                  tps7910: like, 1 person in all of Troy.
                  xtrialanderror x: and then he has the weekend
                  tps7910: No columbus>
                  insanelikeafish: did i miss any sweet strategies
                  qreepyboris: There are so many jews at the school I am in.
                  TasselFoot: TPS... I'll be in Troy next semester...
                  xtrialanderror x: that lucky duck
                  qreepyboris: No, Fish
                  tps7910: Will you now?
                  TasselFoot: RPI. buddy of mine is there.
                  xtrialanderror x: the has homecoming the next week
                  qreepyboris: You missed us showing off machismo
                  qreepyboris: And penis
                  Ares113: You going to Temple?
                  tps7910: I'm like 5 mins form that.
                  tps7910: RPI
                  Ares113: WHOA!
                  insanelikeafish: oh dammit
                  qreepyboris: Who going to temple?
                  xtrialanderror x: WHAT THE FUCK HE GETS A HAUNTED HOUSE THIS IS NO FAIR X(
                  Ares113: I have a friend at RPI
                  this is chardish: I live in a haunted house
                  TasselFoot: temple university? or temple = synagogue
                  Ares113: I meant Temple University, but I was wrong.
                  this is chardish: Jurs: FYI, I live in a castle. Woo.
                  tps7910: Uncle Sam birthpalce.
                  Ares113: I live in an apartment.
                  Ares113: Eat shit.
                  qreepyboris: I live in a house that could like fit yours in its living room
                  this is chardish: My castle's interior looks like one of the buildings from Final Fantasy VI.
                  qreepyboris: I am almost as loaded as AP.
                  qreepyboris: FFVI was a good one.
                  Ares113: Damn straight.
                  tps7910: Never ever played FF.
                  xtrialanderror x: wtf castle X(
                  qreepyboris: Shame!
                  qreepyboris: Booo!
                  Ares113: I'm playing FFIV right now.
                  qreepyboris: Booooo!
                  xtrialanderror x: the haunting
                  tps7910: Any good?
                  this is chardish: (Link: http://www.lightdarkness42.com/chard...on-1%20042.jpg)http://www.lightdarkness42.com/ch(Link: http://www.lightdarkness42.com/chard...on-1%20042.jpg)ardish/Harlaxton-1%20042.jpg
                  this is chardish: I live here
                  Ares113: Yeah.
                  tps7910: Seems time consuming.
                  Ares113: It can be.
                  Ares113: But fun things usually are.
                  this is chardish: That's about half of it.
                  this is chardish: The whole building looks like it's straight out of Jidoor, come to think of it.
                  Ares113: Haha.
                  qreepyboris: My favorite games are Gothic, Gothic II, and Xenogears.
                  insanelikeafish: sweet
                  qreepyboris: Then FFVII I loked.
                  Ares113: You ever play Xenocard, Qreepy?
                  tps7910: loked?
                  Ares113: That game was fucking awesome.
                  qreepyboris: Nope.
                  qreepyboris: Oly gears.
                  qreepyboris: *only
                  Ares113: Ugh.
                  Ares113: Oh, wiat.
                  Ares113: wait even
                  Ares113: I thought you said Xenosaga.
                  qreepyboris: No.
                  Ares113: I levelled up for my friend in Xenogears.
                  qreepyboris: Haha, that pussy.
                  tps7910: what does the prefix xeno even mean?
                  Ares113: Damn good game, but hideous.
                  qreepyboris: Shoulda done it on his own.
                  Ares113: He did most of it
                  qreepyboris: Hideous?
                  Ares113: I just wanted to level up for him.
                  qreepyboris: Xeno means alien.
                  Ares113: He went to go do something and I did it for him.
                  lightdarkness42: I've got lots of homework, so if there is something important said that requires my attention, IM me
                  Ares113: The graphics are terrible.
                  Ares113: That's why it looks hideous.
                  qreepyboris: It was made in 1998.
                  tps7910: Homework>Job
                  Ares113: I'm well aware.
                  lightdarkness42: I just got home from my job asshole
                  Ares113: That doesn't make it any less hideous, though.
                  qreepyboris: Not bad for the time. Weird sprites, though.
                  qreepyboris: I liked it.
                  tps7910: I know.
                  qreepyboris: It had character./
                  *** this is chardish has left the chat.
                  Ares113: I'm sure.
                  Ares113: I saw it for the first time about four years ago, though.
                  qreepyboris: Play it sometime.
                  qreepyboris: Greaaaat gfame.
                  Ares113: I watched too much.
                  qreepyboris: Ah.
                  qreepyboris: Pity.
                  qreepyboris: AERITH DIES
                  *** this is chardish has joined the chat.
                  qreepyboris: AERITH DIES
                  Ares113: I'm even surprised I played IX
                  qreepyboris: LOl
                  qreepyboris: IX was fun.
                  Ares113: I watched most of that game, too.
                  qreepyboris: I liked itr.
                  tps7910: Silly RPG's.
                  Ares113: It was.
                  this is chardish: aeris dies
                  this is chardish: squall should have died
                  this is chardish: so should rinoa
                  qreepyboris: Squall was an emo cock.
                  Ares113: FFVIII was awesome.
                  this is chardish: and about everyone else in that game except quistis
                  qreepyboris: Rinoa was hot azn omg nooo
                  qreepyboris: Quistis was cool. So was Zell.
                  insanelikeafish: Squall owns
                  this is chardish: quistis = only character in the game with depth or merit
                  insanelikeafish: quistis was cooler than rinoa
                  qreepyboris: She was like
                  insanelikeafish: because she was into her students
                  qreepyboris: I wanted you squall oh well.
                  Ares113: FFVIII had the best ending of any video game I've seen.
                  insanelikeafish: i loved that game
                  tps7910: Just give it away why don't you.
                  qreepyboris: Uhm. O_o
                  qreepyboris: It was like, a Moon, Zell choking, and like.
                  qreepyboris: Nothing.
                  insanelikeafish: i loved the junctioning ability
                  qreepyboris: And LOL FINAL BOSS THAT HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH ANYTHING
                  insanelikeafish: hahaha
                  this is chardish: DEAR SQUALL, QUISTIS IS FAR FAR HOTTER THAN RINOA AND SMARTER TOO. RINOA IS A BIMBO WHO PROBABLY CAN'T TIE HER OWN SHOES.
                  qreepyboris: I AM ULTIMAECIA
                  qreepyboris: I UH. I AM EDEA. BUITNOT REALLY!
                  qreepyboris: FFIX did that too, but worse.
                  Ares113: The final boss of IX had nothing to do with the game, either.
                  qreepyboris: And the dude quoted fucking YODA
                  tps7910: Why are you all judging Video game characters?
                  this is chardish: SHE WANTS TO MAKE OUT WITH YOU, THAT'S WHY SHE TOOK YOU TO THE SECRET TRAINING SPOT WHERE STUDENTS MAKE OUT. MAKE OUT WITH HER, YOU DICK.
                  qreepyboris: YODAAAA
                  insanelikeafish
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • User6773

                    #369
                    AP, I told you privately 3 TIMES that if you ever used the C-word to refer to a person again you would be banned. Do I have to make good on this for you to quit doing that?

                    Comment

                    • aperson
                      FFR Hall of Fame
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 3434

                      #370
                      Originally posted by chardish
                      AP, I told you privately 3 TIMES that if you ever used the C-word to refer to a person again you would be banned. Do I have to make good on this for you to quit doing that?
                      We're all big kids in The Werewolf Game

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #371
                        The C-Word. Gonna slap our asses for the N-Word too? or the B-Word, the A-Word, the F-Word. How about the Z, Q, and J words? the L word even? We know you don't hear that one often Evan.


                        Anyway.... back to TWG please.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #372
                          4 votes and ap wakes up a little...

                          but you didn't respond to my secondary accusation about your excuse for being inactive. You didn't just use midterms then, you used some lame "I have nothing to contribute so I'm not going to bother trying to find anything. Plus I'm outside the alliance. Wah."

                          Also jurs, your second point about fish picking the wolves or whatever is beyond retarded. Unless you know something I don't, I'm pretty sure roles were randomly assigned, as always.

                          And ap, about your "it can't go either way" thing. I agree with that in principle, the problem is that there's no smoking gun that tags one person as a wolf right now. AKA the hard evidence is not there. Everything is based on saying "Hypothetically, if so and so were a wolf, would what they've done make sense?" And by simple process of elimination, at least in my case, you and afro are the top two most likely candidates. Below you two are omega and mead.

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #373
                            I have read this thread entirely, and everything points to no one.

                            Seriously, everything posted so far is based on nothing, and other people yelling at other people for saying nothing.

                            Therefore, I think Talisman is a wolf. A) Because he has no other votes, B) because you posted.

                            C) I'm tired, someone wake me up

                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #374
                              Oh, I made that vote cause I thought day ended at 7pm tonight.

                              So uhh, tonight i'll try and find a real vote, sorry talis.

                              Comment

                              • talisman
                                Resident Penguin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4598

                                #375
                                lightdarkness42 (5:54:43 PM): honestly, it's a saftey vote
                                stressreliefball (5:54:48 PM): yeah I understand
                                lightdarkness42 (5:54:51 PM): cause doesn't day end in like
                                lightdarkness42 (5:54:52 PM): 4 minutes?
                                stressreliefball (5:54:56 PM): uh
                                stressreliefball (5:55:04 PM): not til one pm tomorrow
                                lightdarkness42 (5:55:04 PM): if not, maybe I can find a more bs vote to throw
                                stressreliefball (5:55:05 PM): I think
                                lightdarkness42 (5:55:06 PM): no way
                                stressreliefball (5:55:17 PM): that's what tass quoted a few pages ago
                                lightdarkness42 (5:55:27 PM): oh
                                lightdarkness42 (5:55:28 PM): it does
                                lightdarkness42 (5:55:58 PM): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=506191#506191
                                stressreliefball (5:56:20 PM): k I forgive you

                                Comment

                                Working...