TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #391
    Omega: (1.01) Afrobean, phantom
    Guido: (1) blahblah
    aperson: (4) evilbutterfly, tass, talisman, chardish
    blahblah: (1.01) phantom, omega
    Chardish: (1) aperson
    Talisman: (1) ld
    Afro: (1) mead

    no vote: (2) Jurs, Chardish

    7 for insta.
    RIP

    Comment

    • blahblah18
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 1662

      #392
      i've spoken, reread the thread and thought on this... I really still feel there is a strong enoguh circumstantial case against guido for my vote to stay on him. This has been a textbook guido is a wolf type game. Sparse posts every now and then at first, heavier posting day 2 to try and make himself look more human. couple of consecutive posts in defense, then absolute silence the moment suspicion is off him. Its just like when manhunt was being run, around that time, we had a talk about how different he feels it is for him to be Red, and it just seems that way to me here.
      but for now... postCount++

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #393
        Full voting guide!

        Day 1 Voting Guide:

        TPS: (0) Tass, HansSky
        HansSky: (9) Kilgamayan, aperson, TPS, Omeganitros, talisman, Tasselfoot, nforcer, HansSky, Qreepy, mead1
        JurseyRider: (1) Omeganitros
        aperson: (1) Chardish

        Insta day, no Phantoms.

        Day 2 Voting Guide:

        Omeganitros: (5) Afrobean, talisman, evilbutterfly, JurseyRider734, TPS
        talisman: (0) nforcer
        TPS: (9) Qreepy, Chardish, aperson, blahblah, Omeganitros, Tasselfoot, mead1, LD, nforcer, evilbutterfly, afrobean
        Qreepy: (0) TPS
        Afrobean: (0) evilbutterfly
        Tasselfoot: (0) LD

        Last-second insta, nforced posted pretty much at the same time that LD did, so I counted both of their votes. No Phantoms.

        Day 3 Voting Guide:

        Omeganitros: (3) Afrobean, evilbutterfly, Chardish , talisman
        Chardish: (0) Tass
        GuidoHunter: (1) Tass, GuidoHunter
        Qreepy: (0) nforcer
        nforcer: (3) JurseyRider, Tass, Qreepy
        LD: (1) mead1
        blahblah: (1) aperson
        aperson: (1) evilbutterfly
        JurseyRider: (2) LD, nforcer

        2 Phantoms: blahblah18 and Omeganitros

        Day 4 Voting Guide

        Omega: (1.01) Afrobean, phantom
        Guido: (1) blahblah, Chardish, Tass
        aperson: (4) evilbutterfly, Tass, talisman, Chardish
        Chardish: (1) aperson
        talisman: (1) LD
        Afrobean: (1) mead1
        blahblah: (1.01) Omega, phantom

        No Vote: Jursey & Guido (as of this post)

        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #394
          Really, though, blah, I could have sworn it was the other way around. I was quite active in chat and planning on Day 1 then died off on Day 2.

          And what am I supposed to say after suspicion on me drops off that I wouldn't have said beforehand? Thanks?

          While I can't argue that there's someone better to vote for, I'll definitely have a solid vote made by the end of the day.

          Which reminds me, Fish, days totally need to end during evenings, exact time limits be damned.

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #395
            you were really active day two especially as regards torlock's role and speculation thereupon.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #396
              Voting eb because of what I said in my other post. Re-read it if you need my explaination.
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #397
                Originally posted by jurs
                what I said in my other post.
                I just looked back to page 23 and found no mention of eb in any of your posts. Perhaps I missed it, or perhaps it's before page 23. Care to explain on this page?

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #398
                  she went off on him fairly big time for his "lol no one suspects me" post.

                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #399
                    k


                    Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                    Okayyyy. Short explaination because I have to get offline soon. I was on the phone and doing homework, so sorry. Things I couldn't get out of (at the time).

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    PS rollover vote: Omega.

                    Stop. No really, stop. You're all starting these new bull@#%# trends. First it was the "honorary" or whatthefuckever votes in italics, now you and assfly are doing "rollover votes"? Since when was this part of TWG, and since when was it acceptable? Present new evidence if you're going to "roll over" your vote, it's just a free ride for you and makes you look suspicious.


                    Originally posted by buttfly
                    Qreepy.....what has he done to get wolfed? I mean, I guess he voted for every person who got lynched, but he hasn't been super helpful. I'm surprised talisman is still alive...

                    PS: ap rollover. Razz

                    PPS: I'm surprised I haven't been on anybody's list as a possible wolf. First time in, well, ever that I can remember. Usually you all think I'm a wolf, and I figured especially with Afro and I acting so similar (rollover voting for the same person and generally thinking alike about everything) that you might see us as the possible final wolf pair.
                    Right there. Suspicious. First, asking why Qreepy got killed. If I were a wolf, even I wouldn't have been stupid enough to write this, but it definitely sounds like something a wolf would say while trying to make himself look human. Also saying he's "surprised that talisman is alive" is odd, because maybe he's a wolf and is keeping talisman alive for a reason so that he could hint at him being "suspicious?". Talisman is definitely not wolfish this game, he's pretty much on my human list. The one reason he's probably being kept alive is so that the wolves can make us think that he's a wolf, to keep suspicion off of anyone else. When someone's a wolf and a power or mid-range player is left, the wolf usually says "Wow, why is _____ still alive????" This is an obvious wolf-statement.


                    Then, that rollover vote bull@#%#. Look, I know you and Afro are biffle, but stop copying every single dumb thing he does.

                    Then pointing out that you're surprised that no one has suspected you yet? MAYBE BECAUSE YOU NEVER POST. Oh wait that can't be a reason lol.

                    Maybe because you aren't suspicious, that means you're a wolf, eh, wolfy?

                    Originally posted by assfly
                    Am I just not being my usual wolf-seeming self? *shrug*
                    No, you're being your human-self. Wolf.
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • evilbutterfly
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 5784

                      #400
                      Ya know what? Jurs, I've had enough. You just seem too off. I was talking to Afro earlier (and now, too, actually) and I started thinking about Jurs, and how weird it is for her to be exploding. Normally I would just think she's PMSing or something, but I've talked to her on the phone, and other than the usual troubles, she seemed just fine mood-wise. On the thread, though, she's been exploding at us for not being helpful. Has she been being helpful? No. She's been basically copying other people's stuff and just yelling at us for not having suspicions. Well, Jurs, where's YOUR suspicions list? What have YOU done to help the humans?

                      Also, the simple fact that she's acting weird is enough to make me suspect her somewhat. Afro had nothing to do and looked into it, and she's only been a wolf one time before, in TWG XIII, and she died Day 2 in that. Oh, and looky there, she was a wolf with Hans, and they attacked Tass (the seer, haha) night 1 and killed him. They also tried the whole self-wolfing thing with alain, which failed pretty badly. Anywho, if she IS a wolf (with Hans again, rofl), it would explain the attacks on Tass and Kilga, since she's been through such an attack before and it worked out just fine. Also, from what I read of that game, she basically threw out a lot of suspicions but mostly repeated stuff, just like she's doing now. I didn't really read in depth though, so feel free to check me out on that.

                      But mostly, I just have a feeling that something is weird with Eva. And that whole mentioning of Fish maybe rigging the roles...maybe she asked to be on the same side as Hans, since they're buddy buddy ( ) and all. Just a thought, though, and I only say it because she mentioned it.

                      PS: I don't see why you guys find ap so offensive. I find all his foul-mouthedness HILARIOUS.
                      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                      And I write the blog for their website.

                      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #401
                        meh I remember her going off on alain hardcore when she was human and he was a wolf so I don't think it's too uncharacteristic. she's sort of a sin curve of emotion and activity.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #402
                          When she was a wolf in 13, she was totally calm until people called her on being too calm. Then she went nutso.

                          It's funny that I can look at 13 and say "based on this, I think she's human this game" and eb can say "based on this, I think she's a wolf"

                          Actually, that's not funny. That's just fucked up.

                          Comment

                          • GuidoHunter
                            is against custom titles
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 7371

                            #403
                            I don't see why exploding is out of character for Jurs. The two people who I picture exploding are ap and Jurs.

                            I've been having a problem with her, trying to determine if she's being wolfy or dumb (which is not an uncommon thought with her, looking back at past TWGs). On Days 2 and 3 she rode several ideas without adding anything.

                            Her first post after Tass's guarding was suggestive of Tass wolfing himself with only minor speculation on the idea that the guardian guarded him and the wolves wolfed him. Sowing the seeds of doubt, it seemed to me. After all, supposing Tass to be a wolf certainly would be beneficial to the wolves. Was it a friendly reminder to the humans that nothing is guaranteed? Considering the fact that we clearly had assumed Tass to be guaranteed human on the day before (see Afro's post immediately after hers), I doubt it.

                            Then, she goes and makes an overly-aggressive attack on nForcer. After all sorts of attacks came out and are thoroughly defended, she attacks nForcer for not being sure of whom to vote. He had also put forth the fact that he has a guess as to who the guardian is. Big deal, I did, too. No problem, right? Not to Jurs. She asks him why he's looking for the guardian, which is CLEARLY not anywhere near what nForcer was saying. All this no evidence to substantiate a vote when she, as well, didn't pick anything up from the previous pages that she wanted nForcer to read? Maybe she was stretching someone's words to make them appear quite wolfish. It would have been hard to start fresh against someone who had only posted once or twice, but it would have been easier to do so to detract attention from a fellow wolf in trouble. Of course, it would be even easier to assume that she was just being stupid and fishing for reasons to vote someone. Another point of note on this post was that Tass voted nForcer mainly as a safety vote, but he seemed to agree with her points. So did Qreepy. Why? I don't know, but it's worth mentioning. Turns out nForcer lost that KiB and was reported human.

                            Then she goes and attacks me for the self-vote that Tass said irked him, but which I had already refuted. Nothing else there, not even a mention of what chardish posted, just naming me on no basis.

                            After that, she posts her suspicions on Afro and eb, which are relatively lengthy, so why put me atop her suspicion list? Also, it looks like she was digging again for the rollover vote. What's wrong with a rollover vote? If you're suspicious of someone one day, you'll be suspicious of someone the next day, especially if they weren't lynched and the new kill doesn't affect them.

                            Aside from that, though, I do kind of like her attack on eb. If anyone had caught my eye while rereading the thread, it was him. On top of that, talisman had a nice big post (how did I miss all these awesome posts by talisman?) on Afro just below that which I think gives some nice information.

                            So, if Jurs isn't a wolf, I'm rather certain that either Afro or eb is. Everyone should go check out page 22 for anything on those three.

                            eb defends himself on the next page, but it wasn't exactly convincing to me, and talisman calls him out on it.

                            Then a new face jumps into the mix. mead comes out and says he thinks eb is human because the fact that he's often lynched early is justification for his words and therefore his entire argument. I don't think so, dude. Then he jumps up like Jurs did and says he likes the arguments against me. No vote, which was interesting, but strong bandwagoning. On top of that, the only other person he names is the other person who's been getting votes. It's just crazy.

                            Jurs rears her, erm, head again by calling mead an idiot for doing exactly what she did, only with more of a rational basis. I laughed. She later goes on to again suggest conspiracy theory with Hans and ap.

                            Focus goes back to mead who votes Afro citing his rollover vote to be the only thing on which he can base a vote. Now, the only time I've ever seen mead as a red I was hosting, so I knew he was a red. I like to give mead a decent amount of credit, but last game he didn't exactly show that he deserved it. That might have been to take advantage of the fact that people don't typically hold his intelligence in high regard, so that might be what's going on in this game.

                            Finally, we recap with eb voting for Jurs. After this I'm fairly certain that one of them is a wolf. I'm less worried about Afro simply because he's been really active lately, so I'd pick between Jurs and eb, though I'm not entirely certain which at the moment. Maybe I'm leaning to eb because there were a couple of good points in Jurs's corner while there weren't many redeeming factors in eb's posts.

                            And thus concludes Guido's semi-history of TWG XXI with particular focus on certain people.

                            ------------------------------

                            Some points of recap to consider:

                            Look for someone who was especially quiet on Day 1.

                            At this point, with two wolves left, I think it's safe to say that wolves WILL NOT be associating with other wolves. I know I wouldn't. Maybe as a saving vote when all else is hopeless, but that'd be pretty obvious.

                            ---------------------

                            Tass kindly reminded me that ap is the one of main concern at the moment. Well, to be honest, I can get much of a read on him. I'm not particularly fond of the arguments against him (the one I like to consider is the fact that he's alive), and his defenses seem pretty genuine, but as I briefly mentioned to chardish on Day 1, I didn't like how he was acting. Not enough for a vote, but not enough for support.

                            And Omega seems like he's completely detached from this game. I'm leaning toward human for him just because of that.

                            blah's being quiet. The only time I could see him doing so is if he were green. He's usually overpowering as a red, and although he might have realized this and changed his style, this level of inactivity from him points to disinterest from no motivation, in my opinion.

                            So, since I doubt I'll be around to change my vote tomorrow morning, I'm going to vote for evilbutterfly.

                            --Guido
                            I'm also fully expecting a revenge vote from Jurs.

                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                            Comment

                            • evilbutterfly
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 5784

                              #404
                              I'd just like to say I find it hilarious how I went from never mentioned, especially as possibly being a wolf, to getting votes and suspicion everywhere just for saying nobody suspected me. I mostly said it because 1) wtf I'm still alive :O I might get wolfed so let's get people suspecting me so they don't wolf me (and don't say I'm pulling that outta my ass, because I've said before that being a lil suspicious is a great way to stay alive (blah did it back in the day, too, and you all love him)) and 2) I wanted to see how you'd all react.

                              Jurs has just seemed...off, but maybe I just don't know her in TWG as well as I should. About the only person I can read right everytime is Afro. Last time I had a gut feeling that somebody was a wolf (that I remember) it was Chardish in that one game and blah and I got him lynched and then OH WHOOPS he was human. So yeah, don't trust me instincts on Jurs here. I kinda just wanted to get my vote off of ap, too, since I only voted him to illicit a reaction in the first place, and now that he's gotten other votes and exploded I've lmao'd and I'm done with him. **shrug** It's not that his arguments make me think he's either wolfy or human, I just wanted to see him explode like he always does. And he ALWAYS does. I can't glean anything from what he says because of it. =\

                              I just hope my "wow you guys don't suspect me" thing doesn't get me killed, because I was kinda enjoying not being suspected. All these attacks make the game more interesting, though, I guess. I just want to win a 3rd game, for the love of cheese!

                              PS: Tass said he didn't suspect me as much after talking to me, and he's the ringleader, so like...believe him. :P

                              Edit:

                              PPS: The fact that you say you figure either me or Jurs is a wolf makes me feel better about my vote for her, btw. Hopefully my gut is right this time and you guys don't lynch me because she turns up human after a lynch. =\
                              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                              And I write the blog for their website.

                              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                              Comment

                              • FishFishRevolution
                                GotR Creator
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 7251

                                #405
                                Day 4 Voting Guide

                                Omega: (1.01) Afrobean, phantom
                                Guido: (1) blahblah, Chardish, Tass
                                aperson: (3) evilbutterfly, Tass, talisman, Chardish
                                Chardish: (1) aperson
                                talisman: (1) LD
                                Afrobean: (1) mead1
                                blahblah: (1.01) Omega, phantom
                                Jursey (1) evilbutterfly
                                evilbutterfly: (2) Jursey, Guido

                                Three hours until the day ends, all votes are in, no phantoms will be given out today. Oh yeah, I thought somebody tried to null vote, which of course doesn't count.

                                Comment

                                Working...