TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • QreepyBORIS
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2003
    • 7454

    #301
    Jurs, in every single game there is the day 3-4 slump. It's as reliable as a Gardner White guarantee.

    Calm yourself down a bit.

    Signature subject to change.

    THE ZERRRRRG.

    Comment

    • nforcer06164
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 4772

      #302
      Thanks for posting that, Talis. Good to get everything out in the open about me. And no, that isn't sarcasm. I'm serious.

      And what the hell, Jurs. Not ONCE in my post did I say I didn't know what was going on. I read the whole thread. Maybe YOU should spend more time reading posts before you go pointing fingers. And I didn't try looking for the guardian... I was looking at the player list, and I thought, "Hey, whoa! It seems like he/she might be the guardian!" And even if I was a wolf looking for the guardian, why the hell would I say that in the thread? If some people think about it too, you might know who the guardian is. Think about what happened, and go look at the player list again.

      Sometimes I think I'm playing with a bunch of imbeciles. I do know what's going on. Tass and Qreepy are somewhat justified, because it wasn't a simple, "Oh, I agree with jurs" vote. Tass knows I was like this last game, too, and I feel pretty bad for it. And Qreepy, you do remember correctly. I never really used to be this bad at TWG. Maybe I'm just not as focused when you get right down to the game now that school is back in session. Junior year is not fun, and I have soccer and schoolwork. Maybe that's keeping me from being effective and helpful here. I'm sorry for that. I knew my post earlier today was weak, but I figured it was better than nothing at all. Guess I should've stayed quiet.

      That's pretty much all I can say at this point. If you guys want to lynch me, go for it. I'll try to help if I see something. Soccer ends this week, which means in two (TWG) days I should be back up to my old TWG speed if everything works out right. I know I could be doing a lot more right now than I am... ah, now I'm starting to drag this out. My vote is going on Jurs for not reading my post right. I thought you were smarter than that. What are you trying to pull?

      PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
      Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
      Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

      Originally posted by Squeek
      My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #303
        Originally posted by nforcer06164
        My vote is going on Jurs for not reading my post right. I thought you were smarter than that. What are you trying to pull?

        lol


        Thanks for making me 100 percent sure I want my vote on you, that's the most bullshit thing i've ever heard in my entire life.
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • User6773

          #304
          I'm not voting for Jurs because with no public spotlight on her, making a very controversial post like that wasn't wolfish at all. Wolves do not enjoy calling attention to themselves, period.

          What say ye, Vizzinis?

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #305
            I vote Guido because he doesn't want a phantom vote and hasn't had the time to form a good idea this weekend and because he was recently informed of the day being about to end.

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • FishFishRevolution
              GotR Creator
              • Nov 2003
              • 7251

              #306
              Day 1 Voting Guide:

              TPS: (0) Tass, HansSky
              HansSky: (9) Kilgamayan, aperson, TPS, Omeganitros, talisman, Tasselfoot, nforcer, HansSky, Qreepy, mead1
              JurseyRider: (1) Omeganitros
              aperson: (1) Chardish

              Insta day, no Phantoms.

              Day 2 Voting Guide:

              Omeganitros: (5) Afrobean, talisman, evilbutterfly, JurseyRider734, TPS
              talisman: (0) nforcer
              TPS: (9) Qreepy, Chardish, aperson, blahblah, Omeganitros, Tasselfoot, mead1, LD, nforcer, evilbutterfly, afrobean
              Qreepy: (0) TPS
              Afrobean: (0) evilbutterfly
              Tasselfoot: (0) LD

              Last-second insta, nforced posted pretty much at the same time that LD did, so I counted both of their votes. No Phantoms.

              Fianl Day 3 Votes:

              Omeganitros: (3) Afrobean, evilbutterfly, Chardish , talisman
              Chardish: (0) Tass
              GuidoHunter: (1) Tass, GuidoHunter
              Qreepy: (0) nforcer
              nforcer: (3) JurseyRider, Tass, Qreepy
              LD: (1) mead1
              blahblah: (1) aperson
              aperson: (1) evilbutterfly
              JurseyRider: (2) LD, nforcer

              2 Phantoms: blahblah18 and Omeganitros

              Knife in the Box decided! Read the Double story for Day 4.

              LET'S HAVE THEM PMS! See if we can't get Day 4 started tonight.

              Comment

              • FishFishRevolution
                GotR Creator
                • Nov 2003
                • 7251

                #307
                "Nice save there, Colossus, whoever you are."

                Everyone gave a bit of modest applause and went peacefully back to sleep for the night. When they woke up, many of the mutants talked about other things. No one seemed to remember that there were evil among their ranks. A brave few pressed on, inquiring, interrogating, accusing, but alas, many still gave half-hearted opinions without much critical consideration.

                Quicksilver constantly kept his eye on Beast, who did nothing but read and occasionally defend a point or two against him between chapters. Jean Grey stuck near Quicksilver, as he too was very wary of Beast.

                Havok was pretty much keeping an eye out for everyone. It didn't seem like there was anyone he could trust. The four he trusted least were Cyclops, Wolverine, Rogue, and Psylocke. He continually dropped unexpected questions at them only to be emerge unsure everytime. Havok finally blew up at his brother, and voiced that he should be killed. Cyclops responded with a very meticulous defense, and after a few short minutes, the debate was over.

                Then Polaris spoke up. She said she really had no idea who she would wnat killed, and decided if she had to choose, she would kill X-23. Shadowcat simply couldn't have this, and got a few others up against her.

                Meanwhile, a crowd grew around Beast, but an equal crowd was now around Polaris. As a team, the group could not decide who was the greater evil, but Beast had a wonderful idea.

                "How about this; I have some wine and two glasses here. I'll pour a cup for you, and a cup for me. Now, while your back is turned, I will poison one of these cups with iocane powder." Beast placed one cup close to Polaris and one cup close to himself. "You choose, if you are correct, you win, if not..." he paused and smiled, "you die."

                Polaris stayed silent for several minutes. Many got impatient. Tass rolled for initiative. Polaris's must be really low, because she was taking forever.

                "Let's both just drink our own..WAIT WHAT'S THAT?!" Everyone looked toward what Polaris was pointing to and while they were distracted, Polaris switched glasses.

                "What was it?" Beast asked.

                "Oh nothing, I thought Storm was walking around again. Let's just drink our own glasses, shall we?" Polaris laughed.

                "What's so funny?"

                "Oh nothing, that Storm is a riot." With that Polaris drank her entire cup in one gulp. Beast sipped his.

                "You guessed wrong." Beast chuckled.

                "You only think I guessed wrong, that's what's so funny! I switched glasses while your back was turned, haha, you fool!"

                "Okay seriously this is getting corny guys, we know Beast has an immunity to iocane powder, and you moron Polaris, both cups were poisoned." Havok cut in.

                "Wha..." Polaris froze, and fell on the ground.

                "Well, that settles that." Beast got up and went back to his book.

                "Wait?! Shouldn't everyone be here? Where's X-23?" Rogue asked, sounding alarmed.

                "I thought I saw him a minute ago..."

                It only took a few moments to discover X-23 lying face down on the cold steel floor on the outer edge of the room. The kill looked to have been done quickly, silently, and messily.

                "Let's shake the apathy guys, we need to focus if we want to get out of here alive." Shadowcat said firmly as she inspected the body.

                "Agreed."

                --

                Jubilee - mead1
                Cyclops - Chardish
                Wolverine - aperson
                Beast - Omeganitros
                Rogue - blahblah18
                Iceman - talisman
                Archangel - lightdarkness
                Jean Grey - evilbutterfly
                Shadowcat - JurseyRider734
                Quicksilver - Afrobean
                Psylocke - GuidoHunter
                Havok - Tasselfoot

                X-23 - QreepyBORIS
                Polaris - nforcer06164


                EDIT: Compromise, See above

                12 mutants left, 7 to insta. Day 4 ends at 1PM, on Thursday, October 13, EDT.

                Comment

                • aperson
                  FFR Hall of Fame
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 3434

                  #308
                  What? Explain this vigi.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #309
                    No vigi doofus. Day 3 kill and Night 4 kill.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #310
                      Okay guys, uh, my dad said I can't go on the computer this week rofl so I most likely won't be able to post a lot. Sorry lol.
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #311
                        I think I'm allowed a death post because this is totally unfair. I wasn't even allowed a choice for the KiB. I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of this. I check the thread this morning to find that I'm dead. Care to justify, Fish?

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #312
                          Fish, please clarify who died at the end of the story or something. It's really annoying to go check against a list.

                          ap, lol.

                          jurs, it's not hard to still get on once or twice while at school. I did it for half a game a while back. At the very least, you can get about one post a day.

                          nforcer, it doesn't matter if you got to choose. It's random either way.

                          PS rollover vote: Omega.

                          Comment

                          • FishFishRevolution
                            GotR Creator
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 7251

                            #313
                            Afro: Look, I caved for everything but the story. Let me have my bloody story. Please. You can easily look at the below provided list and see that nforcer and Qreepy are gone.

                            nforcer: Sorry bud, I had a hundred people wanting to get on with the game, so I had an online die choose for you. Tass was there as a witness.

                            Everyone: Sorry for not clarifying this was both the Day 3 lynch and the Night 4 wolfing, it does look like a vigi. =/

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #314
                              psychic report?

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #315
                                It is as I said to Fish when asked my opinion about who I'd like to see lynched.... I said that I didn't think it mattered, as I thought they were both human. nForcer swayed me after I had already left, so I couldn't change my vote.

                                Still 2 wolves, as expected.

                                Guido's self vote bugs the hell out of me... and talisman, mind tossing me an IM? Thanks.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...