TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #421
    All he said was that we're all idiots. 100% ap style asshattery, and 100% ap style ignoring-the-rules. Silly ap!

    PS: Who are we voting for now? Tass, did you do the thing with the betting and getting a vigi? Give me someone to kill, cuz I have no ideas. =\
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #422
      OK... I have reasons to be suspicious of all 9 of you. Well, 7, but to hide the identities of the blues, it'll be 9.

      Jubilee - mead1 - Has been his normal self. As myself and others have said, very difficult to judge mead, as he doesn't post much, and when he does post, his posts contain almost nothing of substance.

      Cyclops - Chardish - I've discussed Chardish in decent detail. He came up with the original bookie plan, which is the strongest reason he is still alive. Also attacked ap hard, who has now been proven human.

      Beast - Omeganitros - His post asking right away if ap was human is kinda odd, IMO. Other suspicions regarding Omega have been discussed earlier. Suspicions have died down overall against Omega.

      Rogue - blahblah18 - Rather inactive. A top suspect right now, as there has to be a top-tier player in the wolves, and I'm more suspicious of blah than Chardish or Guido.

      Archangel - lightdarkness - Has hardly posted... assumed to be human because of this. Could be a ruse.

      Jean Grey - evilbutterfly - eb and Afro have been mimicking each other. wouldn't surprise me if this was a strategy where they are both wolves, and mimick each other to make it look like 1 is a wolf and 1 is human. his post directly above just reeks of retardation. It is not my place to tell you what to do. You have a rock on your shoulders... use it.

      Shadowcat - JurseyRider734 - Her explosions are out of character, to an extent. She's a little more active than usual. Could be a sign of being a wolf.

      Quicksilver - Afrobean - has been extremely silent almost all game. Has said very little. Has done almost nothing to help out this game.

      Psylocke - GuidoHunter - The convo with TPS saved him yesterday. Good enough to quiet my suspicions for the time being.

      Havok - Tasselfoot - Damn this guy is hot.

      My vote goes to Afro
      RIP

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #423
        I fairly sure Afro is NOT a wolf. Of course, if you think he and I are wolf partners together, my word doesn't mean much. He just hasn't seemed wolfy this game, and if he turns out to be a wolf, I'll be uber-surprised, and a lil confused, seeing as how we can usually read each others' thoughts.
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #424
          You've said, at least once (if not more), that you two really haven't talked TWG this game. Maybe that is because he knows you can read him.
          RIP

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #425
            I like the vote on absolutely no evidence.

            I wouldn't define myself in this game as silent. Just because I'm not postwhoring as much as usual doesn't mean I'm being "silent." You wanna vote for someone who's silent? Vote for LD or blah. I've definitely been a whole lot more active than them combined.

            Also, sure, I haven't been helping as much as some people like Talisman or you. First, I'm not in on anything, so I'm not privy to as much info. Second, if I was as helpful as talisman, you'd be like "oh shits afro is SOOOO helpful just like he was when he was a wolf" I love double edged swords. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

            And actually, eb and I have been talking less and less on AIM ever since he's been at college. Generally, he's on while I'm at school, and I'm on while he's in class. There is the time in the evening when he's on and that ends up being time spent in MS.

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #426
              I'm going Camping in a few minutes, and won't be home until after the deadline. I'm going to have to vote for Afro. The Rollover vote was really suspicious, and his above post seems really odd to me. I know it's weak evidence, but I'm going to be gone, and he is the top of my list. See you all on Sunday.

              Comment

              • GuidoHunter
                is against custom titles
                • Oct 2003
                • 7371

                #427
                I wouldn't say Afro has been silent as much as he's been really active. That's what I gathered from going over the thread yesterday (two days ago? Whatever).

                I want to be suspicious of LD and blah but I know this is just how LD would act were he green and blah, coming off of his hiatus, probably wouldn't be too into the game were he just green.

                I've gotta stop looking at ways to make people human, though. It's not going to catch any wolves.

                --Guido


                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #428
                  so... where is chardish, jurs, blah, ld, omega... half the players aren't posting. we have 30 hours to discuss this. Lets not have this be the "Tass talks to himself" thread or the "Tass picks a player and everyone blindly follows" thread.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #429
                    And actually, eb and I have been talking less and less on AIM ever since he's been at college. Generally, he's on while I'm at school, and I'm on while he's in class. There is the time in the evening when he's on and that ends up being time spent in MS.
                    At least we still play MS together, some. But yeah, we did talk about TWG the other day, it just really wasn't a huge priority. Usually I only really talk to Afro when I'm blue and I'm like yayyyyyyyyyyyyy about it so I care. Of course, every time he's been red I was blue, and me being all about it made it obvious (plus I flat out told him like an idiot, especially the second time, thinking such a bad thing couldn't happen again), so I end up dying.

                    But we did talk the other day, pretty much right before I said Afro seemed human. I don't remember saying anything regarding Afro's humanity earlier in the game, probably because we hadn't talked about TWG at all. After talking to him enough though, I'm fairly sure he's human. I mean, I could be wrong, but I think I know him well enough to know he's not wolfy. At this point, the only way I'm voting for Afro is if Tass tells us he bet on him for a lynch, so can off him and get a free vigi. I would really prefer that, though, since I still think it's possible for Tass to be a wolf, and him getting a free vigi is the only way he has to REALLY prove he's human, and it never hurts to be 100% sure.

                    I've gotta stop looking at ways to make people human, though. It's not going to catch any wolves.
                    Same here. I always do that, and it annoys me, even. Like now, I have no idea who the wolves are. Whereas Tass's list is "Everybody = wolves, possibly" my lists are always "everybody = human? I don't friggin know!" =\
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #430
                      I've been busy, but i'm not inactive so don't yell at me =(

                      As for me, I still think Omega's suspicious. He thinks he got off the hook. It was just lucky nforcer died and he didn't. What happened to all the suspicion from previous days on him? Did it disappear to the people who voted for him?
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #431
                        No, I was just bitched at for still being suspicious of him without having any new evidence.

                        Then I realized the evidence I thought proved him as wolf just as easily could be used to argue for his humanity.

                        I am still suspicious of him. At least, moreso than others.

                        Comment

                        • lightdarkness
                          Summer!!
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 11310

                          #432
                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          Lets change this to the "Tass talks to himself" thread or the "Tass picks a player and everyone blindly follows" thread.
                          I agree.

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #433
                            Pretty sure I said the opposite, douche.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • blahblah18
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 1662

                              #434
                              ok look back to what I said right before the dy ended yesterday. I had assumed the AP was human, because there really was no rallying cry to save him. It actually makes me somewhat suspicious of chardish to fairly guarantee that ap would be lynched. Although still suspicious of guido, it seems no one else is, so its fairly foolish to continue to harp on the same exact thing over and over again. No one all game has ever tried to really look at voting guides to make some form of connection between everything. I'm really at a bit of a loss looking through all this and trying to figure out what's what...
                              Chardish woudl definately stand out as being both suspicious plus having not the most stellar of voting records.. so for now, my vote is on him.
                              but for now... postCount++

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #435
                                Actually blah, why do you think I asked Fish to post the past days voting guides? There just hasn't been much to work from on them, considering we insta'd a known wolf day 1, and most people hopped a fairly sure wolf day 2. Then 3/4 have been people getting lynched with 3 votes and 5-6 different people getting votes. Pretty much nothing to work with on the voting guides.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...