TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #181
    Ok, time for my normal big list of everyone and what I think:

    Jubilee - mead1 - meh, seems normal to me. The last game when he was a wolf I don't think his behavior ever changed significantly until he was by himself and under the gun. Before then he was just like he always is.

    Cyclops - Chardish - I do get some sketchy vibes from chardish. Something about the way he posts alot about what the blues should/shouldn't do and made the vote on aperson reminds me alot about the way he acted in XV... when if you recall he came out first page with a big thing about how the seer should seer people based on who the wolves probably marked etc and then made a bs vote on spheroid near the end of the day. I can't remember how he acts when human... the one game I was in that he was human in I think he wasn't terribly active. Or at least not in the beginning. Also I can't get over how his plans seemed to involve keeping hans alive for a little longer. There was one other thing... oh yeah, the way he, like guido, made the public assumption that torlock was the guardian. Still, the whole bookie idea was a good one, and not something a wolf would want to suggest, unless credibility was just that important.

    Wolverine - aperson - I'd hazard that he's human based on the amount of posting and ideas he circulated yesterday but who knows, really. Could go the other way.

    Beast - Omeganitros - difficult to say, hasn't been hugely active but has made posts. The in character stuff makes him harder to read.

    Rogue - blahblah18 - post more. your rep is fading.

    Iceman - talisman - honestly whenever I see Iceman I think top gun, not X-men. but yeah, human.

    Archangel - lightdarkness - green as can be if his inactivity is any indication.

    Jean Grey - evilbutterfly - sitting here thinking about him I can't seem to remember what he's done. I know he's made a handful of longish posts and stuff and sort of apologetically joined the game a few pages in but I can't remember what opinion I had of him. Voted tps early though, will be a good indication of his humanity if tps is lynched and turns up wolf.

    Shadowcat - JurseyRider734 - taking a semi-background role this game. She's never been one to come out into the spotlight all that often (except for that one bitchfest with alain) so there's not much one can take from that.

    Polaris - nforcer06164 - uh, safety voted for me. apologized for joining the game lateish. That's all I can remember. No opinion wolf or human towards him.

    Banshee - Tps222 - ah tps. wtf is up with tps. Is it intentional or unintentional stupidity? I can't justify voting him though because I can't understand his motives. I am interested in what happens though if he gets lynched and the psychic is still alive to tell us the truth.

    X-23 - QreepyBORIS - based on his attacks on tps and his general I'm going to preach to all of you about what to do kind of attitude I'd say he's acting pretty similarly to how he did in the game where he pegged omega. I think he's human.

    Quicksilver - Afrobean - I'll admit, I was suspicious of him yesterday based on what I thought was sketchy behavior in the chat. But I'm not sure at all now, I talked to him during the night and he came off human to me.

    Psylocke - GuidoHunter - the strength of his position that torlock was the guardian makes me think he's human. A wolf might want to insinuate that this was the case but I don't know if a wolf would publicly support the idea that strongly. Although he does seem somewhat more active than I remember him being in the past.

    Havok - Tasselfoot - better be human. Or else we be fucked.

    Right now, the way I see it, there are three other wolves out there. They can't all be quiet on the sideline (aka blah or ld or mead). At least one has to be semi vocal and I'd expect the other two to be making themselves heard at an average rate, but not dominating the discussion. So that's where I'm going to look for my vote today... hopefully I'll be able to narrow down the list somewhat.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #182
      Okay, so, this Morph PM. I don't know whether to believe it or not. Mystery PMing needs to be stopped, now. Many mystery PM's in the past have been false. It's either

      a: The morph telling the truth
      b: A human being dumb
      c: A wolf who knew that Torlock was the morph.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #183
        Why should mystery PMs be stopped, Jurs? Don't like to think?

        I mean, I know that when I read it I said "Goddammit", but this makes things interesting.

        So, do we have all the blues faking all the roles, or is this just a fake morph? We had a claimed psychic say we have three wolves left after Hans, after all...

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #184
          OK... so we all got this PM, right?

          Hey guys, it's me, the morph. I know, I am as puzzled as you are. I don't know if we got a pyschic report, but I got my results back from last night. I never even looked at my PM box until now, anyways,TPS is a wolf. I would come out in public and announce it, but the guardian is already involved with Tass (assuming they are alive), and I really don't want do die, in spite for a wolf catching Smile .
          Now, lets disect the errors in this PM. 1. Kilga was killed... almost 100% confirms that he was who he claimed to be.

          Combine it with 2. A psychic told me that there were 3 wolves left... and if Kilga was a wolf and Hans human to make it 3 wolves left, what benefit is there in killing Kilga at night? None, really... also, Hans has zero reason to say over and over again that he is a wolf. If anything, he'd fight HARD (as I explained in an earlier post), considering he never gets to play.

          3. No, you aren't puzzled. You're a wolf and being stupid. If you really were the morph, you would have contacted SOMEONE day 1 to say that Kilga was lying...

          4. What the hell does that mean, you never looked until now? a, what happened from your Night 1 actions? b, you realize there is only a 1/4 shot of TPS getting the nod from you if you picked him in your 4...

          5. Clearly you have no reason to NOT come to me, unless of course its FUCKING OBVIOUS you're full of shit. Nobody else is claiming to be the bookie, and frankly... look at what happened to me last game when I faked a role. I got my ass handed to me pretty easily. Why would I risk that two games in a row?

          6. Now, you implicate TPS.... TPS is ALREADY in the process of dying... and we KNOW you're a wolf. So, clearly the obvious reason is that you want us to believe you're lying and back off TPS. Frankly, I think you ARE TPS. But, if you go into the double meaning of this, from a wolf's perspective, then TPS is a wolf and the PM's goal is to get us to back off TPS.

          Point 6 is my feeling... a wolf (maybe TPS) wrote that PM, implicates TPS in an obvious attempt to go "oh, a wolf says TPS is a wolf... he must be human!".... I just don't buy it.

          Has anyone NOT posted yet on day 2? I'm curious to see if its possible that someone wouldn't have checked their PMs. As a blue getting a PM every night, I would look all the time to make sure I am current on my information. I'm assuming that anyone who posted would have had a chance to check their PMs.
          RIP

          Comment

          • blahblah18
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2004
            • 1662

            #185
            i pretty mcuh agree with everything tass said, although i'm always hesitant about things that can cause blatant problems... I just see other scenarios that haven't been mentioned here, as in torlock being the bookie, him not knowing much about the role, going to someone and asking about it enough to make someone intelligent suspicious, getting killed, tass stepping in, etcetera...
            I don't consider it probable, but i merely say its possible..

            Despite that, I would still vote TPS for definately being the most likely choice with the current information given
            but for now... postCount++

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #186
              as I was telling jurs when the pm first came... my first instinct was that it was her because I connected princeton with new jersey, my second instinct was that it was tps, just fucking with us. There's no way it's accurate.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #187
                Ahahahah.

                The games never end with me do they. Tass's scenario seems the most likely if I wasn't me and I knew the way I played. This PM is bull, and is an obvious attempt to kill me off. I'm sure the wolves figured that someone would be like "Oh TPS is just trying to save himself by making us think he is human". 3rd level my friends. Then again, I was on the road to dying anyways, putting that out just seems retarded, why would they be trying to hurry up my death? Do I know something that I shouldn't or something? 3 pages of discussion about me, how sweet.

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #188
                  Tass's explanation of the PM is almost exactly what I was thinking when I first read it. However, I also thought about the fact that maybe the wolves knew that we'd see through it and they knew we'd figure it all out, so they further implicated Tps that way. I then immediately dismissed the idea when I realized how many layers of reverse psychology that would take. Totally not realistic at all.

                  I'm gonna throw a vote on Tps.

                  Comment

                  • Omeganitros
                    auauauau
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 8897

                    #189
                    Beast was, in a word, befuddled. "Im not sure what this mystery messenger is trying to pull," he said, "but it has me perplexed, and I want to know why they're so intent on TPS getting killed."


                    *OOC*
                    But in any case, I'm still voting for TPS because he's doomed anyways and if he's human, (no offense dude,) he won't be much of a loss.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #190
                      Wow.

                      Worst reason for voting I've seen, Omega. You're voting for him simply because he's going to die anyway and he won't be a loss.

                      Wow.

                      Comment

                      • Omeganitros
                        auauauau
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8897

                        #191
                        Yup.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #192
                          Omega's vote makes 7. That is an Insta.... doubt you fools realized that (or did you...........................)
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #193
                            Omega, you ass. How dare you?

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #194
                              Nevermind... I'm an idiot. Insta is 8, not 7.....
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #195
                                Haha. Funny.

                                Omega.

                                Comment

                                Working...