TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #76
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

    Oh. Change of plans I see.

    Hans
    hi

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #77
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

      Self-voting is not allowed.

      I don't remember if I ever switched off of Hans, if I did, fix'd.

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #78
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

        Waitwaitwait. The game started already? =/

        I knew it started, actually, but I haven't had time. Nobody noticed though. I don't get as much time with the computer as I used to =/

        I really have no use at this point except to help push the day forward. I agree with Talisman's plan A, but it seems that's what we're doing. Bah. I have no input anymore. I think all that can be said for Day 1 that needs to be said has been said. Blah blah blah, alliance, blah blah blah, kill wolf, blah blah blah, strategy. This actually was a very productive Day 1. We COULD hold off on an insta, but I don't think any more can come out of waiting, can it? Hans.

        P.S. I'm still surprised that Chardish hasn't banned aperson yet....

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #79
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

          1. I doubt much more will come out of day 1... I see no real point in waiting. 4 votes to Insta (3 if we count hans' vote)

          2. Chardish won't ban ap. What is TWG nowadays without ap bitching at someone, cursing three others, and calling everyone an idiot. Its hilarious. Ap should get accused of being a wolf every game, just so we can read his reactions.
          RIP

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #80
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

            You can totally self-vote; Tps is just being dumb.

            Hans's vote counts.

            By the way, I'm still not completely convinced of Plan A over Plan B. When I get back from lab I want to be convinced or have the plan changed. I voiced my concerns to Kilga already.

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #81
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

              I swear in one of these games I read that self-voting was illegal. Maybe I dreamed it, dunno.

              I would much have the alliance built around Kilga right now then the bookie, mainly because I don't know who the bookie is, it could be someone like mead for all we know. I just want a player who can handle being at this position with ease, hence my going with Plan A.

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #82
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                uh we don't necessarily have to lynch hans today if we don't want to... we can save it for tomorrow if people still really want the bookie to have the vigi. The bookie just doesn't have to come out about it yet*. Of course this way is fine too, there will be opportunities to get a bookie later probably, but I'm just pointing this out.

                *edit: this wasn't clear: I meant that the bookie won't have to come out at all with plan A.

                Comment

                • evilbutterfly
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 5784

                  #83
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                  O_O

                  I seem to have missed quite a bit. To make a long story short: I've been hanging out with Adele a lot and TWG just didn't seem too important. This is mainly because 1) the morph role confused me, 2) I DIDN'T GET TO FUCKING VOTE FOR HOST AGAIN!!!!!, 3) Fish, you're cool and all, but I am not acting like an X-Man. Especially not an X-Woman (grrrrrrr). I also hate hate hate hate hate that you put the voting guide in our codenames. I am not going back to the first page because I'm lazy, stop that. PS: How can the wolves be two different X-Men? That doesn't make sense!

                  Anywhoooo, I have missed a lot, and I don't even think I need to vote Hans. I don't like instas (I'm always saying how it takes away discussion time) so I'm not going to vote. Hopefully somebody else does before I'm phantomed. XD But uh, as I was reading through the thread the first time last night I saw something on page 1 or 2 that Tass said that rubbed me completely the wrong way. I can't find it now, though, =\. Maybe I was just reading in a rush, I dunno.
                  So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                  In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                  So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                  And I write the blog for their website.

                  Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                  Comment

                  • QreepyBORIS
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 7454

                    #84
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                    Well, I'm pretty thoroughly convinced that Hans is a wolf at this point.

                    Signature subject to change.

                    THE ZERRRRRG.

                    Comment

                    • mead1
                      Cerebellumberjack
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 3960

                      #85
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                      I agree with pretty much everybody. Let's get this alliance going! Hans.

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #86
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                        In response to TPS: self-voting is a subject that is left up to the host, if I remember correctly.

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #87
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                          Ugh... who cares about the self-voting. Usually the only time its allowed is for a wolf lynching himself, or anyone in general lynching themselves or instaing themselves. As a placeholder vote or a safety vote, it isn't allowed.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #88
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                            Also, 1 to Insta... sitting at 8.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #89
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                              are we for sure going through with hans today and not tomorrow? Cause I'll finish it if need be. Although I feel some voices haven't been heard that much today. Particularly ld's.

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #90
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                                I counted 9 Tass.

                                I 'imed LD earlier. Told him we were close to insta, he said "k".

                                Comment

                                Working...