TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #46
    NotSoFarOff (9:57:03 PM): Jerk.
    bjstrattonIM (9:57:07 PM): Sorry.
    bjstrattonIM (9:57:10 PM): It was random >_>
    NotSoFarOff (9:57:21 PM): Who did you pick?
    NotSoFarOff (9:57:26 PM): Me/blah/tass/ap?
    bjstrattonIM (9:57:42 PM): Actually, yes.
    NotSoFarOff (9:58:11 PM): And I came back a wolf.
    NotSoFarOff (9:58:18 PM): This is frustrating.
    NotSoFarOff (9:58:25 PM): MAYBE I can play next game.
    bjstrattonIM (9:58:30 PM): Well, if Tass' plan goes through, you'll live to Day 2. >_>
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #47
      Isn't this technically chardish's plan? Not a big deal I just thought he brought it up first in the chat from what I read.

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #48
        Yes. Chardish's plan... I've just run with it.
        RIP

        Comment

        • aperson
          FFR Hall of Fame
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 3434

          #49
          Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

          Originally posted by chardish
          Originally posted by aperson
          No reason to delay this.
          There are many very good reasons to delay this, namely that more time conversing with each other is more useful than not.

          Your awkward, out of place combination of:

          1) claiming you have no idea why the wolves killed their Night 1 kill (a common wolfish response) - this happened in chat
          2) asking the real morph to contact you and you alone, instead of coming out publicly (this also happened in chat)
          3) showing intense resistance to the idea of lynching Hans tomorrow instead of today - claiming that we don't need the free vigilante opportunity even though everyone pretty much agrees this is a good plan
          4) being defensive-offensive instead of agressive-offensive like you usually are - you're showing lots of resistance to ideas and not really offering anything of your own
          5) and now demanding that we lynch Hans immediately, before he even has a chance to speak up

          makes me really, really suspect you.

          Right now I've got more beef on aperson than I do on Hans.

          EDIT: P.S. Omega, roleplaying to mask your speech is one thing, but how about you stop making us constantly reference a player list to know what you're talking about? Use usernames, not characters.
          Oh brilliant dumbshit. What I love most if the 'defensive-offensive' part. Yeah, the first post in the motherfucking thread was me presenting my idea for the blue alliance. I was talking strategy with Tass during night 1 as well. That's real defensive-offensive. Come up with falsifiable terms that mean something next time bro, your talking out of your ass right now.

          Oh yeah, saying you don't know why they did the night 1 kill is wolfish. You have any proof of that? You know what would be funny, if we went back through all the previous games and checked the times that people have made that claim and what the wolf/human ratio is. I bet it'd be around 15-25%.... what it should be. Stop making selectively biased claims.

          The intense resistance was justified. I thought instead we were just shifting the flow of evidence to lynch someone at a day when we had less evidence (day 1), I thought it was fucking stupid. I didn't realize that it cleanly allows all the blues to come to the bookie. Still, though, you have a problem... By day 2 there is around a 50/50 chance that a blue has died, meaning that a wolf can safely come out as a blue to the bookie and get away with it. See why I resist? Because your arguments and ideas aren't as sound as you think.

          Also, I'm not demanding I you switch votes, I just said it was futile to not kill Hans... oh by the way, that was before you made your little ploy too. You checking that? Your retroactively stacking evidence saying that I should have made a choice knowing something that wouldn't have happened yet.

          Also, the use of demanding and your skewing of evidence to place stuff on me is pretty interesting. Yeah, I've upset you and made you tick, but I expected that a power player like you would be able to logically hash out suspicions instead of getting all pathos ridden and stupid about it. Go play jTWG or something dude.

          Comment

          • aperson
            FFR Hall of Fame
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 3434

            #50
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

            Oh by the way, Hans admits it.

            Phonem Recursive (9:11:09 PM): Lol you keep getting shafted
            NotSoFarOff (9:11:23 PM): You're not kidding.
            NotSoFarOff (9:11:31 PM): I thought about fighting
            Phonem Recursive (9:11:33 PM): It seems like fate has it out for you
            NotSoFarOff (9:11:37 PM): But figured it was a waste of energy.
            Phonem Recursive (9:11:47 PM): Now you have to kill me tonight to equalize it
            NotSoFarOff (9:12:26 PM): Okay.
            NotSoFarOff (9:13:42 PM): But I won't kill you.
            NotSoFarOff (9:13:59 PM): You're going to stick it out for us.
            Phonem Recursive (9:14:23 PM): I'm already pissing people off
            NotSoFarOff (9:14:26 PM): Even though it won't end as we hoped, you can still win alone.
            Phonem Recursive (9:14:29 PM): lol I should totally work for the wolves
            Phonem Recursive (9:14:35 PM): that'd be hilarious
            Phonem Recursive (9:14:46 PM): Then at the end the wolves refuse to kill me
            NotSoFarOff (9:15:03 PM): We kill the host.
            NotSoFarOff (9:15:10 PM): gg wolves and ap
            Phonem Recursive (9:15:13 PM): rock on
            Phonem Recursive (9:19:10 PM): I just bitchslapped chardish

            Oh the end was something we talked about pregame. We said if one was a wolf and one was human we would stick it out then make love and refuse to kill each other and win the game as a wolf and human love couple.

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #51
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

              Nice of you to read Kilga's post above that already posted a convo with Hans....


              and, you're so gay. Love couple?
              RIP

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #52
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                I heard we're lynching tps today.
                hi

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #53
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                  Ok. Hans admits it. I mean he said in the chat

                  NotSoFarOff (9:27:41 PM): it'll just be a regular game tomorrow
                  Tps7910 (9:27:49 PM): I always do AP.
                  NotSoFarOff (9:27:54 PM): 3 wolves and 16 players
                  NotSoFarOff (9:27:55 PM): I think

                  I'll spell it out: he says there will be only 3 wolves tomorrow, and unless he's a human and thinks that miraculously we'll vote off a wolf, which is retarded, this means he thinks he's getting lynched taking the number of wolves from 4 to 3. He's a wolf. Therefore kilga was telling the truth. Therefore why don't we have the alliance right now, with kilga as the front man. We can still put off killing hans til tomorrow to get the bookie the vigi power, but now we don't have to have the bookie come out.

                  Comment

                  • QreepyBORIS
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 7454

                    #54
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                    Kilga will be the front man on day three, right? I don't see how the alliance creation can suddenly be put forward a day now that we know Kilga is human, unless we can know for sure that every single person other than Hans that kilga morphed was human--and I don't think we can know that.

                    Unless I am missing something. =/

                    Signature subject to change.

                    THE ZERRRRRG.

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #55
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                      uh I was thinking more along the lines of we have a practically confirmed human to whom the blues can go to right now if they so wished. and kilga wouldn't have been the front man in the original plan, he would have been basically dead meat, the bookie would have been the front man.

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #56
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                        The only concern with it is if its staged.... as in Kilga and Hans are both wolves. Highly unlikely, but you never know.
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #57
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                          If that were the case, then the real morph would come out and bust our asses. 2 wolves for the price of 1 non-guardian blue is hella worth it for the humans, I'd say.
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #58
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                            right. exactly. only works if Torlock came out to one of you as the morph.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #59
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                              and if torlock told them he was the morph, not just implied that he was blue.

                              That just seems too farfetched to me.

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #60
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Night 1)

                                Hans's vote kind of bugs me. We know he's a wolf...if he votes Tps that would make us think Tps isn't a wolf, right? Wrong, well...maybe. It could be a last minute thing on his part to save his partner's ass considering he's under speculation at the moment...you know, a way to distance themselves.

                                Anyone else find it a little weird?
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...