TWG XXI: X-Men Lockdown (Humans Win)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #166
    Can you please add the real names next to those who have votes on them, I hate having to look back.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #167
      TPS, I at least clearly saw the final lines of your convo with me as sarcastic. I assume others did as well.
      RIP

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #168
        OK, I spoke with Kilga... and his VERY general response, plus common sense, leads me to believe that TPS' explanation is not true, which most likely means the conversation is fake.

        Now, WHY? There seems to be no good reason to do it, unless it is what I explained when dealing with Chardish, although this could apply to anyone, it just happens that Chardish first pointed it out.
        RIP

        Comment

        • GuidoHunter
          is against custom titles
          • Oct 2003
          • 7371

          #169
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          TPS, I at least clearly saw the final lines of your convo with me as sarcastic. I assume others did as well.
          Yes.

          --Guido


          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          Originally posted by Grandiagod
          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #170
            Okay. I can think of at least three people in this game off the top of my head that have come to me today.

            I'm dead. Stop talking to me.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #171
              Ok. I assume Hans was a wolf. If I am a wolf, along with Chardish, why would we chop down our 3 person team for a 2 person team? It's ridiculous. We already tried it once, why would we do it again? Especially involving me? If it was to be done, it would def be done with someone else. I raise too much doubt on things. You don't sacrifice a person like me and expect to be looked at as human. Give Chardish and myself some more credit than that.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #172
                Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                TPS, I at least clearly saw the final lines of your convo with me as sarcastic. I assume others did as well.
                Yes.

                --Guido

                http://andy.mikee385.com
                I also noticed the sarcasm. It was blatant, really.

                @Tass: stop cheating. You're not allowed to talk to the dead to try to extract information.

                Comment

                • talisman
                  Resident Penguin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2003
                  • 4598

                  #173
                  Well afro there's a fine line between talking TWG with a dead person and talking with a person about that person's inside jokes or whatever with someone else... although Kilga isn't one to make that distinction, as evidenced by tass' inability to get anything out of him.

                  Comment

                  • aperson
                    FFR Hall of Fame
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 3434

                    #174
                    Well, midterms are over and my goal is to be drunk from now until tomorrow so I probably won't be around any more until the day ends.

                    Therefore, I'm going with who seems most suspicious now, and why the fuck would you fake a convo? Eh... tps

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #175
                      ok, I think we need to take a step back and look at what "fake" means. If it is fake, I don't think there's anyway tps just completely generated it off the top of his head. If that were the case, he did a damn good job putting periods at the end of kilga's statements, and, plus, if he were flat out making the whole thing up, he wouldn't have made the mistake that has led to all of this.

                      So "fake" in this case must mean that he spliced together the convo or something. To me, it looks like he either moved the line in question up two spaces or else there actually is some sort of inside thing with kigla and "my self".

                      But assuming he faked it, the obvious question we've all been asking is why? Some have said it makes him look human, I'd disagree, I think it almost makes him look red, the way he's sort of prying for info. So it goes back to the same theme we had day one of why a red would post a convo that makes him more suspicious than he was before.

                      The problem is that faking that particular convo, as has been said before, is just plain illogical, and tps is not an illogical person. He has a reputation for doing crazy shit, but it always seems like there's reason behind that shit.

                      ugh. Trying to figure this out is lame. Hopefully the psychic will still be alive tomorrow so we have this thing figured out (if, as seems likely, tps gets lynched).

                      Comment

                      • QreepyBORIS
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 7454

                        #176
                        Originally posted by Tps222
                        Qreepy. You have been on me most of the game, with mostly nothing, you keep stating the obvious over and over again, regarding blues and all, like your trying to gauge reactions from them or Tass, and you plain just give me weird vibes, you are my vote for now.
                        With nothing? Sorry, but there's nothing but cicrumstantial evidence in this whole game. Not just this one, every single TWG game ever played -- everything is circumstantial, even when a blue comes out and says that another person is a wolf. So I hope that you cannot say with any degree of honesty that you think others have indisputable proof of wolfiness. But clearly you cannot, as one of the reasons you put down for my being a wolf was that I was giving you "weird vibes". Do you think that counts as evidence? Just quit the damn game until you can stop being a hypocrite.

                        Am I stating the obvious, though? Clearly not. Look what happened last night -- that is the reason I have been, as you so terribly put it, "stating the obvious". An "obvious" idea such as the one I repeated cannot be emphasized clearly enough when it is learned that it has not been followed. Jesus, Kilga's death could have been far worse than it was; but thankfully Tass is the new hub, I think, so it's not as bad as it could have been. But that's no reason to repeat the same mistake, is it? That's rhetorical.

                        So wait, you think I am trying to gauge peoples' reactions to see if they are blue? What, do you think the guardian's going to respond to one of my posts by saying, "Sorry, Qreepy, I won't make the mistake of guarding the wrong person again"? Don't be infantile. If I wanted to gauge peoples' reactions to that statement, I would have simply looked in this thread, where it has already been posted a dozen times. I could glean all the information I wanted from just that; I would not need anything extra. I was, as I already said, trying to pound the information into peoples' brains (specifically the Guardian's, of course).

                        Good god, wolves must think with their stomachs. They certainly don't with their heads.

                        Signature subject to change.

                        THE ZERRRRRG.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #177
                          qreepy, it WAS somewhat redundant to tell the guardian to guard tass. If he's alive, I'm sure tass has beaten that into his head himself.

                          Comment

                          • QreepyBORIS
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 7454

                            #178
                            And do you think that is a valid reason to vote for someone?

                            Signature subject to change.

                            THE ZERRRRRG.

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #179
                              god dammit I keep clicking on the wrong thread.

                              I don't think it would be the best reason to vote someone, no. He'd have to make the case that somehow your redundancy was part of larger behavior pattern in which you were trying to fit in slide under the radar in terms of strategy discussion by echoing others or something.

                              I mean, the way I see it qreepy, it's one vote and it means nothing, especially coming from someone who at this point most people aren't really liable to believe/trust. There's not too much point in making sure you refute it, although refuting it isn't necessarily bad/suspicious.

                              Comment

                              • QreepyBORIS
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 7454

                                #180
                                I just like to take care of things like this most of the time.

                                Signature subject to change.

                                THE ZERRRRRG.

                                Comment

                                Working...