TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2851
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by inDheart
    i almost wonder whether the nk says that it's actually a 1 wolf game?

    charu wasn't as strongly consensus clear as me or wv, i think. 1 wolf would have to make 2 more nightkills and so that would be just enough time to remove the actual clears from the game
    I think that might be thinking about it a little too deeply
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2852
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Considering the strength of the roles that have been requested, the amount of things happening, It makes sense for there to be only 1 wolf left. I wouldn't put too much into that thought though. It's also just as easy to say only one wolf or no wolves have been requesting roles these past couple nights

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2853
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        as I figure, lynching today is kinda alright

        assuming the game proceeds as normal, we would have 3 lynches.
        sleeping means we lose out on a lynch, and someone dies by wolfkill, presumably someone we don't want to die, and then we would have 2 lynches, with 6 alive, meaning we would likely sleep again, but have 2 lynches.

        the 3 kills I want are roundbox, raeko and lar

        if we kill raeko or lar today, roundbox will die (presumably), bringing us to 5, and yes, assuming the wolves get a nightkill off, town does lose if neither the person we lynch or roundbox is a wolf, I just don't know how this world ever exists without it comprising of at least one of inD/WV and I'm never killing either one at this point so. Assuming town doesn't lose, and the wolf gets a nightkill off, we go to 4, we sleep, game proceeds onward, and we decide the best course of action from there.

        I am in favor of killing someone today, I think.

        we also have a 50/50 btw so we should probably flip that coin, and then kill the other person tomorrow, assuming the game progresses, which I highly expect it to.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2854
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          I think it might be a fruitful exercise for people to talk about the kills they want in order to win the game
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2855
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I think a lynch is awful and we should no lynch 100% of the time while trying to resolve by using blue roles next phase.

            There's also your vigi action on the line.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2856
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I think a lynch is awful and we should no lynch 100% of the time while trying to resolve by using blue roles next phase.

              There's also your vigi action on the line.
              what
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2857
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                my blue role literally gave you a 50/50 what more do you want
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2858
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  my hard limit has come so
                  I'm out

                  Haku, I don't know what you're talking about

                  2 kills that we decide plus killing roundbox is better than
                  2 kills that we decide and the exact same number of night phases

                  unless you're afraid of a world of two outside of the kills we make today, but again, I don't see any worlds of two that don't involve wv/inD like I said before, and I was never killing them anyways

                  if you're afraid of something like me/lar/x with x being someone already dead, I will gladly kill lar first as I've said before, and I think my previous history points to me never being with raeko
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2859
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    lar
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2860
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      If your 50/50 ends up being wrong + roundbox dying. It could end the game ?

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2861
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I am dying today if we don't no lynch
                        It doesn't matter who the majority is, it will kill me

                        I'm content with lynching haku and lar
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #2862
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Also 24 hour phase bones me because I'm driving 8 hours today and then hanging out at a convention, just a big FyI
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #2863
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Also who the fuck thought it was okay to play Christmas music at my local HyVee
                            It's November 2nd
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #2864
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              [B]
                              Days are 48 hours, nights are 24. Once player count reaches half of the starting player count - 1, days will be 24 hours instead.
                              I made a mistake, the conditions for 24 hour days have not been met.

                              The day will be 48 hours and end on Saturday at 10pm PST
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2865
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                If your 50/50 ends up being wrong + roundbox dying. It could end the game ?
                                name a single world where this makes sense
                                name a single world of two, that is reasonable, that we could lose to today, assuming we lynch

                                also, people N E E D to stop worrying about losing on specific days

                                you have to lynch people to kill wolves
                                sleeping our way into mylo/lylo is NOT how you play the game

                                the roles are going to get worse the further the game goes on, and its going to get easier for the wolves to guess the number of PRs. We are not going to be handed this game on a platter. We have to finish this ourselves.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...