TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • theknightsofneeee
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2016
    • 4

    #1156
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    idk neee, I get why you might be frustrated at my lack of questions, and I get why the inD read probably leaps out at you and stuff its just like

    Idk

    I'm happy with how I'm playing the game right now. I don't think I'm going to catch you if you're wolfing, at least not for the right reasons, so long as you are present and saying words.

    POE is what I have and I know its not good. I know I don't have the game solved as I said. I know it might even be a little lazy. But its still good, I think.

    I'm also quite content with my vote for raeko at the moment. Very much so.
    This post is a whole steaming pile of meh.......

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1157
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      people who have hangups on inD; why?

      I think if you read his posts at the beginning of the phase, it really ought to come across like he is surprised that haku and wv said the things that they said about the wolf sabotage, and I don't think that's too likely to come from wolf inD.

      His post yesterday about admitting a potential blindspot, for a lack of a better word or memory of the word he used, in his mentality towards lynching Anti-Pearl also feels unlikely to be the defense a wolf gives.

      Can someone tell me why they don't find those things to be townie? And/Or talk to me about why they think inD is wolfy?
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1158
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
        This post is a whole steaming pile of meh.......
        I know
        the world ends with a whimper and not with a bang
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • theknightsofneeee
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2016
          • 4

          #1159
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Like you're literally telling me in the past 20 posts that you don't have any real idea of what to make of haku an then in the same breath telling me you're content with your Poe.

          And I saw you doubting your mml read earlier too.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1160
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            its honestly kind of boring, yes
            yet you agree with most of what I said so

            what's wrong with it?
            what do I really need to be doing differently?
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1161
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
              Like you're literally telling me in the past 20 posts that you don't have any real idea of what to make of haku an then in the same breath telling me you're content with your Poe.

              And I saw you doubting your mml read earlier too.
              no idea what to make of Haku's emotion and Charu's strength in the read

              but point taken

              the Lar read is more solid now, its just definitely below Haku now is all
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • theknightsofneeee
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2016
                • 4

                #1162
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                people who have hangups on inD; why?

                I think if you read his posts at the beginning of the phase, it really ought to come across like he is surprised that haku and wv said the things that they said about the wolf sabotage, and I don't think that's too likely to come from wolf inD.

                His post yesterday about admitting a potential blindspot, for a lack of a better word or memory of the word he used, in his mentality towards lynching Anti-Pearl also feels unlikely to be the defense a wolf gives.

                Can someone tell me why they don't find those things to be townie? And/Or talk to me about why they think inD is wolfy?
                Idk about anyone else but it's not that I have him as Wolfy, just low impact and unimpressive. I have him basically in the same pile as roundbox, he's not doing much I think is Wolfy or bad, but he's also not really having much of a real impact on the game outside of the anti pearl stuff.

                Comment

                • theknightsofneeee
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2016
                  • 4

                  #1163
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  I like actually want to lynch you atm.

                  That's not how I expected to feel after talking to you ngl

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1164
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                    Idk about anyone else but it's not that I have him as Wolfy, just low impact and unimpressive. I have him basically in the same pile as roundbox, he's not doing much I think is Wolfy or bad, but he's also not really having much of a real impact on the game outside of the anti pearl stuff.
                    am I being too strong on his stuff from earlier today, do you think?
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • theknightsofneeee
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 4

                      #1165
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      I just can't tell if it's a general dislike of what your doing or if I actually think it's wolfy.

                      Comment

                      • theknightsofneeee
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2016
                        • 4

                        #1166
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        am I being too strong on his stuff from earlier today, do you think?
                        Well considering it made literally 0 impact on my read on him, maybe?

                        Idfk dude.

                        Comment

                        • theknightsofneeee
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 4

                          #1167
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          sun fan

                          Seeing how it feels

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1168
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                            sun fan

                            Seeing how it feels
                            yeah?
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #1169
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I mean, I hear you Neee.
                              I don't know what you expect though when I tell you exactly in no uncertain terms that the post you had even yet to quote doesn't mean what you 're saying and then you quote and ask about it anyway as if you have a point to make about it.

                              You really don't

                              I'll concede that I have been preoccupied this phase and if the complaint is low impact then sure. Voting for someone I was town readinh? Fuck outta here yo
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #1170
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                If she doesn't post, it's very likely she either gets replaced out or modkilled or something.

                                Technically the only reason why I wouldn't vote her.

                                If you're voting her to get her attention tho, good.
                                kinda how i feel/why i dropped talking about her
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...