she may very well be hitting a wolf, but i dont think shes doing so for the right reasons, which i think is suspicious. i wish i could elaborate more but eh. ill try later
you think she's bussing d1? this is the only way this would be suspicious if you think prec is town, but clearly you don't with your initial line
Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
don't want roundbox or charu wagons
the mml one that i think exists is slightly shruggier
prec ok, def lacks a certain spark from town games past / informative reads
keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collie
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by roundbox
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Originally posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Originally posted by TWG Ike
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Comment