TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1126
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    Just a heads up. I've been feeling progressively shittier and shittier as this week has gone by and today is probably peak sickness. I'm still going to try and be here but feeling like shit and thinking are not compatible
    Ayyyyyy

    Well at least you some posts in the beginning that I thought were okay-ish! Probably wouldn't lynch either!


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1127
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      Just a heads up. I've been feeling progressively shittier and shittier as this week has gone by and today is probably peak sickness. I'm still going to try and be here but feeling like shit and thinking are not compatible
      Just shitpost your way and you'll be fine tbh.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1128
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        I think Haku is just flat out town now, oh my god.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #1129
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Thanks, you're definitely lock town now for reasons beyond my understanding.

          I mean, cmon, what's up with that.
          Do you need more swears or something?

          I love how if I'm chilled I'm wolfing but if I'm aggro I'm wolfing. It's almost like you guys are shit at reading me and just decide if I'm wolf based solely on how much you feel like enduring my posts
          ​

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1130
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I can feel how irritated he is. This is pretty rare.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #1131
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
              sup manti

              hmu with some reads pls
              I feel like I punched wolf Haku in the face and he’s aware and hurt and trying to claw his way out of the abyss but I’ll be reevaluating the read until he dies.

              Sunfan’s actively reading and considering things and making good points so i’d Say very townie, but my expectations of his wolf game are high and so i’m Just putting him a townie and to be looked at harder the later the game goes.

              I have problems with charu when he’s overly obstinate because I feel like that’s much more a trademark of his scumgame. Feeling charu scummy now due to a mixture of anti-pearl pressure and how annoying he was about things last night but I may be overreacting here because charu just fucking triggers me. On the back burner.

              MML is right about him not singling out antipearl. So maybe I’m wrong on him being scum here. Maybe I’m right for the wrong reasons? Dunno need to revisit.

              Kinda felt okay with dbp last night. Asking people to be more clear in their posts seems to fit the solving mentality.

              Also liked WV for some reason I can’t remember atm.


              No real interaction/things I’ve noticed about anyone else.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #1132
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                If Manti is wolfing he's upped how much effort he gives when he rolls scum.
                ​

                Comment

                • theknightsofneeee
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2016
                  • 4

                  #1133
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Mml

                  This is probably gonna come off as super patronizing but whatever.

                  The onus is on you to do things for us to correctly read you off of if you are a villager getting scumread.

                  You not engaging me when I'm telling you why I'm wolf reading you isn't helping.

                  You getting pissy at people pushing you and saying you hate everyone isn't helping.

                  Actually DO productive shit to help a solve the game or I'm going to lynch you for it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1134
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    I feel like I punched wolf Haku in the face and he’s aware and hurt and trying to claw his way out of the abyss but I’ll be reevaluating the read until he dies.
                    I think the opposite happened, but I get your conclusion regardless. However, if aggro someone hard like that, you could get red herrings, so keep that in mind.

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    I have problems with charu when he’s overly obstinate because I feel like that’s much more a trademark of his scumgame. Feeling charu scummy now due to a mixture of anti-pearl pressure and how annoying he was about things last night but I may be overreacting here because charu just fucking triggers me. On the back burner.
                    I don't see how I'm not listening or refusing to change what I'm doing right now... I've complied throughout D1 and have complied throughout this phase. If you mean on my reads, if you've noticed, they change too.

                    I don't know what I did this game to get you riled up, but I apologize for whatever that may be.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1135
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      I don't know what I did this game to get you riled up, but I apologize for whatever that may be.
                      If it's something other than the jab from last night anyways.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #1136
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        If Manti is wolfing he's upped how much effort he gives when he rolls scum.
                        You’ve just never seen me triggered.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • theknightsofneeee
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 4

                          #1137
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Like we are playing a game dude, all of us want to have fun right?

                          If you're not having fun take a break for a few and get in the right headspace and come back.

                          If you're a villager you're in a bit of a hole and we need you to dig yourself out of it.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1138
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            this just be how lar be, knights
                            for worse or for better
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #1139
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              this just be how lar be, knights
                              for worse or for better
                              I mean I've played with him before but he just feels more... Pugnacious than I remember.

                              Comment

                              • theknightsofneeee
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2016
                                • 4

                                #1140
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Talk to me bout mml, sunfan

                                Do you think he could unironically call on other people to lynch roundbox when he obviously didn't feel strongly about it as a villager? Specially in a no flip game so it's not like we could clear him off it anyways?

                                Or nah he's a wolf

                                Comment

                                Working...