TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1186
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    knee, roundbox, sunfan, MML, Charu look pretty good to me atm

    I can't read Haku because he is always self-destructive always

    Indheart is probably a good place to check out, also the voting patterns from last night since the prec wagon was weird

    Manti is eventually going to start manting and he's shown up this phase so leave him for later
    I think I missed why you're townreading me
    why are you townreading me
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #1187
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      yes I know I contradict myself on my inD read its meant to be a joke about the insane asylum but w/e

      I laughed at it OK
      i'm glad you explained it so it can also be a terrible joke you put no stock into

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1188
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by inDheart
        i'm glad you explained it so it can also be a terrible joke you put no stock into
        your words sir
        they wound me

        well said though
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1189
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          I imagine when a boxer is in a boxing match and gets punched really cleanly, as he or she falls to the floor, there's a moment where his or her brain just says
          "damn"

          that was me reading that inD post
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • theknightsofneeee
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2016
            • 4

            #1190
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            neee, why are you town-reading wv?
            i villa read him at post #960

            and basically its because I really liked my interactions with him, he felt not forced and free-flowing, and while i disagree with a couple of his reads (namely his wolf read of myself) I don't necessarily think that him thinking its sketchy that i led the lynch on prec is wolfy of him.

            and the way he let the gas off of the shitposting and slowly inserted himself into the game is something i find most wolves can't replicate well.

            basically it amounts to t0an, but it feels better than that.

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #1191
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              admittedly i was more than a little intoxicated at the time but i just reread it and i feel the same.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #1192
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                since nobody is here (bye raeko I guess) I'm just gonna consolidate my posts a bit more

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                the thing I return to when looking for wolves is commitment to wolfreads

                verbosity is fine, nulls are fine
                but at the end of the day you need to say something like "I think xxx is a wolf"

                skating around those words makes you look like you're testing the waters and not trying to commit to a hard stance that might make you look bad
                ok I like this post

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                For example

                wv is a wolf and needs to repent for his non-existent EoD yesteday

                he didn't just not vote, he unvoted on a potential wagon --- MML

                that actually makes MML look kind of scummy
                do you think his dumbtells are legit or not? I changed my mind on him for the moment

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                You don’t think I know I haven’t done enough yet? I literally said I just woke up from basically sleeping a day and a half due to being sick. I’ll get there.

                You can take your fucking rude ass snide “hope you do something later” comments and shove them up your bird ass.

                You’re an absolute prick to play with sometimes and it usually comes from your scum game.
                yeah manti is town hoooooOOoLy shit
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #1193
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  Still catching up, but people wanting to lynch manti for inactivity lack hindsight of prior games where his activity levels are similar, especially given he said his activity would be low in pretty much every single game. Why are people so scared of Manti??

                  I'm liking Charu even more now (even with his manti vote, not sure if he's changed it) with his post on "call my post worthless and lynch me plz" sounding like the appeal of a townie who just can't get the radar off of him
                  those people exist? in multiple quantities?

                  Comment

                  • theknightsofneeee
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 4

                    #1194
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    hi I'm here sorry for being MIA. I should be able to be here until EOD

                    I've checked the thread a few times but I haven't really kept up, and things never seem to have quite the same impact when reading them afterwards. so I'm going to read the rest of the thread but mostly try to focus on interactions I have with people from now on.



                    I think I like this from fg. It seems like it would be easy for a wolf to go after someone they already had established suspicion on who also happened to go AFK. Earlier in the game she mentioned gaining info through analyzing interactions, and by dropping me as a target she follows through on that logic. I think this looks good for her and for haku

                    That seemed like a genuinely emotionally charged vote from neeee and I'm into it
                    which vote are you talking about is 'genuinely emotionally charged'? just curious.

                    and how much of the thread have you read/what level of confidence would you put your reads at currently.

                    Comment

                    • theknightsofneeee
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 4

                      #1195
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      sun fan popping in after mellon was here and not saying a word about/to her despite the fact that he's currently voting her is more than a little wolfy btw

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1196
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                        sun fan popping in after mellon was here and not saying a word about/to her despite the fact that he's currently voting her is more than a little wolfy btw
                        no its not
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • theknightsofneeee
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 4

                          #1197
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          round are you just catching up now, is that what's happening?

                          cause i thought you were catching up earlier?

                          why'd that stop?

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1198
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            roundbox, is there a chance that DBP is a wolf in your mind? I assume the answer is yes, so how significant of a chance is it?
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #1199
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              I've read up to this post.

                              I'm not responding to anything specific.

                              I thought about making references to neee allegedly pushing me or SunFan's string of good days to prove I at least read the thread, but I probably won't bother right now.
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Hold up you non-reading meatball I actually spoke out against the anti-pearl wagon. I only announced that on d0 would vote anyone under 5 posts. It was Charu and InD that switched it to Pearl. Stop steeping Sytho's read on me and go after the people actually doing the thing you hate.



                              Don t be a bitch


                              If you know this is an issue then don't let him push you around. Fucking get aggro with him, call him out on his shit, don't be a bitch

                              Jesus you do this,every game you fucking see you have a problem and instead of taking steps to correct it you 're just like WELP I DO THE THING THAT'S A BAD SORRY,and then just keep,doing it,for no reason. Fucking stop it. Being better isn't that hard
                              there's a kinda funny tonal disparity here + with the other posts around the second one, but i don't think it means anything in the context of the game

                              i guess i like that he doesn't wanna re-litigate stuff from previous games or outside them here and wants to close off that discussion? it's had more posts devoted to it than really necessary (thanks charu)

                              Comment

                              • mellon_collie
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2017
                                • 156

                                #1200
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                                which vote are you talking about is 'genuinely emotionally charged'? just curious.

                                and how much of the thread have you read/what level of confidence would you put your reads at currently.
                                I was talking about your sunfan vote. Your wording when you voted "seeing how this feels" seems genuine like you wanted to see how the vote sat with you. and your posts leading up to the vote seemed emotional and not in a fake way.

                                I've read a bunch of random pages of posts but I have a pretty low confidence in my reads. I don't have much other than a few gut feelings and those don't really inspire true confidence

                                Comment

                                Working...