TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #991
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    this makes me like you less; I feel like you never like my walls this much
    what did you like about this one?
    We're liking the same stuff if you've read my post after it and based on how you wrote it, I didn't feel like anything was abnormal.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #992
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      posting before I think is how I've played this game since 2014/2015.
      I highly recommend it with 0% sarcasm.
      I do this all the time.

      Sometimes I do think before posting, but I often just spew whatever is on my mind


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #993
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        in b4 Sunfan was wolfing and he's tilted that I town read him here.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #994
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I didn't feel like anything was abnormal.
          I feel like you specifically say this when townreading me as a wolf, Haku
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #995
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I currently suffer from a bad case of laziness due to work and I just post that instead of telling you how compelling to me it felt when you were talking about inDheart town reading WV/me.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #996
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I currently suffer from a bad case of laziness due to work and I just post that instead of telling you how compelling to me it felt when you were talking about inDheart town reading WV/me.
              I like the honesty, but at the same time, I don't like this post.

              I get it, it's never fun typing away when most are sleeping, and it's not fun when you can't be in the thick of the action when the going gets tense (EoD).

              Still though!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #997
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                I'm secretly happy I'm not getting the free town read.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #998
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  I'm probably going to bed
                  guess I'm thinking of Hakulyte two nights in a row now
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #999
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    I like to think that I will somehow solve myself one way or another at some point and that I'm not worth worrying about yet, but that probably won't satisfy anyone.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1000
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I actually like inDheart and WV. I'd lock town Charu at this point and assume he's going to eat a night kill at some point. May revisit in late game if still alive somehow.

                      I wonder if MML was aware about how sabotage works based on what he was saying. I'd tend to town read him for the wrong reasons.

                      DBP makes me wonder why he got annoyed at me and didn't do well, anything else.

                      Sunfan makes me wonder if he really didn't knew what was going on or if he knew and pretended to not know. Well, me being confused didn't help. Null ish

                      I'm fine with Roundbox so far, I don't see anything odd in his posts.

                      I don't know what to think of FG. I don't really trust my own reads on her too, they're usually wrong.

                      I would vote Manti and just be like (where raeko ?)
                      Bumping this in hope that gives someone an idea.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #1001
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Haku lock town

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1002
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          I made another giant post again, please say it's worthless and try to lynch me again plz
                          that reads list suffers the same problem your last one did

                          but for reasons I don't think you're as much a wolf anymore


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1003
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Oh yeah, I need to do this for reasons.

                            Dabackpack

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1004
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              to say one last thing; of the four names, just looking at them
                              raeko feels the most wolfy to my gut so
                              I'll move my crappy charu vote to raeko
                              ok gn
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1005
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                DBP, can you describe how this game feels to you ?

                                Comment

                                Working...