TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1036
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    So pretty much you just want the good ol', town/null(leans)/wolf with very little wording.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1037
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      So pretty much you just want the good ol', town/null(leans)/wolf with very little wording.
      stop being obtuse

      I just want you to commit to opinions


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #1038
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        btw Charu not claiming the # of power roles is something I think he should've done at the start of the phase

        he also has no reaction to being alive and I do think he would have one as town
        What is this post and what does it mean?
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1039
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          For example

          wv is a wolf and needs to repent for his non-existent EoD yesteday

          he didn't just not vote, he unvoted on a potential wagon --- MML

          that actually makes MML look kind of scummy


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1040
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            stop being obtuse

            I just want you to commit to opinions
            it's fine if you're wrong and change your mind later, but it helps us read you if you make actual declarations


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1041
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              A'ite, here it is then

              Mellonxcollie - Town (BEGINNING OF D1), Null (Leaning wolf) End of D1
              indheart - Town
              Wayward Vagabond - Null (Leaning Town)
              DaBackpack - Town (If a bit hard headed currently)
              Precarious - Null (BEGINNING AND MIDDLE OF D1), Wolf (EOD)
              Roundbox - Null (No leans, if had to guess, town)
              Funnygirl555 - Null (Leaning Wolf DURING D1), Null (Leaning Town CURRENTLY D2)
              DarkManticoreX2 - Null (No leans, if had to guess, wolf)
              Knee - Null (Town Lean)
              Syhto - Town
              MML - Null (Leaning weak [and selfish] wolf)
              Sunfan - Town
              Hakulyte - Null (Leaning Wolf).


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1042
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                So pretty much you just want the good ol', town/null(leans)/wolf with very little wording.
                I don't think this is a wolf response


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1043
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  stop being obtuse

                  I just want you to commit to opinions
                  Kay, and my opinion is I can't read majority at the moment of being clearly town to me except a few.

                  I just have a bunch of "maybe towns"


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1044
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Page 20 is a disaster wtf happened with charu’s role thing.

                    Can’t bring myself to care enough right now. Going back to sleep 💤
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1045
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Page 20 is a disaster wtf happened with charu’s role thing.

                      Can’t bring myself to care enough right now. Going back to sleep 💤
                      Good night, hope you do something later!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #1046
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        A'ite, here it is then

                        Mellonxcollie - Town (BEGINNING OF D1), Null (Leaning wolf) End of D1
                        indheart - Town
                        Wayward Vagabond - Null (Leaning Town)
                        DaBackpack - Town (If a bit hard headed currently)
                        Precarious - Null (BEGINNING AND MIDDLE OF D1), Wolf (EOD)
                        Roundbox - Null (No leans, if had to guess, town)
                        Funnygirl555 - Null (Leaning Wolf DURING D1), Null (Leaning Town CURRENTLY D2)
                        DarkManticoreX2 - Null (No leans, if had to guess, wolf)
                        Knee - Null (Town Lean)
                        Syhto - Town
                        MML - Null (Leaning weak [and selfish] wolf)
                        Sunfan - Town
                        Hakulyte - Null (Leaning Wolf).
                        Beautiful :Frenchchefkissingtheoksign:
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1047
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Good night, hope you do something later!
                          You’re the reason this game was once called the prickass douche game for assholes bud 😂
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1048
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            You’re the reason this game was once called the prickass douche game for assholes bud 😂
                            Pardon?

                            I don't deny there were some games I was actually playing dirty, but that's been ages now. Why are you even bringing this up?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1049
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              You don’t think I know I haven’t done enough yet? I literally said I just woke up from basically sleeping a day and a half due to being sick. I’ll get there.

                              You can take your fucking rude ass snide “hope you do something later” comments and shove them up your bird ass.

                              You’re an absolute prick to play with sometimes and it usually comes from your scum game.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1050
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                From what I’ve seen you haven’t done a fat load of anything in game solving either considering you have no wolfreads so tell me what good you’ve done?
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...