TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #1006
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Hi I have slept pretty much entirely since my last post.

    It’s 2am and I just woke up. What kinda wacky shit happened
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #1007
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      I don’t even know what to do right now.

      Wake up? Go back to bed? I have work in 6 hours wtf is this.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1008
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        posting before I think is how I've played this game since 2014/2015.
        I highly recommend it with 0% sarcasm.
        can confirm good idea


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1009
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          DBP, can you describe how this game feels to you ?
          this game feels like people are becoming town and a PoE circle is forming


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1010
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I was frustrated at you because watching a toddler shouting 2+2=5 is frustrating


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1011
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I need to solve you. What should I do ?

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1012
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I need to solve you. What should I do ?
                you need to wish for a detective hat too


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1013
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  This also applies to Manti.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1014
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    that reads list suffers the same problem your last one did

                    but for reasons I don't think you're as much a wolf anymore
                    Tell me what you don't like about it because I, as a town, am only able to provide my thoughts.

                    Is it because I got nulls in there? Is it because it's wordy?

                    Do you want something like a full on town/null (leans)/wolf with no commentary or thoughts?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1015
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      I was frustrated at you because watching a toddler shouting 2+2=5 is frustrating
                      Is that really it ? I feel like that wouldn't be enough.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1016
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        knee, roundbox, sunfan, MML, Charu look pretty good to me atm

                        I can't read Haku because he is always self-destructive always

                        Indheart is probably a good place to check out, also the voting patterns from last night since the prec wagon was weird

                        Manti is eventually going to start manting and he's shown up this phase so leave him for later


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1017
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Is that really it ? I feel like that wouldn't be enough.
                          Yes, it was really annoying


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #1018
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Ugh I’m a whole phase behind.

                            Haku was bothering me as I was dying irl Monday night so let’s see if that’s still a thing
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1019
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Tell me what you don't like about it because I, as a town, am only able to provide my thoughts.

                              Is it because I got nulls in there? Is it because it's wordy?

                              Do you want something like a full on town/null (leans)/wolf with no commentary or thoughts?
                              the thing I return to when looking for wolves is commitment to wolfreads

                              verbosity is fine, nulls are fine
                              but at the end of the day you need to say something like "I think xxx is a wolf"

                              skating around those words makes you look like you're testing the waters and not trying to commit to a hard stance that might make you look bad


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1020
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                knee, roundbox, sunfan, MML, Charu look pretty good to me atm

                                I can't read Haku because he is always self-destructive always

                                Indheart is probably a good place to check out, also the voting patterns from last night since the prec wagon was weird

                                Manti is eventually going to start manting and he's shown up this phase so leave him for later
                                I'm legit not happy with this. It tells me nothing.

                                Comment

                                Working...