TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1111
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I've read up to this post.

    I'm not responding to anything specific.

    I thought about making references to neee allegedly pushing me or SunFan's string of good days to prove I at least read the thread, but I probably won't bother right now.
    I'm refering to this post.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1112
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      No, and especially no to the lynch part. From all my time playing with Haku, he takes the lynch without question. He doesn't blow up and he doesn't try to change direction of the lynch if it's on him, town or wolf.

      The only time I ever seen him ever want to sway the lynch from him... is when he's actually a role of some sorts.
      I feel like you've the read the book on how I play if I ever made one.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1113
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I was campaigning for her lynch during most of the first phase.
        Were you? I don't recall actually, lol. I know some people were growing suspicious of her during the night, but then she died right after that from a night kill.

        I should probably get on making some theories regarding that... Call out Syhto being suspect, and then kill her because that'll create a "information-less" night.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • theknightsofneeee
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2016
          • 4

          #1114
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Everyone has more then 10 posts and I'm honestly shocked (When did Manti get to 12?) So fuck it I'll stick with RB. That double standard shit he pulled on me is as good of a reason as any for d0


          I'm not motivated enough to care rn so honestly, if I make it to d1 then great if not then it was a neutral playing experience being here and I wish town the best.

          Vote Roundbox
          the bold implies that you don't have a strong wolf read on roundbox

          'so fuck it i'll stick with RB' doesn't imply confidence or strength in the read.'

          you even say 'its as good of a reason as any for d0' again implying it wasn't a strong read.

          and yet you actively are advocating for a lynch you don't personally feel strong on at the end of the post.

          i would say that qualifies as you ACTIVELY trying to lynch someone you personally don't even find that wolfy.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1115
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I'm not used to get lynched tbh. I usually just choke as a wolf or never die and players don't usually even need to push me.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1116
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I'm gone in 5-6 minutes if anyone have a last question or something.

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1117
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                wait is eod tonight
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1118
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                  yeah at least 2 of your pushes have been villagers (including myself cause duh)

                  but that doesn't really make sense that you think people are nk'ing people just to push a lynch on you?

                  idk

                  seems like a weird mindset
                  It's like you know they're both town.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1119
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    wait is eod tonight
                    Yes. I forgot you were in this game.

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5403

                      #1120
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I'm refering to this post.
                      We can get into that doing postgame.
                      If you want an answer doing the game let's just say I hate each and every one of you ♡

                      Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                      the bold implies that you don't have a strong wolf read on roundbox

                      'so fuck it i'll stick with RB' doesn't imply confidence or strength in the read.'

                      you even say 'its as good of a reason as any for d0' again implying it wasn't a strong read.

                      and yet you actively are advocating for a lynch you don't personally feel strong on at the end of the post.

                      i would say that qualifies as you ACTIVELY trying to lynch someone you personally don't even find that wolfy.
                      Neee what did I just fucking say not to do
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1121
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        wait is eod tonight
                        Yeh


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1122
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          We can get into that doing postgame.
                          If you want an answer doing the game let's just say I hate each and every one of you ♡
                          Thanks, you're definitely lock town now for reasons beyond my understanding.

                          I mean, cmon, what's up with that.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1123
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Thanks, you're definitely lock town now for reasons beyond my understanding.

                            I mean, cmon, what's up with that.
                            Oh my god, is this one of the few posts where Haku made sarcasm!?

                            Holy shit


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #1124
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Just a heads up. I've been feeling progressively shittier and shittier as this week has gone by and today is probably peak sickness. I'm still going to try and be here but feeling like shit and thinking are not compatible

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1125
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                In the future, I would prefer if town could be townier.

                                I'll have to leave with this cliffhanger about what MML meant.

                                Comment

                                Working...