TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1021
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I'm legit not happy with this. It tells me nothing.
    do you like jazz?


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #1022
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      the thing I return to when looking for wolves is commitment to wolfreads

      verbosity is fine, nulls are fine
      but at the end of the day you need to say something like "I think xxx is a wolf"

      skating around those words makes you look like you're testing the waters and not trying to commit to a hard stance that might make you look bad
      Go get em DBP 👍
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1023
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        the thing I return to when looking for wolves is commitment to wolfreads

        verbosity is fine, nulls are fine
        but at the end of the day you need to say something like "I think xxx is a wolf"

        skating around those words makes you look like you're testing the waters and not trying to commit to a hard stance that might make you look bad
        Okay, so why are you not ragging on some of the other players that don't have strong wolf reads either? I mean buddy, your only wolf read last phase was just on me, literally only me with no reads on anyone else unless I'm remembering wrong.

        Oh whatever...


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1024
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          Go get em DBP 👍
          Nice meme


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1025
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Okay, so why are you not ragging on some of the other players that don't have strong wolf reads either? I mean buddy, your only wolf read last phase was just on me, literally only me with no reads on anyone else unless I'm remembering wrong.

            Oh whatever...
            I only notice what I notice

            your big posts are noticeable because they have a lot of words but not a lot of strength

            other players almost certainly have the same behavior, I just haven't noticed anything specific yet


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1026
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              do you like jazz?
              I can't feel your intentions.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #1027
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Charu
                Okay, so why are you not ragging on some of the other players that don't have strong wolf reads either? I mean buddy, your only wolf read last phase was just on me, literally only me with no reads on anyone else unless I'm remembering wrong.

                Oh whatever...
                My name is charu and I defend myself with whataboutisim instead of trying to reach a mutually beneficial common ground!
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1028
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  I think you insisting on "reading too hard" makes you look good, in the sense that it's not a good defense at all but a wolf would try to actually legitimize themselves and try to provide specific explanation for why the accuser is wrong

                  I guess the word is "dismissive", you have been dismissive of this kind of criticism whereas a wolf would probably want to sate the suspicion with more attention

                  And your behavior re: the blue claim is believable for me to not want to look at you today


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1029
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    What blue claim?

                    This game has blues?
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1030
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I can't feel your intentions.
                      I like to have fun, fun is very important for me.

                      I like long walks on the beach and people who are fun.

                      I like the goddess. Are you the goddess? The goddess is a woman. All women. You are the goddess.

                      If you're interested in a evening of fun and romance, text "CHRIS" to 1-800-CAN-FUCK


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1031
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        What blue claim?

                        This game has blues?
                        He claimed to have a psychic passive ability


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1032
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          My name is charu and I defend myself with whataboutisim instead of trying to reach a mutually beneficial common ground!
                          Can you, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, elaborate this because I have no clue what the last part has got to do with anything.

                          But I am employing "This person didn't do this either" because that's what I'm noticing.

                          I noticed what I notice, as DPB stated.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1033
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Going to sleep.

                            Have fun doing whatever.

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #1034
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I've read up to this post.

                              I'm not responding to anything specific.

                              I thought about making references to neee allegedly pushing me or SunFan's string of good days to prove I at least read the thread, but I probably won't bother right now.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1035
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Can you, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, elaborate this because I have no clue what the last part has got to do with anything.

                                But I am employing "This person didn't do this either" because that's what I'm noticing.

                                I noticed what I notice, as DPB stated.
                                My point is dbp is asking you to put in wolf/null/town reads into your reads list so we can see how you advance your reads through the game.

                                It makes you easier to follow as a town and allows us to get a better lock on you and where you are in the game so we are less likely to mislynch you. This is obviously a boon to you as a town player and a great help to the rest of the town because it allows us to know where you stand on various players.

                                Wolves generally want to be more liquid and they don’t like being forced to take stances on things because then they have to defend them later.

                                Dbp is asking you to take stances and you responded with why me and why not these other people? Truth is everyone should be doing it. The more people that do it the sooner/more likely we are to solve the game.

                                Help us take the first step.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...