TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2521
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    I think you claim the role earlier DBP if ur town but w/e
    I'm still not lying a red modpeek
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #2522
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      I'm still not not lynching a red modpeek
      w/e
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2523
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I think you claim the role earlier DBP if ur town but w/e
        I'm still not lying a red modpeek
        I don't claim unless I'm gonna die (e.g. now) or if I've somehow nailed a wolf with a claim


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #2524
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          I don't claim unless I'm gonna die (e.g. now) or if I've somehow nailed a wolf with a claim
          You were going to die the moment the red check post was made

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2525
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'm still not not lynching a red modpeek
            w/e
            Is your only reservation that you think mod communication cannot be false information?


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2526
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              You were going to die the moment the red check post was made
              Not true

              and anyway, I didn't realize my power was tarot-themed until just now


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2527
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                Is your only reservation that you think mod communication cannot be false information?
                I'm never signing up for a Freezin game again if you're town
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2528
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Did raeko come in, post about mml and then bounce without any real worry about getting purple votes or what that could mean

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2529
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    Did raeko come in, post about mml and then bounce without any real worry about getting purple votes or what that could mean
                    I mean, she acknowledged them so
                    I don't really think this statement is true
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2530
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'm never signing up for a Freezin game again if you're town
                      I can prove that the host has lied

                      The Manti/Raeko KitB was not actually a KitB

                      Manti had an extra hidden vote on him

                      and yet Freezin called it a KitB in the thread


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2531
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I mean, she acknowledged them so
                        I don't really think this statement is true
                        Well I did say without any real worry

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2532
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          that proves that the host can tell objectively false information

                          I think certain powers operate secretly, and thus false information can come from the word of God

                          I was millered or bus driven, and WV's power gave the result after that altering action


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #2533
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            that proves that the host can tell objectively false information

                            I think certain powers operate secretly, and thus false information can come from the word of God

                            I was millered or bus driven, and WV's power gave the result after that altering action
                            Are you saying you put a secret +1 on manti

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2534
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              Are you saying you put a secret +1 on manti
                              It applied to me, my vote was worth 2 votes


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2535
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                It applied to me, my vote was worth 2 votes
                                Did you hint at this before? Also how many times have you requested a role?

                                Comment

                                Working...