TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #916
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by roundbox
    how do you feel about this now
    idk
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • theknightsofneeee
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2016
      • 4

      #917
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Sup ))))
      Drunk knights itt

      Ama

      Comment

      • theknightsofneeee
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2016
        • 4

        #918
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Charu
        Also



        If you want to generate something, go right ahead. Why are you waiting for others to do it?
        Lolyou

        I just don't want to drown the thread

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #919
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Hey neeee are you a wolf? Why did you guys choose to kill syhto?

          Comment

          • theknightsofneeee
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2016
            • 4

            #920
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            I'd kill like haiku and monk and not blink an eye.

            Mellon idk she's always flakey so -shrug-

            Manti idfk, haven't reLly read him in detail yet.

            I think round isn't doing much tho.

            Comment

            • theknightsofneeee
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2016
              • 4

              #921
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
              Hey neeee are you a wolf? Why did you guys choose to kill syhto?
              I wish, it's super easy to wolf against people who don't know my meta.

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #922
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by inDheart
                i don't really think pearl is a wolf anymore for this behavior but i also doubt he joined the game in good faith. his defense force is out now but i also see the world where wolves are now pinging the crap out of him to get him to do anything and it hasn't gotten results, and this world and that one don't mix well

                yay wolfchat reads

                if you read his previous games that have been linked here it really should be no wonder why i want to remove him from the game
                Can you explain this post more ind. How exactly is pearl not posting make them town

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #923
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                  I wish, it's super easy to wolf against people who don't know my meta.
                  !_!

                  Comment

                  • theknightsofneeee
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 4

                    #924
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    !_!
                    It is lol.

                    I just post a metric fuckton, dominate the thread and the lynch, while hard power wolfing.

                    Ez pz

                    Comment

                    • theknightsofneeee
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 4

                      #925
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      Can you explain this post more ind. How exactly is pearl not posting make them town
                      Feels like you're kinda misunderstanding what inD is saying IMO.

                      P sure he just wants to policy lynch anti

                      Ad that he has anti as null, not necessarily Wolfe, but just doesn't want to eat with it

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #926
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        I did that with Manti once as a wolf.

                        Just power wolfed him and got away with it (somewhat)


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • theknightsofneeee
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2016
                          • 4

                          #927
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Wv who do you think are the three most likely wolves aorn??

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #928
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Well, thesunfan not doing anything today is pretty odd I think. He was only active to see what my info was, but then nothing.

                            Hrmm...

                            This gonna be a phase of "Well, you didn't do this yet, so..."


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #929
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              I did that with Manti once as a wolf.

                              Just power wolfed him and got away with it (somewhat)
                              I did it both times I played here a well (I had a purposeful bus on haiku but that was just distancing cause he was the deepest wolf)

                              Power wolfing is so much more fun than bussing and going for deep wolf.

                              Plus wolf weariness gets me after like 3 or so phases.

                              Comment

                              • theknightsofneeee
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2016
                                • 4

                                #930
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Charu top 3 wolves go!

                                Comment

                                Working...