TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • theknightsofneeee
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2016
    • 4

    #931
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Zzz see this is the pace I'm use to and then I get no responses for like 10 min and it drives me fucking insane

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #932
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
      Wv who do you think are the three most likely wolves aorn??
      Idk what aorn is but you, mml, and idk fg maybe.

      I don't really have a real reason for mml other than JUST A FEELING same with fg. Your slot and what happened around your slot before you took over and how you came in got me wolf reading you tho

      Comment

      • theknightsofneeee
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2016
        • 4

        #933
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        And you wonder why I don't post as much..

        Comment

        • theknightsofneeee
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2016
          • 4

          #934
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
          Idk what aorn is but you, mml, and idk fg maybe.

          I don't really have a real reason for mml other than JUST A FEELING same with fg. Your slot and what happened around your slot before you took over and how you came in got me wolf reading you tho
          Oookay?

          Why hasn't my play impacted the read at all? My slot had literally 0 posts afaik before I subbed in, so i feel like most of your opinion on my slot should be based on me? Why should stuff other people did concerning my slot before I posted be more important than what I've done?

          I led our lynch.

          I'm pushing mml.

          I have given several reads lists.

          Idgi



          Aorn = as of right now

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #935
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Hey guys, it's Charu here bringing another random spew of words of my thoughts.

            Mellonxcollie was cool, but now isn't because of randomly calling out Prec who wasn't even much of a wagon at that point when everyone was calling for my lynch? Then again, there was like... a 5-way KitB at one point, so LOL. Mellon, come on and SLAM!!!

            indheart is still cool, I liked his calm collectiveness, and also feeling sorry for the wolves for not capitalizing on the confusion beginning of phase. But maybe they actually were!?!?!? I think he's cool.

            Wayward Vagabond is prodding, which is a good improvement from yesterday. Someone mentioned he's doing fake dumbtells. ...Probably, but also maybe not. Maybe he's kind of playing this game in the sense he's all like "I don't care of anyone but ME!!!" He's null.

            DaBackpack peaces in, tells Haku off for not understanding, then peaces out after I give the info. Just a whatever entrance. I don't like his push last phase either, but that's bias coming from me. He's probably okay though...

            Precarious, while he seemed genuine after phase before death, you can never know and I will never take emotion from a post to read someone 100%, like I did with Syhto. The only thing for me he's really guilty of is going from "Charu is okay" to "Charu is probably wolfin" and votes for me. One could argue it was for wagonomics and he's certainly someone that would do that, but on the other hand, this is a flip-less game. Wagonomics can never really be applied here unless somehow specified by powers may be that someone is, more than 99%, town. *Shrug* I'm gonna say wolf still, but I'm still gonna pretend three are alive as everyone else should.

            Roundbox is meh, I like him calling out the inactivity, however he is also part of the problem, dohoho. This kind of stems from yesterday to be honest, but I really can't place him, he's null for me.

            Funnygirl555 is making stances now, which is good. I think I understand her mindset when she started targeting me, but I still think that was very silly. Is probably town, but could switch very easily.

            DarkManticoreX2 Where you at? This would just be a repeat of what I said last phase.

            Knee was hyber aggro when replaced in, but is now a bit subdued. Maybe just taking a break still, but still... I expected more accusations against me or whoever else he had going on going into this phase once day started. He has not though. Is really the only thing that sticks out to me. He did vote for Prec and did think he wasn't doing anything, so they can't be the same alignment.

            Syhto... well I think it was a vanilla as heck night kill and no one yet has said otherwise, so I'm gonna assume she was town after all and the emotion read was right. Whoever killed Syhto though, either they were afraid of her abrasive nature or figured she could figure out who's who in a no-flip game.

            MML cranked up his anger 100x for... whatever reason. He came into this phase all howling at me for... err... making a post saying I could screw over us because I read the mechanics wrong? Anyways, he was trying hard to slander me for what it's worth, and don't let this blind rage sway you from it just being 100%. He's done it as a wolf before, and he thinks what I did is disgusting. Yeesh...

            Sunfan is surprisingly... subdued this phase? He hasn't pushed anyone outside of wanting my info and then saying I'm most likely town. I mean other than that, I guess I kind of like his headspace for wanting to catch a wolf for messing up their fake role? He was null, but I kind of like him now.

            Hakulyte is making some scenarios, but isn't really explaining why he's thinking them in detail. This is a problem he has and I wish for him to elaborate on some of the scenarios he's got going on in his head. He's pretty null for me, could be wolfin' too, but also mistook the mechanics. Then again, I'm just gonna assume even wolves are gonna get hung up on the mechanics. Out in the open or in private.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #936
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              I made another giant post again, please say it's worthless and try to lynch me again plz


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #937
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                Zzz see this is the pace I'm use to and then I get no responses for like 10 min and it drives me fucking insane
                Oh, lol, I was just writing up my post when you made the request, sorry. I didn't see it until now!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #938
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  Err... if I had to place my top three wolves.

                  Precarious
                  Manti
                  ...Maybe knee???

                  Manti because he didn't want to lynch an inactive... what if the hilariousness happened and the inactive happened to be a wolf, lmao.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #939
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    If not Knee, then MML, but for entirely selfish reasons. I got really no logical backings to go at MML currently.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • theknightsofneeee
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2016
                      • 4

                      #940
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      I just said I'm not trying to drown the thread.

                      I'm used to games where I post 200+times in 12 hour days.

                      I feel like I'm in slow motion.



                      And why can't prec and I be villa/villa?

                      That statement feels slightly tmi'y

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #941
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by theknightsofneeee
                        I just said I'm not trying to drown the thread.

                        I'm used to games where I post 200+times in 12 hour days.

                        I feel like I'm in slow motion.



                        And why can't prec and I be villa/villa?

                        That statement feels slightly tmi'y
                        Easy, you voted for him for not doing anything when he was clearly posting some thoughts. It may not have been up to date thoughts with the players currently in the game, but they were thoughts.

                        So a wolf coming in, glancing the thread a bit, and saying his partner wasn't doing anything is probably not happening. That's all I meant by the statement.

                        I can see it being a T/T though.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #942
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          Huh, I guess using "same alignment" wasn't a poor choice of words.

                          I meant you guys can't be partners.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #943
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            was*


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • theknightsofneeee
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2016
                              • 4

                              #944
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Fwiw even though it's low in conclusions, I don't mind that post much cause I feel pretty similarly about most of the players except in reading haku/mml wolfier than you are

                              Comment

                              • theknightsofneeee
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2016
                                • 4

                                #945
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Huh, I guess using "same alignment" wasn't a poor choice of words.

                                I meant you guys can't be partners.
                                K that's what I was getting at

                                Comment

                                Working...