TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #856
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    well this has been something

    i'm getting in bed

    woof mechanics

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #857
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      not ignoring this, it's just irrelevant to the convo
      I disagree so hard

      I think the chances that Charu made up a power on the spot and was hoping town forgot it next phase is higher then you appear to thin it is, and if that world is true then you having this conversation about how he's bad at making up powers is literally a waste of our time and misses what is actually going on.

      Even if he actually does have that, why would we assume town would have that versus the wolves? Seems like seeing what town picked last phase helps them guess future ones so it makes sense as a wolf power

      But even if we assume he's town and somehow got this power that was useless to town his willingness to just use the fact to get pressure off him is inexcusable, but keep in mind if he is town and does have a role that is useless to town that means a bunch of people must have requested roles for some of them to be that shitty.

      And night was pretty vanilla for that world to seem likely

      So you know I think maybe you're not really focusing on what's important here.
      ​

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #858
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Charu you've never been able to shit talk back at me with any proficiency so I doubt I am missing much by you being on phone.

        Be angry and have a nice night your opinion on this literally doesn't matter.
        ​

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #859
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          I'm self-debating about Charu's role being too weak due to him saying that there's only 2 blue roles, but I obviously won't get anywhere with this.

          smh

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #860
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Charu you've never been able to shit talk back at me with any proficiency so I doubt I am missing much by you being on phone.

            Be angry and have a nice night your opinion on this literally doesn't matter.
            Toxic as fuck, Jesus.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #861
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Watch him be solving again


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #862
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Wolving*

                Phone posting, \uuuuuugh


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #863
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  I'm going to assume wolves guessed amount of blue roles correctly last night.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #864
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    Charu shouldn't get lynched this phase.

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #865
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      Tinfoiling but what if charu and Sunfan orchestrated all this to get a reaction from town to see what blue roles were out there so they can narrow down their lynch targets and night kill/s

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #866
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        Tinfoiling but what if charu and Sunfan orchestrated all this to get a reaction from town to see what blue roles were out there so they can narrow down their lynch targets and night kill/s
                        Don't be like me, try to solve 1 person at a time.

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #867
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          I thought about it on the drive home and if charu is telling the truth then he can be soft confirmed by the two people that were given a role. If they got strong roles then there's a p good chance charu isn't lying.

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #868
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Don't be like me, try to solve 1 person at a time.
                            But it's more fun when you have crazy scenarios

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #869
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              I guess a problem might be determining the strength of a role. Like what kind of roles would a 2 person distribution give you vs a 3 or 4 person split

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #870
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                I still don't like how willing charu was to part with that info and how Sunday kept pushing for it. Or how dbp came and told charu to give the info but then didn't do anything else

                                Comment

                                Working...